Fantasy Roleplay!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by DreamerBoy17, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    "Stephen." Stephen introduced himself, although rather bluntly, his eyes thinning in suspicion.

He didn't trust the man. He looked like the thieving vagabonds that roamed the streets in Ravengaurde. He once had a ruby necklace stolen when he was a child by a young thief. The necklace was precious to him, as it was a gift from his late grandfather. He'd do almost anything to have it back.

"Ravengaurde is up the trail that way." He pointed north. "You may sit by the fire if you wish, traveler, but we have urgent business to attend to."

---------- Post added 23rd Dec 2015 at 10:31 AM ----------

((Welcome back! :grin:))

#781 Steve FS, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  2. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Wow, Zalich, you're sooo nice.)

3. Atreyo

Atreyo Guest

The creature slashed madly at him as he tried blocking his blows. "Ugh, I believe I may be a bit over my head at the moment." Dremad said, as he tried desperately to stay on his toes. The creature was large and powerful enough to create a gust of wind and snow that almost seemed as it's own small blizzard.

"I don't seem to have a choice, I may have to use it!"

The creature then pierced Dremad's shoulder with one of his fingers and began to lift him up. As he grimaced in pain, he threw Diza up into the air so that he could take out Agasso. "Ugh, there, now let's get this over with!" He yelled as he thrust Agasso into the spear and combined them.

The sword emanated a mild energy and began to glow as it began covering him in shadow. The creature used it's other arm to attempt to pierce through him only to be met with the sword which cut through it. As it screamed, Dremad then cut through the arm which pierced him. Wailing in pain and armless, the creature toppled over, blood spewing from his wounds. Dremad then walked over to the creature and stared at it's blood red eyes; eyes which were filled with anger and malice. He then lifted his sword above it's head and thrust it through.

With that, he turned back to normal, and the sword stopped glowing. He collapsed in the snow from the exhaustion as well as his wound.

((I hope Dremad here doesn't seem a Mary Sue, I assure you guys he isn't lol. I don't like Mary Sues either. But if there is anything amiss with my character, do let me know. xD))

#783 Atreyo, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2015
  4. Thefowl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    (Sorry for taking so long to reply, i saw a sad movie and got depressed lol)

Orion saw the chick hatch and seconds later Ayden appears. The rest of the group greeted him so why shouldn't he. "I'm Orion nice to meet you." He said staring blankly into the fire. He then turned to Quinn and made eye contact for once. "That's a great name." He said with an awkward smile.

5. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (It's okay X3
    "Hello, Sifa!" they said to the little chick. "It's just so cute."

6. Atreyo

Atreyo Guest

((I should add that I only have experience writing in the first person. Third person writing is very new to me. I partly saw this as a good opportunity to try a different writing style for a change. :slight_smile:))

#786 Atreyo, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2015
  7. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Yaaayyyy, welcome to RPing!)

8. Shedya

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    "Pleased to meet you all."
    Ayden sat down by the fire and took an apple out of his bag. With his bag still open he asked hesitantly:
    "I have some fruits and seeds in the bag, do you think your chick would fancy some?"
    A guild, what do guilds even do? I could join a guild. Got nothing better to do. Wait, I think they fight monsters, there are other ways to get rich and famous that don't involve dying at the claws of some creature.

9. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Seeds would be excellent. I thank you." The chick peeped in what seemed to be agreement.

10. Shedya

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ayden took a small bag out of his bag, checked its content, then tossed it to Quinn.
    "You can keep it. Small chances to find something else to feed it with in snow. Plus, turns out he doesn't like seeds." he said, gesturing towards his falcon.

11. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Again, I thank you." Quinn held out a handful of seeds to Sifa, who pecked at them curiously.

12. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "You may have heard of me, Thorn, The Child of Darkness," she nodded at the newest arrival, but stared curiously at his falcon. "May I?" She asked quietly, reaching a hand towards his feathered companion to pet it. She always had a soft spot for falcons and the like.

13. Shedya

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    The Child of Darkness... Yes, he had heard the name whispered before in some taverns. She did seem to lack the horns, shark-like teeth and an aura of death killing anything on a range of 10 steps surrounding her.
    His mind gently brushed the one of the falcon to seek agreement. He was more cautious than him, someone from this duo had to be. However, there was no strong aversion towards being touched.
    "Sure, go ahead", he said to Thorn.

14. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jay, standing apart from the others, began noticing something strange. The falcon. Most animals had a small, unimportant aura on his mental radar, usually something he had to manually search for. But this bird's was much larger than normal, nearly person sized. It was fascinating.
    "What is his name?" asked Jay to Ayden.

15. Shedya

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    His name?
    It was the first time someone bothered to ask about the falcon. Most people treated it just like a fancy accessory.
    "He doesn't have a name. What would he need a name for? Names are meant for humans, so they can talk to each other. He's not talking to humans, so a name would be useless."
    It might've been the first time Ayden actually realized that his falcon would've probably had a name if it was the regular pet of a regular owner.

16. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jay felt a new respect for Ayden. "He's beautiful."
    Jay wondered why this animal was different from the rest. Perhaps time would tell.

17. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She smiled slightly, fingers gently brushing against the feathers. "Indeed, names are simply assessories for name-calling. However, the two of you are not a simple traveller, are you?" She smirked slightly at the bird. He seemed more intellegent then the average feathered creature. Though she'd never heard of the two, which was somewhat strange. If he wasn't the everyday traveller, she would know of them somehow. However, Ayden was simply too under the radar, and along with his nameless bird-he was an interesting, dangerous, creature.

18. Shedya

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ayden was a bit uncomfortable with the questions. It was normal for them to question a stranger sitting at their fire, but he never got asked personal information before.
    He looked at Thorn with a charming smile and said:
    "I am, actually. All the fighting i can do is for self-defense. I am not rich. My parents were commoners. I just wander around, taking in the beauty of the world. I should take a break from adventuring to work, however. Travelling isn't entirely free of charge."
    His gaze switched to the sky. "If only I could find adventures that pay out..." he added more to himself.

19. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    "And how were you able sustain yourself all this time, traveler?" Stephen questioned, a little sharpness in his voice.

#799 Steve FS, Dec 24, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  20. Shedya

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    How do I get by?
    The tone of this question was different from the previous ones.
    Well, I woo people into doing me favors, sometimes I get food or gold from some bird or rat and every once in a while I run some errands just to see what not being morally corrupt feels like. Usual stuff.
    "I got some money from my parents before leaving. They might've been commoners, but my dad still earned quite well as a sailor. Also, it's not hard for a man to find daily work. It doesn't pay much, but I don't spend much."
    Ayden gave a small smile at the end of the sentence.
    It wasn't a lie. Just selective truth.