1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mythology Roleplay

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by larkcarmen, Jul 10, 2016.

1. (A female Lucifer, now that is an intriguing concept! This RP certainly has taken an interesting turn! I'm looking forward to seeing how your newly discovered relationship with Lucy pans out for our group of misfits in the future, GhostStories! Quicksilver, I'm a tad confused. Are you saying that Aury was...possessed by this Samuel, angel of death, who recognizes Lucy? I'll be posting later today, continuing with the tavern scene. Hopefully everything outside will be cleared up by then. Haha.)

2. Babe

(I'll also post once everyone's regrouped. Don't wanna throw my NPCs in the mix and confuse things further)

3. Au.Quicksilver

[Yes, essentially. Auryon got possessed.]

4. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re-entering the RP, could someone catch me up?

5. GhostStories88

Out Status:
    Some people
    (Oh dear this may take a while... Hello there Sergeant! First of all, thank you for starting this thread!)

---------- Post added 12th Oct 2016 at 12:56 PM ----------

(As for what's happened... it'd probably be best if either Ambivalence or Logic answered that question. They were the ones to revive the thread, so they've been here from the start.)

6. Babe

(Current setting is the tavern of the three gorgons. Major players include said gorgons, a shapeshifter named Ghost, a demon named Blair, a cait sidhe (spelling rip) named auryon, an elf named nico, an NPC villain named Beleth (evil) and an NPC Lucifer aka Lucy (affiliation unknown). Maybe a couple of others that I missed.

We're just coming off of a show down with Beleth and his demons that took place outside of the tavern. And a new villain has been introduced (Hi) but has yet to make herself known to the rest of the squad. So yeah. Someone else should probably comment with a more in depth analysis )

7. GhostStories88

Out Status:
    Some people
    Part One of long explanation:

(Blair came to heaven to search for a home for their master and encountered Nico in a dark alleyway. Blair spared his life, but because of this they entered a life debt. They try to move through heaven unnoticed, but they lose each other in a crowd. Medusa enters and turns a guy on the street into stone, causing panic to ensue. Medusa returns to her tavern, manned by her and her two sisters, and Blair and Nico end up there. Medusa introduces the idea that there was a war between gorgons and elves in the past (never thought I'd say those words). They all get acquainted and my character, Ghost, is introduced... by crashing through the ceiling of the tavern after a high speed chase from the Seraphim guard)

---------- Post added 12th Oct 2016 at 01:14 PM ----------

Part Two:

(After playing spot the shapeshifter for a bit, a demigod named Cato joins the scene. There's some confusion there, but he ultimately enters the tavern. Blair starts focusing their flirting onto Nico (not too relevant to the plot but I ship it). Someone in the tavern, a blind prophet of course, predicts that the apocalypse is upon us and that heaven and hell are going to merge. People outside the tavern are disappearing. Nico and Ghost do a bit of recon and spot the demon prince Beleth, who everyone somehow seems to know (I think it's pretty funny; Ghost hates him lol). Cato defends Beleth from arrows shot by the guard, shocking all of us. There was once again a lot of confusion but it was eventually resolved. Beleth apparently killed Cato's dad and Cato wanted to be the one to kill him so they fight. Blair and Nico take on a bunch of demons in an alleyway, the gorgons draw up plans to retrieve stones from purgatory that should help them stop the apocalypse, and Ghost is finally healed up and tries to pick a fight with Beleth dragon style. Cato is revealed to have arrows coated in gorgon poison and was apparently going to kill the gorgons but ends up getting trapped in a ring of fire which he is still trapped in (no one currently has plans to free him given the whole attempted assassination thing and Ghost wanted to kill the guards he killed so she's salty). Auryon appears on the scene, causing Beleth to flee.)

---------- Post added 12th Oct 2016 at 01:18 PM ----------

Part Three:

(Briar is soon introduced far away from the tavern, so that's awesomely looming in the distance (super excited for that). The gorgons chat with a witch to see how hell is. Ghost tries to process wtf just happened and ends up contacting her on and off girlfriend Lucy, more well known as Lucifer (I'd been hinting at Lucy for a while, and I'm super happy she made an appearance). Lucifer reveals that shit is going down in heaven as well. Blair and Nico finish off the demons in the alley and briefly spot their convo (Blair's reaction is hilarious XD). Apparently Auryon was possessed by Samuel an wants to strike up a convo with Lucy... you'll all see her reaction to that soon :wink:) and that's about it off the top of my head.

