1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News 9 dead in shooting at South Carolina church

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Caleb93, Jun 18, 2015.

1. PerfectlyNormal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Also flown here (considered very good), someone (one of the two immigrants at my school) said it should be shot, then burned, and the ashes be stomped on, I said I agreed and was called racist (by people who hate mexicans for the reasons "They are mexicans, which are also Mexicans" "They still our jobs" "Let them live in poverty", they also said I was promoting terrorism and was un-American {compliment to me, insult to them})

#81 PerfectlyNormal, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  2. CyclingFan

I admire your strength at 13. You're a BAMF.

3. Dextoid

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    But nobody is trying to prove that he isn't mentally ill He may be. He may not be. Just as is the case for any person in any news story. We're saying that there's no reason for it to enter into the discussion at all until a qualified expert actually makes a diagnosis, which hasn't happened. Nobody can validly diagnose a mental illness based solely on someone killing people, which is what people are trying to do. The issue is that people seem to need to point to a baseless diagnosis of mental illness because they simply can't find another way to make sense of a white, Christian dude committing mass murder. Which is a very important bias to identify.

#83 Dextoid, Jun 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2015