1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi, Gender questioning teen finally being active on this site

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by niewo, Aug 6, 2019.

1. niewo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I joined around a month or so ago, but haven't really done anything until today, so here's an official introduction!

I'm Sam, I'm a anime fan-person I don't even know anymore from the United States.

I play flute, and make my own music using vocal synth software.

Shows and games I like are Hetalia(so late ik), Black Butler, Danganronpa, Boku no Hero Academia, The Office, Overwatch, Bandori Party, and I like Marvel too!

When I'm an adult, I'd love to work in the forensic and law enforcement field! I am also fascinated with psychology and especially linguistics and history! I could talk about the beauty and history of language for as long as it's been around! I'm currently learning Polish because of my heritage.

Now, since this is an LGBTQ+ forum, I should explain my identity a bit further.

As the title says, I am bisexual/homoflexible and I'm questioning my gender identity. I made a blog here explaining it more, but it's extremely complicated so I won't go too in depth here. I just don't know if I feel female anymore, but I don't want to be male either and I don't exactly want to be non conforming, and it's just a mess. I'll link my blog post by the small chance that you're interested. https://forum.emptyclosets.com/index.php?blogs/what-is-my-gender-how-do-i-know.501/

I would really love to get to know everyone here, you're all beautiful and amazingly kind! <3 If anyone's in a dark place, I may be a stranger but if you need to vent I don't mind being messaged. :grin:

2. Mica Jade

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Do you by any chance joined bisexual amino?cuz you seem familiar to me