---------- Post added 12th Oct 2016 at 01:20 PM ----------

Oh and we are supposedly going to have another character that's a dragon that turns into inanimate objects join at some point, although I don't know if ForLove is still going to enter (I hope she does; not only is it a cool character idea, but Ghost seeing an actual dragon would be hilarious).

---------- Post added 12th Oct 2016 at 01:20 PM ----------

Anyone feel free to correct/add anything in that I missed.

8. Nobo

(sorry I kind of dropped out of this I just feel super out of place with all you crazy writer people posting like 500 words each time and me doing like 10)

9. Au.Quicksilver

[Nobo, even I feel a little out of my usual zone with the really long posts. It's honestly amazing to watch. But hey, Cato's stuck in a ring of fire. I don't see anyone helping him, either.]

10. Babe

(I feel a little bad, so I made you something that I hope lifts your spirits a bit! Sorry if I got the hair/skin color wrong ^^; but I didn't remember if you'd specified it.) [​IMG]

11. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh wow okay I should've mentioned that im actually incapable of reading large blocks of text

12. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Wb to the RP, kit! GhostStories summed everything up, very basically. Current position of charas:

Inside the tavern:

The gorgons- last I know they were eating. Medusa seems to be the oldest and kinda most violent, Euryale is the bartender, and Sltheno is missing an eye and can be scary when pissed.

Blair and Nico, demon and elf respectively- just made it back in with 2 demons to interrogate. Blair's getting a hard drink first, though. They've seen too much weird shit today, so far)

Outside the tavern:

Ghost, shapeshifter- chatting with Lucy (aka Lucifer, NPC chara) who also happens to be her girlfriend. (Let Blair take another shot here LOL)

Cato demigod- still trapped in a ring of fire Beleth (NPC chara, gone back to Hell already) put him in after Cato tried to kill him.

Aury, cat sidhe- possessed by Samuel? Not very clear on that, really.

Brair, dryad- villain soon to be introduced. Came into the picture (but not the tavern scene) shortly after Beleth left.

Plot so far: Apocalypse shit, both Hell and heaven are pretty messy atm. Beleth came to heaven to wreck havoc after his land was under heavy attack. He barely escaped with a few thousand troops. Went back to Hell recently after his troops were under heavy attack in heaven (thanks to Blair, Nico, and Aury), and he was almost in a three-way battle (Aury and Ghost). New villain introduced- Brair- seems like she runs a cult.

Ghost called up Lucy, her girlfriend, while Blair and Nico were on the way back to the tavern with a few demons for interrogation. Cato's still stuck in a ring of fire after trying to kill Beleth, but failed miserably. Blair saw Ghost and Lucy talking, went back to the tavern, dropped everything, and asked for a drink. (They're also heavily injured)

Eh, hope this had enough condensation to allow easy reading?)

#352 LogicNoSense, Oct 12, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  13. Au.Quicksilver

[I confirmed the possession.]

14. Babe

(Let's hear it for apocalypse cults woot woot)

15. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That was a little easier, thanks. Idk.where to jump in though...

16. Au.Quicksilver

[Maybe Akna came to look at the damage once she heard the fighting stop?]

17. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Since Beleth left, heaven's pretty much in a wreck. Since the tavern's only visible to certain creatures, maybe Akna could come in, or roam somewhere outside to inspect the damage caused? Especially since the square is littered with bodies and all.)

#357 LogicNoSense, Oct 13, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  18. Nobo

"hey a little hep please?!"

19. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Stheno snorted with laughter, clutching her side breathlessly and pointing out the window.
    "He's... still.... hahaha, oh my gosh" she burst into another fit of laughter. "He's still out there!"

Medusa moved closer to the window and joined the laughter, her harsh chuckled contrasting highly with Stheno's childlike snorting.

Eury shook her head at them, but was clearly having a hard time keeping a straight face. "Leave the poor boy alone, go let him out."

20. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Oh dear, what a mess," she murmured. Bodies cluttered the area.
    She entered the building. "Everyone alright?"