1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Five Facts About Your Appearance

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gen, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Sky82

1 - My eyes are dark brown normally but when my mood changes, they change colour. They turn hazel/really light brown when embarrassed, angry or shy. Or completely black when doing bedroom activities.

2 - I have a scar on my leg from being stabbed and it's a perfect heart shape. People ask if I did it purposely.

3 - I have long black straight hair which is naturally blonde and won't do anything, won't curle, fluff up. Just stays poker straight, which I hate sometimes.

4 - I have a little over bite, not noticeable but biting toast etc.... Is a pain.

5 - I'm 5'10 but I wear stilettos which make me 6'2 cause I love being tall.

#21 Sky82, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My eyes look brown from a distance but they're actually hazel, and they can look more brown or green depending on what I'm wearing.

I'm 5'9" and broad-shouldered

I have a crooked smile. I smile way bigger on the left than on the right

I have a scar on my neck from when I had my thyroid removed 7 years ago, and another scar on my right ring finger from when a glass jar shattered in my hand about 5 years ago

My nails are always uneven because I pick/bite them

3. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Suppose I'll have a go at this...

1) I've got eyes I can only describe as the color of ice; a very light blue. I'm one of the only people in my family with this eye color. (On a similar note, I've been told before that I look like I have a perpetual scowl.)

2) Most All of my shirts are black. I don't identify as goth/emo, I just think black looks best on me.

3) I look better with glasses than without them.

4) I don't smile much. People are always telling me to smile more, but it doesn't look good on me.

5) Fortunately for this transguy, I already look kind of like a male; people have called me "sir" more than once even before I realized I was transgender.

#23 ThatBorussenGuy, Sep 2, 2015
  4. KayJay

Sounds fun. Lots of interesting things you'd generally never learn about people in other threads!

1. This is one I've mentioned a few times here and there but the most male thing about me is my voice. I worked for months trying to change it and it just wouldn't work. Tutorials and constant practice didn't do it so I mostly have the voice I was born with. I raise it a little when I talk to strangers, I seem to be gendered right in person almost always bit the phone is usually the opposite. It used to bug me a lot but over time I realized it isn't that big of a deal.

2. My hair usually has dye in it. Right now my hair is dyed black/purple but the camera on my phone seems to have a very hard time picking up the colours and my hair always seems to look brown in photos. In person it's obvious but to all you fine people here it may be news to you!

3. I have strabismus, I believe is the name. It is a muscle problem in the eye that I have had since I was born. My eyes don't work together, especially when I try to focus on something. I can always tell which eye I am primarily seeing out of while the other side is sort of blurry. It is hard sometimes when I am focusing on something because both eyes want to focus and my eyes dart back and forth switching between them both. It was always how I thought everyone saw for the longest time. Eventually when I started making my own optometrist appointments I asked the doctor if it was normal and she told me what I had. Before that I'd never given it much thought and now it bugs me every day knowing I'm not seeing properly even with glasses.

4. I'm too thin. I eat a pretty awful diet and I'm still super thin. Everyone gets jealous of me and can never see how awful it is. Over the last year I lost 30 pounds and I didn't change my diet or exercise in any way. I had blood tests, ultrasounds, xrays and physical examinations and nothing came up. People always tell me how thin I am like it is fantastic. I sort of don't like it, I'm naturally so thin I don't have any motivation to exercise other than for health but honestly I'm so superficial that the only real motivation was if I gained too much weight. My new psychiatrist seems to believe I have some sort of eating disorder.

5. My skin isn't really as flawless as people believe. The skin on my face is actually pretty clear and soft but sometimes I do get pimples and redness. Just like my hair my camera alters my appearance, makes my skin have some sort of God like complexion. My torso has pretty fantastic skin as well to be honest. It's my legs that have the bad skin. Ingrown hairs, scars, red marks, etc. They are actually quite bad compared to the rest of my skin. I'm actually so self conscious about it that I rarely wear skirts and shorts, some people say wearing jeans so much gives off this tomboy feel but it's really just that I'm not comfortable showing my legs often.

5. SocceRoo

1.my teeth
    my bottom row of teeth are a little crooked but my top row are perfect, so you would never notice unless you where my dentist.

2. my top lip
    i only noticed this in the last month or so, the groove on my top lip leans slightly to the right. the worst part about it is that now that i know it, it bugs me most the time I look at the mirror.

3. eyes
    i have blue eyes.

