1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everybody!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Lalaith, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Lalaith

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, this is Lalaith.

I'm a 30-something male and mostly straight. However, since I was a teen I have always had the fantasy of somehow becoming a woman. I don't know if I'm transgender or what, I don't think I am. Certainly, I don't think I'm willing to do all the hard-work it takes to transform physically into your true gender (my respect and admiration to those who have done it)

But I can't shake that wish of becoming a woman. It fills me with warm feelings to think of becoming one and I can tell you I do not like what I see when I stand naked in front of the mirror. So, I'm here to talk and let it all out and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Currently, as I said, I am a male and straight, and I use male pronouns. I don't mind if people use a female pronoun on me, though. I'm actually using a female name in this forum so, if you use "she" or "her" when talking about me... I would like to see how that feels.

I hope this is a place where I can explore who I really am.

2. imawaffle

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello Lalaith, welcome to EC!

I visit this forum for similar reasons as yours, as do a good handful of other forum friends.
    There are many insightful conversations going on here which may bring you closer to the answer which you seek :relaxed:

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone