1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tatts or no Tatts?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maugz, Jul 31, 2015.

?

For or Against ?

1. Totally Tatts

48 vote(s)
    77.4%
  2. Against Tatts

14 vote(s)
    22.6%
  1. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Totally totally totally! I actually prefer tattooed guys now. BUT BUT BUT the tattoo/s of that person should be SMARTLY and NEATLY placed and well done. Also if he has many tattoos, those tattoos have to have theme and not just random tattoos placed randomly.

To answer your questions...

I dont have tattoo yet. I am planning to have a Pokeball tattoo on my chest a week before or after my graduation next year. I am not yet sure but I also want to have a vines, leaves, and flower tattoo sleeve on my right arm. Not yet sure about this, maybe. And I really dont mind dating someone with tattoo, I actually prefer it. Like I said, the placement and the way the tattoo is done are the things that can make it or break it. I actually want to date Rick Genest aka Zombie Boy (he's my crush actually)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. The Wallflower

Yep, don't want to end up on Bad Ink. :lol:

3. CodeForLife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    1) Do you have any tattoos?

No.

2) If not would you like any? How would it be and where?

I don't think I could bring myself to get a tattoo. I agree that they look good on some people, but I really wouldn't want to permanently stain my body with something that I am interested in and could potentially not be interested in later.

3) If you see a tattoo on someone you're dating, is it a deal breaker or on the contrary, attractive?

I would date someone with tattoos and they can be pretty hot on some folks. I would be a little worried that the type of person who would get a lot of tattoos does not have the same beliefs as me, since I would never do that, but if it makes them confident and proud in life, more power to them. I would be ok if someone had sleeves, but I would never get them. Long story short, I could look past tattoos on someone if the tattoos were not like covering their face or something and we mutually respected each other.

(*hug*)

4. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1)Do you have any tattoos?

Unfortunately no.

2)If not would you like any? How would it be and where?

Yes, I've planned some out before, I've thought about it to quite some extent. Most of them are music related, some of them just reflect things in my life/things that have happened to me that are pretty important. I'm thinking sleeve or on my ribs, for some of them.

3)If you see a tattoo on someone you're dating, is it a deal breaker or on the contrary, attractive?

Imo tattoos are attractive, but if you don't have them that's cool too. Having some definitely won't be a deal breaker though.

5. GypsyButterfly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No ink, yet, but, I'd like a butterfly or faerie in the bi pride colors. Unless there are pan pride colors. I'll have to check on that. I was thinking of having it above my left breast.

6. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I assume you mean the pansexual flag colours? This might be what you're looking for:slight_smile: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexual_pride_flag

7. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Cool. So far, there is about a quarter of those polled who don't like them and I am included in that quarter.

I think that there will come a time when tattoos will cycle out of style in a big way, so I think it's better not to get them to avoid having to undo them later on ... and some people will want to have them undone. Some won't.

8. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I would definitely love someone with tattoos. I've always loved them, and always will(Hopefully). They're amazing, and I wouldn't mind if the person tattooed their whole body. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE piercings. So, yes on the tattoos and of course piercings. ​

9. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It completely depends on the person whether or not it's attractive, just like anything else. It also depends on the tattoo in question, as they vary greatly.

Many tattoos I see on people are boring, cliche, or plain stupid (in my opinion, of course). In that case... why? BUT there are the precious exceptions which justify the entire art form.

Then again, people should get tattoos that have special meaning for them. So in that case it doesn't matter what I think unless you're just asking me what my own self-centered viewpoint is of other people's body art.

Tattoos are in their nature and individualistic expression. I love the idea of them, and fully intent to get tattoos a few years from now.

The one that I'm sure of, absolutely, is that I'll get a solid black minimalist cross on my back - from shoulder to shoulder and down the spine. I've been anticipating this one for a while. There are some other ideas stewing in the back of my mind, but they aren't fully formed yet.

10. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't have any tattoos, but I'm open towards getting them. I keep visualizing myself covered, sometimes head to toe, in a language I don't know - occasionally, with the chakra symbols. Any tattoo I get, will be this. I'll get them when the time is right.

I don't usually care what peoria do with their bodies, but there are some types of tattoos that I don't like.

- cliche or no flow

- evil, disturbing, or vulgar tattoos are an outright deal breaker.

Tattoos done for a cultural or a religious reason are my favourites.

11. Wallace N

Wallace N Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Tattoos are not a deal breaker, though once a person reaches the point where they have more ink than bare skin showing (with, say, a T-shirt and shorts on), then my level of attraction goes down accordingly. Same goes for any other kind of "body mod". Too much of anything of that nature is usually a bad thing.

As for me, no, I do not have any tattoos, and it's hard to see me ever getting one. If I did, it would be text, not an image, and it would be in a place where it was not always visible.

12. Lyana

I actually had a conversation about this yesterday.

I don't have any tattoos, but have not completely crossed off the possibility that I may want one someday -- but not before I finish university, so I still have a few years ahead of me. I'd probably get it on my hip or ankle or shoulder, somewhere I could cover up for work.
    Unless I happen upon a perfect design or a significant event that makes me think, I 100% want this on my body for the rest of my life, I won't get one.

I find tattoos intriguing and attractive on other people, so it would not be a dealbreaker, unless it's hiding their face. Of course it depends on the tattoo, I suppose some designs would be a turn-off to me, but in general, I either don't care or find them attractive.

13. Leifa

I got my first tattoo 3 weeks ago and am getting it finished up this wednesday... needed to get it done in two session and well, I'm addicted. I love it. I want more. :slight_smile:

As for having them on other people, yeah I like. ^.^

14. Footnerd

Footnerd Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If I got one it would be bar codes on the soles of my feet :slight_smile:

15. Supergaygirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have three tattoos so far, and definitely plan on more. It's an art form to me, and each of my tattoos are SO beautiful & well-done that I could never not love them! My body is my one true permanent home, so why not make it something I like to look at? I honestly hope people will look at my dead body and be able to tell at least aspects of my life/what was important to me :icon_bigg
    However, I'm definitely a tattoo snob. I don't dig some of other people's ink (basic/boring concept, poorly executed, healed badly, etc), I'm only into truly inspiring & extremely well done/well taken care of art. So I guess if I dated someone with tattoos, I wouldn't want them to have anything trashy

16. ok455

I think they are ok i don't understand the trend behind them. Tattoos if done right can look nice.

I don't want any tattoos, i don't see why people pay a huge price on ink on your body and its covered 90 percent of the time. Especially if you work in a professional environment. Sometimes too many tattoos isn't attractive.

I love natural beauty i love guys with nice skin that i can rub my hands all over him admire it. One or two decently size tattoos are fine. But when you have it on your face/neck or sleeves or large tats all over the place then you look like a comic book and its a turn off.

17. wolf of fire

1, no as I am 17 and that would be illegal.

2, I want a black rose on my left shoulder blade (for my Gothic side) a rainbow rose on my right shoulder blade (for LGBT things) "game over" halfway down my back in blood red, Chucky on my left arm with "hate" written underneath and his wife Tiffany on my right with "love" underneath.

3, if they have one it depends on it, if not it depends on their attitude towards any I may have at that time.

18. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't want one, and I would prefer if a future partner did not have one. But if it's only one or two little tattoos I'm fine with it. (Please no skulls and creepy things that's really not cool)

19. Linthras

Linthras Guest

^this.
    I would never get one myself, but have nothing against other people, including potential partners having them.

20. MCairo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    1)Do you have any tattoos? No

2)If not would you like any? How would it be and where?

Not at the moment. I don't think I would like something permanent in my body, although some small tattoos are pretty.

3)If you see a tattoo on someone you're dating, is it a deal breaker or on the contrary, attractive?

Depends. If it's small and discreet I could find it attractive, but I wouldn't like it if it was huge or very noticeable.