1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mythology Roleplay

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by larkcarmen, Jul 10, 2016.

1. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    (It's cool :grin: Sorry if my writing doesn't fit in so well, I'm doing my best to make sense of it haha :grin: )

2. GhostStories88

Out Status:
    Some people
    (It's cool, don't worry about it! Given what's gone down that fits fine. All that's basically happened is Cato shielded Beleth from a few arrows and killed three guards. Ghost has reported back to the tavern and is currently flipping tf out because she and Nico think he's a traitor XD)

#242 GhostStories88, Oct 3, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  3. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Truthfully I think everyone's a little messed up. Or it could be my sleepiness talking. How everyone seems to know Beleth is terribly amusing, I'd say. I'm still trying to find a demon to be Blair's Master, though I've already got a candidate in mind. Not sure about the shock value, however...)

Blair turned slowly and stared at Medusa with deadpan eyes. "You made it sound like I was going to be the statue if your sister came back dead," they muttered, turning back to watch the fight instead. So far, a few wings- as the sisters called them- had fled, though 2 of them were hurtling to the ground. Seems like their wings were burnt to a crisp by Beleth. Honestly, between the loud trumpets and the screams from the wings, it was chaos on their ears. It'd been some time since Blair had been on the battlefield, as as much as they missed fighting, this fight was one they'd pass up.

Beleth was just too damn noisy for his own good.

When Ghost charged back into the tavern, nearly screaming, they'd just raised a single eyebrow and glanced back at the demigod, who had seemingly protected Beleth...and managed to kill some wings at the same time. Seemed to be taking care of both enemies at the same time, then, and if the half child was working with Beleth...he wouldn't be much of a problem.

"The half-child isn't much of a problem. In fact, he's probably the least of our problems, finding a safe place would be our first. Where's Sltheno and Nico? We should regroup and reconsider our options."

Maybe I should snag a demon in Beleth's ranks, just to see what's going on exactly...would Medusa approve of a little bloodshed in the tavern? I wonder.

"Medusa, my darling, will it be to your approval if I spill a little blood in your tavern?" Of course, a little would be an understatement, but no point in letting her know that.

#243 LogicNoSense, Oct 3, 2016
  4. Nobo

Cato peaked out of the side of the tree fireballs flying passed him getting ready to fire a arrow at beleth this fucking demon will PAY for what they did to me he nocked the arrow this one with a cross shaped head and was coated in holy water and drew back aiming his shot to hit beleth right in the heart

#244 Nobo, Oct 3, 2016
  5. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "I said if she got 'hurt', not dead." she chuckled. "And I meant it."

The news of betrayal wasn't shocking.
    Eury sighed. "Don't say it."
    "I wasn't going to say it."
    "Yes you were."
    "Yeah, I was. I told you so."
    Eury growled in frustration.

"Any weak stomached people in here?" Mimi asked. The patrons shook their heads, some clearly anticipating some kind of violence eagerly.

"Okay, if you want to do a little, shall we say 'reconnaissance', I wouldn't stop you." She placed a firm hand on their shoulder, stopping them from moving away. "But I'm gonna need that arrow you snagged from Cato earlier."

6. Nobo

"take that, bitch" Cato said quietly under his breath as he released the holy arrow and it flew directly towards beleths heart (whoever is playing beleth continue from here like if the arrow hits or if beleth dodges or whatever)

#246 Nobo, Oct 3, 2016
  7. GhostStories88

Out Status:
    Some people
    (Technically none of us are playing Beleth)

8. Nobo

(well someone be beleth because I am not a good writer and might mess it up)

9. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    (These things are still coated in Gorgon killing stuff right?)

The arrow sank into Beleth's chest, seeming to do very little damage. The demon laughed, but was cut short by the sound of splintering coming from his own chest.
    He looked down in shock, to see cracks in his skin, jutting out from where the arrow hit and spreading fast, like shattered stone. He gave an inhuman scream and tore the arrow out.

---------- Post added 3rd Oct 2016 at 07:40 PM ----------

(Heading to bed, see you guys tomorrow)

10. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Waaah, Beleth was killed pretty easily, for a higher demon...I'll try my hand at making the battle a bit longer.)

"Any weak stomached people in here?"

Blair glanced at the patrons. They were obviously itching for a fight, but unable to get one. Suppose it was just for formalities sake, then... "Okay, if you want to do a little, shall we say 'reconnaissance', I wouldn't stop you. But I'm gonna need that arrow you snagged from Cato earlier." Their smirk was growing more murderous, and daggers had already sprung to their hands. It was time for a little fun, it seemed.

