1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shaving Body Hair

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SHIELDAgentAlex, Aug 30, 2016.

1. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I shave nothing, I'm happy being a hairy sweaty beast :slight_smile:

2. ScatteredEarth

I was thirteen with a bush that could rival an actual bush AND a hairy ass crack. Granted that was still the good ol days when my chest didn't remind me of the Italian I am or the fact that I grow really long jet black hair on my shoulders and shoulder blades. So that might be something you have to worry about later down the road :/

3. lliterallly

im the same way , i hate having body hair but dont mind it on other people. i hardly shave though lmao. too much work.

4. Cutestarling

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Because of my ethnicity, I tend to have a lot hair. The pro is that I have a lot of hair my head that ppl envy :grin: and I get nice brows if I wax them into shape. The con is that I have I actually have some facial hair. .^. I have a mustache, and some hairs on my chain and between my brows. I shave my face(my dad wants me to wax instead of shave because he thinks more will come out :\ I'm still growing so of course more are going to come out. My mom got chin hairs when she was like in her 20's or early 30's.I can't tolerate pain of waxing very well. Though it's weird how I started getting them when I was 14-15 years old) and armpits whenever I take a shower. I'll only shave my legs if I know someone's going to see them d: I don't shave down there, though I'm planning on trimming. (Tbh I like feeling the stubs on my chin. XD I don't have a noticeable amount)

5. SHIELDAgentAlex

Bah. That ain't nothing. Both sides of my family are hairy as fuck. Makes shaving an adventure in accidental self-harm.

6. LaEsmeralda

Don't shave anything on my body.

Don't care.

Admittedly I do take care of my ladystache. Just cause a moustache on a girl is never attractive and EVERYONE notices it.

7. Beth 43

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

Wax = wax wax wax wax wax. Buy yourself a Gigi heater and Gigi Hard Wax. Make it smooth and sexy people! Everything!

8. TidMaskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think it's ok for you, really an individual thing in fact...:icon_wink I have a femake friend with the same position about body hair, she says that without it she feels more beautiful :slight_smile:
    Personally I'm ok with my body hair :slight_smile: I shaved several months agor my face regurarly, now I stopped this because I want to have a cool beard like one of these guys 25 Trendy Beard Styles :icon_bigg My current progress is similiar to this guy :eusa_danc

[​IMG]

I also keep the hair on my legs and arms, I like it and see no sense in constant shavint it :slight_smile: But I continue to shave my armprits :icon_bigg

9. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I do, yes. It makes me feel cleaner, although I don't shave my legs as often because I have to do it in the bath and I don't have many of those: I'm a shower person. (I try to do it at least every once every couple of weeks, but honestly, the hairs on my legs are so pale that they're practically white, you can't really see them anyway.)

I don't mind body hair on other people, unless we're talking about long beards on guys. Not my type!

#49 Gunsmoke, Oct 12, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  10. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nair is my best friend.