Bi, Gender questioning teen finally being active on this site

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by niewo, Aug 6, 2019.

1. niewo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I joined around a month or so ago, but haven't really done anything until today, so here's an official introduction!

I'm Sam, I'm a anime fan-person I don't even know anymore from the United States.

I play flute, and make my own music using vocal synth software.

Shows and games I like are Hetalia(so late ik), Black Butler, Danganronpa, Boku no Hero Academia, The Office, Overwatch, Bandori Party, and I like Marvel too!

When I'm an adult, I'd love to work in the forensic and law enforcement field! I am also fascinated with psychology and especially linguistics and history! I could talk about the beauty and history of language for as long as it's been around! I'm currently learning Polish because of my heritage.

Now, since this is an LGBTQ+ forum, I should explain my identity a bit further.

As the title says, I am bisexual/homoflexible and I'm questioning my gender identity. I made a blog here explaining it more, but it's extremely complicated so I won't go too in depth here. I just don't know if I feel female anymore, but I don't want to be male either and I don't exactly want to be non conforming, and it's just a mess. I'll link my blog post by the small chance that you're interested. https://forum.emptyclosets.com/index.php?blogs/what-is-my-gender-how-do-i-know.501/

I would really love to get to know everyone here, you're all beautiful and amazingly kind! <3 If anyone's in a dark place, I may be a stranger but if you need to vent I don't mind being messaged. :grin:

2. Mica Jade

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Do you by any chance joined bisexual amino?cuz you seem familiar to me