4 scars
    I have 2 small scars on my forehead 1 big scar on my left leg and lots of little ones everyone else. the one in the middle of my forehead is from hitting my head on the edge of the pool when i was 4 because i was running toward it and slipped. The other on my head was from my dog, i was throwing the ball up in the air and he jumped up to try and catch it but missed and got my head... the one on my left thigh, it was from a large dog we had, he was jumping around in the car because he needed to go to the toilet but he ended up scratching my leg, it's about 8cm long.

5. weight.
    i've never been overweight in my life, i put a little bit of weight on when soccer season finishes but then i loose it again the next season.

6. just for fun XD
    according to my ex girlfriend apparently i have the "perfect butt". hahah.

6. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Look at me.

Too lazy to write anything when seeing for your own eyes is perfectly attainable.

7. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1 - I'm super pale, because I have mild anemia that I can't seem to beat despite my best efforts.

2 - My face has some freckles that occasionally disappear. I also have several rouge freckles on the back of my hands, and I've literally tried to cut off these freckles.

3 - All of my relatives require at least reading glasses. My eyesight is fine.

4 - My ring fingers are longer than my index fingers.

5 - My steel-toe trainers are banned in some places.

8. Ryu

Ryu

What possesed me to do this? Whatever...

1) My dress sense is a total mess
    I am a shut in and rarley go outside and will only go out if i really have to. This has affected my dress sense to be absoloutley awful when at home, wearing some shirt and a pair of baggy surplus combat trousers. And it's not much better when I go out. I'll just put on a jumper and change my trousers to jeans. Classy, I know.

2) And I want, And I need, And I lust, Animal!
    All of the clothes I wear above my waist, weather it be a shirt or a jumper or a coat or a hat (oh yeah, I don't wear hats), at the moment, is Animal. I have three Animal jumpers and three shirts, which I wear on a cycle. At the moment i'm on my gray jumper and a light blue shirt.

3) My hygeine is absoloutley awful
    This is a bit of a push for appearance but...
    I hate showering, I don't look after my hair, I smell (allegedly), I'm dirty, I just don't give a shit about these things or what people think of me.

4) But...
    Even though I have poor personal hygeine, I have a suprising lack of spots, and people have said before that I have really nice skin.

5) The eyes are the windows to the soul
    My eyes a frickin' weird. They don't really have a colour, as such, or at least a constant one. I guess it has something to do with what I'm wearing, but my eye colour will change from time to time going from a gray-ish tone through to a dark green.

I guess this is a bonus for what I want to have in my limited wardrobe...
    I have a strange fascination with wwii german uniform, and I would really like to have a leather panzer commander jacket or a woolen greatcoat, amongst other things. I donmt know why I just think that they are so darn cool!

#28 Ryu, Sep 2, 2015
  9. Formality

1. I was in a ski accident a few years ago and split my lip in two. It left me with scar tissue inside the lip which makes the right side of my lower lip a little bit bigger/bumpier than the left.

2. I have a bunch of tiny birthmarks on one side of my face that look like a tiny stellar constellation map :lol: I also have three small distinct ones on my left side that form a triangle. Two of them are a red hue and one brown. I have one on the side of my nose that makes it look like I have a nose piercing.

3. I'm skinny and tall. I weigh around 75 kg and I'm 190 cm tall. I'm also kinda broad shouldered and I have long arms.

4. I broke my thumb some 2 years ago and now I have a lightning shaped scar on my thumb. I'm basically harry potter....

5. My pants are always either too short or too wide around the waist. Because I am tall and skinny and my waist is small. whenever I shop for pants I very rarely find pairs that fit me nicely. Currently I have 2 pair of pants that fit me both around the waist and on the length. They just don't make pants that fit me ;_; The same goes for a lot of my shirts. The arms are almost always too short if it fits me around the torso since my shoulders are broad and my arms are long.

10. rudysteiner

1. My eyes are extremely vibrant in the sun.

2. I usually have a shaved head but I'm currently growing my hair out. I'm in the awkward stages of hair growth.

3. People are afraid to approach me when I'm en route to the gym, or leaving the gym because of the way I look. Bad ass.

4. I'm 6'1 desperately waiting to become 6'3.

5. I'm a size 12 in shoes so people are always in awe at the size of my shoes/feet.

11. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. My hair is dark brown in winter but changes to a lighter shade of brown in summer, to the point where it sometimes gets a blonde tinge. My skin goes darker at the same time. It's very noticeable in childhood images.