"No idea why it was coated in such a creature-specific poison, but maybe that half-child knew what prey he had in mind." Blair threw them a toothy smirk, and tossed the arrow over to Medusa. "Maybe you'll do some research, and you can have it. Ta-ta, expect me to be back with some prey."

They walked to the back door, removed the daggers, and tossed Nico's coat to Medusa. "Pass this to my elf when he comes back, would you, my darling?" With that, he snuck out to the back alley, sticking to the shadows, much like how they'd tailed Nico. Up front, Beleth was screaming- it seemed that an arrow had pierced his heart- but they ignored the higher demon. They'd never liked Beleth much to begin with; he was too cocky for his own good.

From his vantage point in the alley, Blair watched silently as troops tailed after Beleth, the first legion of his troops the only one who rushed forward to attack the wings. Behind, a few demons rushed to his aid in an attempt to heal him. I highly doubt Beleth's going to go down so soon. Unless Satan sent Beleth with the prize of reclaiming his throne? Would that be the reason why Beleth of all demons was attacking heaven? Such a stupid demon, truly. Does he not see that Satan has no intentions of giving back his throne? But no matter, for the war between the princes is none of my business.

Watching the army- probably only a quarter of them too, Beleth might be a fool but he was in charge of 85 legions for a reason- so relaxed, they obviously had not expected any resistance besides the wings. Which, as expected, didn't put up much of a fight. Blair stopped themselves from smacking their face into a wall- hard- and took a deep breath instead. They had to create a diversion to split the group, and with Beleth screaming insanely, it wasn't terribly difficult to cause some chaos. In the end though, they had to return with someone who had information, but it didn't stop them from having fun, too.

They silently threw a poison-coated disc at the army, watching with satisfaction as it cut throats, demons falling to the ground in screams muffled by bubbling blood. As the disc came to a stop, cutting demon's skins, Blair grinned and thew out another disc in a different direction. They were coated in a quick-acting poison, and a single cut would prove deadly as the poison was quickly introduced into a creature's bloodstream. As the demons span around, obviously looking for the source of the attacks, another demon fell to the ground, foaming at the mouth.

Blair stepped out of the shadows, arms wide open as if in surrender. "Hello, my fellow demons," they greeted, tail swishing behind them. A resounding battle roar as demons charged towards them, weapons raised, Blair jumping in 'shock' before turning and running down the alley. Behind them, he vaguely heard Beleth screaming "KILL THAT ARCHER!", but Blair ignored the cry, turning over their shoulder to see that indeed, nearly half his assembled troops were chasing them. Demons squeezed into the alley as Blair breezed through them, unfamiliar with the landscape but with hot blood running through their veins. The chase was on.

Backing up against the wall, Blair panted heavily. They were trapped in a corner, and the first few demons knew it. "We'll kill him," one growled. The other smirked, propping their blade onto their shoulder- obviously they thought Blair stood no chance against them. But in the tiny alley chock full of demons, Blair only smiled. "I think I should feel bad for having to kill all of you, but I'm afraid I'm what the humans call a psychopath." They shrugged, and pulled two small, circular whips. "And that means, I really don't give a rat's ass about killing you idiots. Ta-ta!" Blair cracked the whips and charged. They were covered in blades, and each blade was coated in the same poison as before. It was something they'd picked up from humans centuries ago, when they wove spikes into their longer whips for torturing humans. The results were splendid.

They charged through the crowd, the short whips tearing off chunks of skin as they passed, demons howling in pain as the poison introduced itself into their bloodstreams. In a few seconds, they'd be dead. Having cleared half the alley, the other half was staring at them warily, crouched in defensive positions. Blair stared at them, as if silently asking them 'what?'. They then looked down at their whips, stained in blood and covered with skin of different colors- red, grey, a hint of green, maybe- and curled their lip in disgust. "Satan. This would be impossible to clean," they huffed loudly, throwing the whips at the demon. They all ducked, though it did nick someone's cheek. "And it was a good quality demonskin, too." A sigh, and Blair drew a two of their daggers instead.

"Time for some good ol' throat slashing."

In the square, the arrow's damage was finally slowed with the help of a few demon souls. Slowed, but not entirely gone. He had to go back to Hell for some proper treatment...along with the archer's head. He charged forward on his horse, ignoring the chaos that his men made while fighting the weak guards. He raised his sword, and with a legion of demons trailing him, attacked the archer.

(Super long post...hope everything was okay. Nobo, for now, Belth just attacks and avoids arrows. Maybe you can kill off a couple of his soldiers.

