1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

24f had my first bisexual experience with an older woman and I really liked it, but now i'm confused

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by BiTara, Nov 12, 2017.

1. BiTara

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    5 days ago I had an experience with an older woman and it was one of the best experiences of my life.

The issue is, up until we were kissing I had never had any attraction toward women, and now it's all I can notice/think about.

I guess I want to know if it is a long process to discover the depth of your attraction after your first experience, or is it fairly consistent to what you were attracted to in its immediate aftermath.

If any older women can talk to me about how I could meet older women that might be able to guide me.

The lady I was with was a tour guide and now I am back to having no one, I don't even know how I could find an older women interested in women, let alone one that might teach me.

If this is too personal you can message me, I don't mind verifying myself to have a real discussion with you.

Thanks for any and all response, both from older women and women my age who have been in this position.

2. Lia444

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi welcome to the forum. I don’t think you really need an older women to teach you, I guess you mean explorer this new side of you? Out of curiosity what age was this women? Are there any gay bars or clubs near you which you can go too? You could try online dating? I guess you need to figure out where on the bi spectrum you think you are as it’s rarely 50:50. A term you could use to search the forum for other threads is “catalyst” this is where men and women meet someone of the same sex for the first time that sort of starts the ball rolling re same sex attraction etc.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC. Everyone's journey is different. Some people know they are gay before they meet or experience anything, other people take longer. Some people have the experience and then figure it out later.
    Why do you specifically think you need an older woman or are you just more attracted to older women?