2. I have a small red mark on the bottom left of my right hand. I got into a fight when I was 12, fell to the floor and cut myself on a stone. 8 years later and the mark remains. It's confusing because it wasn't a deep cut, and didn't hurt much.

3. I'm the only person in my family with brown eyes. Everyone else has blue and green eyes - except my sister, who has a greeny/brown mix.

4. I have a mole on the inside of my thigh. I've always hated it.

5. I'm the tallest person in my family but I'm only 5'11.

#31 imnotreallysure, Sep 2, 2015
  12. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. I am one haircut session away from achieving this...
    [​IMG]
    ~I already have a mohawks and that long hair at the back (it's 4-5 in long).

2. I have a Pokemon on my head
    ~ If I dont wear a hair wax or gel, my mohawks looks like Bulbasaur's bulb :lol:

3. I am the Filipino Slenderman
    ~Long thin arms and legs. Give me a white stockings to cover my face and a suit and I can scare bunch of kids on the streets

4. Eye brows master
    ~I have complete control over my eye brows. I can make them do the wave :lol:

5. GREEN GREEN GREEN!
    ~You probably know this, but I cant think of anything to add in this list :lol: I always have a green colored clothe on me. Be it my shirt, pants, shoes, etc.

13. lovetoomuch

1.) I'm 6'2 and always told I'm tall, but I feel average and wish I was 6'5.

2.) My eyes are hazel, but they could look green, brown, or even gray depending on the day, what I'm wearing, or the lighting.

3.) If you saw me everyday in one week, you would be confused by my wardrobe and which 'stereotype' I fit into. One day I'm dressed in basketball shorts, a t-shirt, and Nike crew socks (athletic), the next day I'm in a polo, khaki shorts, and boat shoes (preppy) (but I swear I'm not a jerk - haha?)

4.) The one time I was really made fun of when I was younger was because of my eyebrows, which is why I'm insecure about them. They're on the bushy side, but now I know how to maintain them.
    4b.) My friends joke around about how my legs are very hairy, but I have no hair on my chest or upper body (thanks genes).

5.) Trying to find pants when your waist is smaller than your leg length (31x34) is a real struggle.

14. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. I have long, brown hair that has some random natural blondish highlights. :3 Sometimes I find it fun and boredom relieving to pick out all the light parts of my hair and put them together, and then place next to the darker parts and examine the colour contrast. :grin:

2. I'm not sure why, (maybe it's because I'm so pale?) but sometimes when I'm cold or anxious my legs and arms will become speckled with pink blotches. It's weird, and a contributing factor to why I don't often wear shorts. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. I'm very skinny and bony. I guess there's a lot of people who wish they were slimmer, but for me, being skinny is a little annoying. It's often hard to find clothes that fit, because everything is very loose and baggy, and I have very bony knees, and being skinny really draws attention to that (#2 contributing factor for not wearing shorts).

4. I have greenish blue eyes! Some people tell me my eyes are blue, and others say they're green, so I just go with 'greenish blue' when telling people my eye colour...xD

5. I have very angry-looking eyebrows...xD Well, I guess not 'super angry' looking, but there's a definite downward curve to them. I guess I can really pull off looking angry with my devilish eyebrows. xD

15. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. My hair has been graying since I was 12.

2. I have a scar above my right eyebrow that's (thankfully) really hard to see. That's from a bike accident at age 12.

3. I get compliments about the color of my eyes all the time, but mostly from women.

4. The reason I have a full buzz cut is because it's the only hairstyle that looks good on me.

5. You wouldn't even recognize me without my goatee.

16. Midori

Out Status:
    Some people
    Guess I'll do this too...

1. Meh. face shape
    My face is kind of an oval shape, but rounded which makes me look younger..I got mistaken as 10 at a restaurant. And somehow, my friend said I have a wonderful face shape and jawline..

2. Bags
    Whenever I smile - like a big smile - I get these big bags under my eyes. I also seem to have dark circles permanently under my eyes..Having a dark blue/gray shade makes it stand out even more.

3. Short? Long?

I recently got my hair cut to my shoulders. It's one of those angled bob haircuts. Shorter in the back, slightly longer in the front.

4. Mark things?

I have a small scar on the back of my left ear from when my dog bit me there. I have a small birthmark on the right side of my lower back. Also..I have these small dots (5? 6? of them) on each of my fingers/wrists.