I was trying not to make Blair's battle scene too crazy and unrealistic, but I'm not sure how that turned out. The weapons were inspired by a couple of places, though I'd say they're mostly real. (The whip torture is, I'm pretty sure.) Er yeeea. Waaay too long a post.)

11. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    (I didn't kill him, he just got pissed off :/ I should've made that clearer. Just thought it'd be cooler if he was angrier :slight_smile:)

#251 ForNarnia, Oct 4, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  12. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Hahahaha, it's fine! He didn't die in the end so it's all good :grin:)

13. Nobo

Nocking 3 arrows at once And hits the 3 demons that are following Beleth DAMMNIT THAT WAS MY ONLY (demon killing) ARROW Cato shoots a arrow at the already starting to heal wound in beleths chest and the arrow Pericles theough and stops in the middle

14. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Beleth snorts, tearing out the arrow from his nearly-healed wound and tossing it aside. It clatters to the ground, the sound lost amidst the ongoing battle surrounding them. "You think you could simply kill me with that puny arrow?" He laughs mockingly, conjuring a fireball that floats just above his hand.

"You must be stupid to thing such a puny arrow would do me much damage," he rolled his eyes, throwing the fireball lazily. It soars over Cato's head, landing in the fray and exploding violently. Screams echo- both angels and demons alike- as they try to scramble to safety. "This next one, will roast you to ashes. Go on, I'll let you pray to your 'gods' first. Scream for me. 'Mommy, mommy!'" He mocks loudly, taking on a high pitch whiny tone. Beleth stares down at Cato upon his horse.

"Die."

(I'm trying to get a cocky and terrible personality here. From what information I've gathered, he's pretty terrible a ruler. (Well, aside from all the bias information.) Yall can just take control of Beleth as and when yall want; he's pretty much an open character at this point, really XD)

15. Nobo

Cato takes out another arrow this one larger and thicker than the others and fires it at beleths head (this one explodes 3 seconds after it hits)

16. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Stheno sprung with cat-like agility, landing neatly beside Beleth and leaning on his shoulder. "Hey, B. Long time, no see."

Her eye widened as she saw the arrow drawing closer. Acting on instinct, she caught the arrow mere inches from Beleth's face. It was at that point that she recognised the arrow as incendiary. "Oh crap." She tossed the arrow away and sprang aside with seconds to spare.

"Now that was a close one. What are you even doing here, B? Did someone summon you here?"

#256 ForNarnia, Oct 4, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  17. Nobo

the arrow explodes leaving a small crater in the ground "FUCK YOU STHENO" Cato gets another explosive arrow ready

18. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As another arrow flew into his face, Beleth was about to reach out to grab the arrow before a flash of green appeared in his vision, snatching and tossing it away quickly. "Hello, Sltheno," he greeted back calmly, watching as the arrow exploded, creating craters in the ground where it landed. The mechanism seemed familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it. Something from the humans, then. The archer was going to die, human weapons or not.

"What are you even doing here, B? Did someone summon you here?"

He nearly glanced at the gorgon before stopping himself. Who knew where she was looking at. "None of your business, really, Sltheno," he said. Really, it wasn't. All he came to do was to wreck as much havoc as possible to give the next wave of demons an easier job to destroy heaven. Wrecking havoc in heaven was always fun, anyways. He grinned murderously, and pushed Sltheno away gently. He was screaming at Sltheno- did he know her? He didn't really want to kill her, but if they were in cahoots then he was left no choice but to- and readying the next explosive arrow.

The screams and calls of demons echoed behind.

"Now, go away, you're getting in my way of killing this brat." As he spoke, he summoned another explosive fireball. That archer really didn't know when to stop. But no matter, for Beleth was going to bring his head down to Hell as a trophy. He'd secured that spot the moment he'd shot the arrow that injured him.

19. Nobo

Cato shpt another arrow and it stuck halfway into beleths chest in 3 seconds it would explode and the arrow was making a almost inaudible mechanical ticking sound

20. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glancing down at his chest once more, Beleth sighed. Having too many holes in his chest was terribly annoying. Grabbing the arrow and tugging it free, he tossed it to the side as it exploded once more.

"Seriously, how many more times are you going to try to kill me with that? Does it not occur to you that it won't kill me so easily?" Beleth paused and rolled his eyes. "Of course not. That's all you can do."

Sending a few exploding fireballs Cato's way- anymore would be too much energy wasted- Beleth surveyed his surroundings. It seemed that this area of heaven was reduced to rubble, mostly, with craters blown into the ground. Time to move on to another area, then, once he got this archer's head...