1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Bi Brothers? And my family doesn't know and are anti-LGBT

Discussion in 'For Parents and Family Members of LGBT People' started by secretkeeper, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Aldrick

KyleD -

I don't know how to be clearer than I already have, but like I said it looks like it's a moot point. She hasn't returned to the forums since she made her last post, and it's been almost a week. That means she hasn't read any of this discussion.

I honestly don't know where you see me "blaming her for where he is in his life right now" as that makes no sense at all, considering she recently found all this out, he's been keeping it a secret, and it's virtually certain that he's going to continue keeping it a secret until he's ready to come out. That's how shame works.

Regardless, as I said, it's a moot point and just a discussion between us now. If you want to continue it, PM me or post on my wall. Otherwise, I see no reason to keep bumping this thread unless she comes back and posts.