1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantasy Roleplay!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by DreamerBoy17, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The skin. Your hair. The way you smile. The way you smell. The way you genuinely care about me. You're just so perfect. I can't believe you're here before me, and I can't believe you're able to like me in a way I never knew another person could.

I'm just so lucky. What's up? Everything is up. You're slowly starting to become my world, Jay.

"Nothing," Stephen said, smiling to himself. "Nothing is up. The chicken will be ready in a few minutes."

#741 Steve FS, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow. The flash of ruby red hitting Jay's senses was overwhelming. Suddenly intoxicated by Stephen's loving energy, Jay leaned forward, giving him a kiss. "Nothing? It's good to have nothing up. We can just relax, and-" He was babbling. Instead, he just elected to smile, placing an arm around Stephen's muscular waist.

It was nice, caring for a human being way he did. Genuinely caring about someone, and having those feelings reciprocated. Jay was beyond glad Stephen was here, in his life with him.

#742 DreamerBoy17, Dec 22, 2015
  3. Thefowl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Orion took a seat next to the open fire. He found a large rock then placed it right next to the red glowing coals. He cracked one of the hens eggs on it. He waited a minute and slid the egg of the rock with his knife. He placed it on a large leaf using as a sort of plate. He grabbed a hand full of the greens and mixed the 2 together.

#743 Thefowl, Dec 22, 2015
  4. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Quinn looked at an egg. "I think you may have acquired a live egg." The egg shuddered and Quinn carefully picked it up.

5. Thefowl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Orion couldnt get the image of the creature he saw in the woods that day out of his head. He was completely unaware of where He was going or they're mission at this point. The whole incident would keep playing in his head over and over again. He crammed a mouth full of greens and egg in his face and stared into the fire with a blank expression.

6. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  7. Thefowl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Orion mumbles some thing and snapped back into the real world. He broke his stare and examined the rattling egg. "You're right, what should we do? I bet we could hatch it and make it our feathered pet." He said with a joyous grin.

(Ya ninjad lol)

8. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Stephen couldn't but smile even bigger. He handed a skewer to Jay.

"I seasoned it with some herbs and some rock salt I found earlier." He took a seat next to the fire, inviting Jay over to sit with him.

When they were both sitting, Stephen leaned over to whisper in Jay's ear, his voice dropping to a seductive rumble.

"I really need to talk to you about Ravengaurde. What is the plan? Where is the crystal, exactly?"

Not exactly a flirtatious conversation, but one he needed to talk about.

He was returning to his home country, after all. A place he thought he would never go back to.

9. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Wtaf HAPPENED?! I'm too tired to read the prev post, so just gonna ninja in.)

"Such serious conversation simply ruins the mood," Thorn remarked casually, bending over Orion's would-have-been meal and prodding it with a finger. "Give or take, a few hours till the creature hatches. What name would you bestoy upon your child?"

10. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "I wish to name the feather-beast... Sifa."

(Sifa- See-fuh)

11. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jay took a bite out of the skewer, thinking through his plan. "Well, my plan would mostly depend on you. I believe the crystal to be in the main castle, and I wasn't sure of your experience in that area. Don't worry, I should be able to sense the crystal's exact location when we get closer to the town."
    This would merit a talk to the Queen. He really needed to flesh out the details of the plan. "You're a good cook, by the way. I just hope you didn't sneak in any herbs from last night," he smiled warmly.

12. Shedya

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Name: Ayden
    Appearance: Dark hair that stops right above his shoulders. Eyes so dark that the line between iris and pupil can hardly be noticed. He wears high boots, commoner trousers and a shirt with the top buttons unbuttoned with a long coat(he likes to keep it unbuttoned too unless it’s cold). Usually has black fingerless gloves on and a belt with several pockets hanging on to it. Also carries a big backpack. He usually has no expression at all, except for some occasional condescending or flirty smile. He has a long dagger for fighting, but he prefers to throw poisoned needles at his enemy.
    Species: Human, but has the ability to communicate to animals.
    Personality: Fluctuates, sometimes he likes to hear himself talk for hours, other times he can spend an entire day just observing. Can switch from being polite to being rude very fast. He doesn’t care about what others think of him and he tends to joke about everything.
    Background: Born in a family of commoners in a far away country, he always dreamed of great adventures and fame. First time he was supposed to go hunting with the other teens in the town he found out he has the ability to communicate with animals. Same day he bonded with a white falcon who is always nearby. Shortly after, he left his hometown and joined a group of hermits with the same power who taught him how to cultivate it.
    Deciding the hermit life is not for him, he started wandering from town to town, hoping to stumble upon a opportunity that will make him rich and famous. During his adventures, he picked up some important skills like playing various instruments, deceiving and pickpocketing.