5. Oversized/Clothing

I love to wear oversized clothing. I'll take my brothers old shirts he doesn't wear or my dads old sweater. Mostly I wear layers. A tank top, plain t-shirt, jacket, etc. I always have trouble finding clothing that's long enough in the legs, or small enough in the chest (Thanks fashion designers for creating shirts that need actual things on the chest to fill it in correctly..).

17. Hopeful

1) I often have my hair in a ponytail and my glasses on. When people meet me that way and then see me with my contacts and my hair loose they don't know who I am and vice versa.

2) I am 5'5" and guys at work make fun of me for being short - but I'm not that short.

3) My eyes were blue when I was little and now they're more green but blue, too. I sometimes don't know what color they are and it depends on the day.

4) My hair is definitely more blonde since I started highlighting it, but for the longest time I couldn't decide if it was blonde or brown.

5) One of my front teeth has a little white dot on it.

18. grungeteen

1) I've got my asian mom's dark brown hair, I've never dyed it or anything but I really want to do black or blue/green (only once I leave school though because they'll probably skin me alive if I ever came to school like that).

2) Unkempt, all over the place eyebrows. I hate my eyebrows, even though they're black, they are very sparse and I wish they were thicker and more defined! I've never plucked them before but I'm hoping to soon.

3) Im around 165-168cm at the moment, I have been this height tho since the age of 11 or 12 but I'm hoping to grow just a little bit more! I used to be the tallest in my class but I'm now of average height- everyone's catching up!

4) I have dark brown eyes, almost black and I hate them, they are so plain! I was unlucky not to inherit my dad's green blue eyes (he's European) but instead was stuck with mom's so eyes (she's asian) but I'm glad I didn't get a monolid.

5) I'm pretty skinny and bony even though I eat a ton load of junk, fatty foods! I'm not as skinny as I used to be but that's mainly because my diet used to consist of rice, rice and rice but is now mainly potatoes, potatoes, potatoes (moving from Asia to Europe). I used to be a really skinny kid, so skinny that my mom would make me drink these weight gaining things (yum, it tasted like hot chocolate).

6) I know this is an extra one but ACNE. ACNE EVERYWHERE.

19. PumpkinSpice

1) I have an oval shaped scar on my arm close to my elbow from burning it on my step dad's motorcycle exhaust. I don't even know how I managed that to be honest lol.

2) I was born with a cleft palate so I have an oddly shaped nose and lip. My nose is a little crooked and it has an indent by the nostril. I've personally always hated my nose but my ex apparently thought it was cute so maybe I'm just critical of it haha. And my top lip is uneven, one side is a lot thinner than the other.

3) I have long brown hair with a few blonde streaks in it. I like having bangs but I'm also cheap about maintaining them so they usually grow out pretty long before I get them cut again. My hair also kind of does what it wants. Sometimes I wake up with perfect curles and other times I wake up and it's just a frizzy wavy mess lol. So I usually straighten my hair and keep it tied in a pony tail.

4) When it comes to clothes I dress sort of tomboyish I guess. It's mostly because when I buy clothes I buy them based on how they feel AND look and alot of girly clothes feel icky to me (wierd I know, not really sure how to describe it haha) so i tend to wear alot of jeans and t-shirts/tank tops/button up shirts. I really like plaid :/

5) I'm tall (175cm) and skinny. Not as skinny as I used to be since I have a more regular diet and slower metabolism, but still pretty skinny.

20. Lyana

1. I have long hair. The tips of my curls brush my hipbones. I love it long and curly and have been growing it out. And yet, it's very low-maintenance and I only spend a couple minutes a day on it. The only time it's annoying is when I need to wash it. ^^
    2. I have a 5-inch patch of dry skin on my right arm. It starts at my elbow and stretches upwards towards my armpit. Sometimes it almost disappears, and then it comes back with a vengeance. I don't know what it is and should probably see a doctor someday.
    3. I wear glasses/contacts because I'm ridiculously near-sighted. Contacts hurt my eyes like hell if I put them on before I'm fully awake, so I often skip them in the morning.
    4. I have two bleached strands of hair. My hair is dark and I don't want to destroy it, so I don't treat it chemically except for those two strands on the underlayer of my hair, one more to the left and the other more to the right. Right now they're dyed red, and I'm thinking of transitioning to another color in a few weeks.
    5. My teeth are very imperfect. As a kid I hated going to the dentist. They're a bit crooked... but I still have a great smile.