1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silly things we do when crushing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by warthog, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I fantasize about them, replaying every second of the time we spent together in order to understand them better. I may try to get close to their friends only so I can extend our time together. Considering my mental state it's kind of a big sacrifice.

I've been told I kinda behave like a tsundere though, so I might appear on the outside as if I hate them. Which is partially true, because my crushes usually make me feel miserable.

2. MrSkittles

Just fantasize about him and imagine him asking me out and how our whole life would go if we were dating. *sigh*

3. Berru

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Like others here have said, I usually imagine myself with the person in question. How our date would go, what our first hand-holding and kiss would be like and how it would happen, and so on.

I never take it further than that though, as I usually feel like I'm not entitled to like whoever it is I like, unless I have 100% confirmation that they like me too =/

4. warthog

Wow... See ? we're all the same, we're hopeless romantic saps, but we're not alone so that's something! We can have a sap convention, exchange unsent letters and poems . but other than that, I think I may be alone in this ultimate sappiness :

I once crushed on a guy selling magazines on a street stand, in a city which I didn't live in. I used to walk down that street every day, every time I travelled there, hoping i'd see him. that went on for two years, until I finally saw him again.

beat that (!)

5. Soillse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    After me and my crush started seeing each other, I was smiling so much that my mother asked me if I was having psychotic episodes and offered to take me to the doctor for medication.....

6. DanDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I put them on such a high pedistal that when I find out how they really are I feel as if I've just been shot.

7. 62615

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    im such a hopeless romantic... emphasis on the word hopeless... completely crushing on a girl who will never love me and thinking about her 24/7

8. radicalmuffins

Out Status:
    A few people
    rolling in bed gleefully when the mobile goes "ting" and it's a message from the person I'm crushing on...

9. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

Daydream of spending time with them. Rereading/Replaying things they have written/said. Recalling memories of their facial expressions, studying their movements. Lol. Sounds a bit weird.

Short story time: I had a crush on a friend once that I attempted to pursue. I saw her at school during passing period, walking up a hill with a knee sleeve obviously struggling. She walks up to me & we talked for a bit. I was standing one step above ground from her & she needed to get up to where I am. As a nice gesture, I held out my hand for her so I can help her step up. My hand was denied & she used the edge of a wall instead.

[​IMG]

Never trying that again. Lmao.

10. schrodinger

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm totally digging on this girl i've known for a year or so. We've hung out a few times and every time I either can't string more than a few words together, or end up drink drank drunk and profess my love for her. Every time! I swear she thinks I am brain damaged :-/

11. CharlD91

CharlD91 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have varying conversations in my mind. Thinking of all possibilities, if I say this what will they say... Then I realise I'll never have the confidence to say these things out loud and try to turn my brain off by watching some rubbish TV :slight_smile:

12. Lyana

I was pretty ridiculous (read: adorable) with my last crush.

Made mental note of things she liked and tried them to see what I was missing out on (this includes drinks, books, tv shows, museums, and movies).
    Dragged her along with a friend to watch fireworks, even though she doesn't like fireworks.
    Dragged her along with a friend to see something I'd already seen, because hey, time spent with her!
    Said "yes" to whatever she wanted us to do, even if it wasn't something I would normally do.
    Went out of my way to cook things I knew she would enjoy (and then invited her).
    When asked if I had any plans for the evening, said, "No, not really. You?" When the answer was, "Me either," I shrugged and said, "Okay, well, have a nice evening." (This is me being shy and afraid of initiating.) Hours later, texted her to come over when I realized how stupid I'd been. (To my embarrassment, this was not a one-time occurence.)

It's a mix of being nervous and shy, and so infatuated I wanted to make her smile.
    Who am I kidding, I still do these things...

13. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whenever I sleep, I would cuddle with a pillow and imagine it is him <3 I would even create conversation with that pillow and sometimes even kiss it :grin:

14. The Wallflower

I'm not alone! Oh, joy! :grin: :eusa_danc

And here I was thinking I belong in a psychiatric hospital.

15. warthog

Dear Lord do I know what that feels like... I am always burned like that (*hug*)

16. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Haha I also do this :/.

17. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

Lmao. The struggle is real.

18. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Just think about their eyes, smile, tallness, hair, his accent, his nice hugs, saying he'll miss me and it was fun knowing you and when you hug him, you don't want to let go and that's the last time you see him and you're just depressed, thinking about him.

19. shadowraptor

I tend to write songs about them... every single guy I've crushed on has been straight, but I somehow misread all of the signs and hope that they might maybe possibly perhaps have an iota of an inkling of feelings for me. But alas they never do, so essentially every song I've written about a boy has been sort of melancholy even though I manage to get over them and continue an amicable friendship.

And especially towards the beginning of a crush, I think about the guy so much that I dream about him. Most of the time they're innocent dreams, like holding hands, kisses, watching movies, cuddles, etc - although some have been a little... sexual in nature. :icon_wink

20. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

I usually am not very good when I crush on my doll, but I imagine that she still likes me for being quirky. I am good with love speak, though, since everything I tell her is honest.