Ayden woke up at the sound of people talking. He slowly shifted on the branch he slept on. Some guy just fell from a tree, that must’ve woken him up. Some cat-like thing was also at the bottom of the tree. He followed him with his view as they both walked out of the trees.
    He slowly closed his eyes.
    I know I’m waking you up, but may I…?
    His question was followed by a feeling of agreement.
    His body froze on the branch as his mind stretched his falcon’s wings. He slowly flew upwards, trying not to stand out too much. The white snow should prevent him from being noticed. There was a fire. People were sitting next to it. Almost all were carrying weapons. He slowly landed on the shoulder of his own body and opened his own eyes.
    Foolish of him to think a thermal lake would be a place where you can carelessly fall asleep. Of course any group of passersby would stop here for a rest. Good thing he was cautious enough to sleep in a tree instead of right next to the lake, even if it was colder. Damn, the cold. He really wanted to get closer to the lake and its alluring warmth.
    They were too armed to be commoners. The one with the bow, prior to falling off a tree, he had been silent enough not to wake him up. This meant that at least one of them was an experienced fighter. They could’ve been experienced warriors just travelling. Or bandits looking for people to rob. But no cowardly bandits would still be around after yesterday’s blizzard. They must’ve been lawful warriors. Or very determined bandits.
    Silly me, I totally forgot I almost spent all my money. Bandits or not, I got nothing to lose.
    He slowly climbed down from the tree and walked out of the woods with his falcon on his shoulder.
    Better to be cautious.
    As soon as he was in the viewing range of the group, he kneeled next to the lake and washed his face while his falcon was observing the group of strangers.

13. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm, thought Jay.Two new energy signals had appeared at the forefront of his mental radar. A human, and a bonded animal. He would keep an eye on the auras, but for now, Stephen and himself needed to formulate a plan.

14. Shedya

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ayden stood up and walked towards the group, stopping a few steps away.
    “Hey! What brings you around?” he asked with a broad, joyful and innocent smile on his face.

15. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    "I am a good cook." Stephen winked. "I don't understand how commoners can deal with eating such bland food when the herbs to make it more tasty are just outside their door. I can't help but miss my royal chef's culinary creations sometimes-"

Stephen's voice stopped suddenly, realizing what he had just said. He cleared his throat, hoping no one noticed his little blunder.

I'll have to tell them about my royal blood eventually...

“Hey! What brings you around?” Stephen's thoughts were disturbed by a figure in the distance, a falcon perched on its shoulder.

Stephen looked around at the group, confused. "What brings who around? Who are you talking to?"

#755 Steve FS, Dec 22, 2015
  16. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Quinn let out a quiet gasp as the egg in their hands shook again and a tiny crack formed.

17. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Royal chef? It didn't surprise Jay in the slightest. Things had added up for a long time- the Queen, even the way he carried himself. He wasn't ordinary at all. It didn't change the way he thought of Stephen, either. But now, he wanted to know more. However, now wasn't the time. They had a newcomer on their hands, plus Quinn's egg hatching.
    "Who are you?" Jay asked the stranger.

18. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Orion, Orion, the egg is, is hatching!" they stuttered with excitement.

19. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jay was distracted momentarily. "What is it, Quinn?" he asked them curiously.

20. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The egg was hatching.

Oh, how wonderful. The baby hen is born into this world, but it will surely die because you guys are eating its mother.

Stephen frowned. Wow. What a morbid thought.