Had sex for the first time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hello1992, Jul 29, 2019.

1. hello1992

Hello!

I am a gay man mid-20's. So I've just had anal sex for the first time...I guess the main reason why I waited this long to have anal sex was because i wasn't ready and also I felt a little scared of it. However more recently i've become more comfortable with the idea and I've almost started to think it's no big issue. Although i felt maybe i'll wait for someone special, i also felt i didn't want to be in a position where i didn't know what i was doing if and when i met someone special. I didn't have an issue being a virgin (in anal) but I did feel it's time.

The guy was very nice albeit I think he was an 'ok' in terms of attractiveness - i topped him. The sensation was nice but it was a bit mechanical and i was a bit nervous. I don't think i regret it, but I guess I feel like something has changed? Not that i am a different person but it's almost as if I've crossed a bridge. I also feel a little freer now that i don't have to worry about my first time (although I still haven't been penetrated myself).

Not sure whether I'm looking for specific advice. I guess I wanted to share my experience and see if anyone had any thoughts.

Thanks!

2. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it all sounds good. You want to see him again?

3. Mason129

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hehe I have sex and it’s so amazing it’s like I can’t even get enough of lol

4. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm 43 and I was married to a woman and have kids. I've only started gay sex these last six months. Like the original posted mentioned I was nervous. It went ok, I now have a partner who I love and sex with him is even better. We only been together 2 months. We are starting to have sex more and work out what we both like. I didn't realise it's as least as good as straight sex, probably better in many ways.....after yrs hiding in the closet it's so amazing to be free and out gay to everyone.