1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

27, Mormon mom

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ellajones, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Ellajones

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey out there,

I'm hoping to find a fellow Mormon I can relate with. I've always been attracted to girls, and even though I love my husband, the what if's still haunt me. It seems my sexuality leans more lesbian the older I'm getting...

2. Oldguy55

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I wish you well in your journey.im 63 and just now admitting I am sexually attracted to men.

3. Luria77

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello! In my journey I've been listening to a lot of podcasts, and I found one that relates to your situation- not sure if you've come across this, google Latter-Day Lesbian. I'm not Mormon, but the podcasts are very interesting!

Good luck!

4. Ellajones

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for your response! Yes I have listened to several of those and got a little tired of the religion bashing. With that podcast I was hoping for more insight into what living a lesbian lifestyle is like compared to a straight lifestyle. My experience with religion has been mostly positive.

Luria77 likes this.
  5. Rose176

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey there, I can sympathise - over time I've increasingly felt more and more drawn to women to the point where I more closely identify as a lesbian despite still being in a long term straight relationship with a man who I love dearly as a best friend. I'm not out to anyone yet either and although I'm not Mormon, in keeping with podcast suggestions, I'm finding 'Coming Out with Lauren & Nicole' to be helpful. If you don't know it, one is a lesbian but the other is bi and married to a man and it's been good listening to them and their guests from all sorts of backgrounds about how they identify and live their lives.

Hope you find someone you feel you can relate to from the point of view of your religion, but I'd be happy to chat too more generally. Good luck to you anyway!