1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

30, Missus, Mortgage, dog, DOUBT.

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Aenima1997, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Aenima1997

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    No, I think I should be judged. God, I need a bloody reality check. Why would would I pull such a stupid, selfish stunt like that. I've never been unfaithful to her before, but it was so easy. What the fuck is happening to me? This isn't who I thought I was.

But what if I'm wrong about all of this? Fuck. I have a life, it would come piling down on top of me and where would I be then? I must be coming across like a bit of an arsehole, I apologise if my posts have been contradictory and nonsensical at times but I'm just blurting out my inner monologue and it's absolutely all over the place. Ah FFS just want to crawl back into my cave.

2. Pole star

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes having to make a commitment makes people think twice but may not be so in your case as it looks like you had already made a commitment to your girlfriend.

Sometimes the fear and guilt of same sex attraction makes a guy commit more to his girlfriend to try and keep up the heterosexual façade

#42 Pole star, Sep 27, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    mnguy likes this.
  3. Pole star

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes having to make a commitment makes people think twice but may not be so in your case as it looks like you had already made a commitment to your girlfriend.

Sometimes the fear and guilt of same sex attraction makes a guy commit more to his girlfriend to try and keep up the heterosexual façade.

Aenima1997 likes this.