1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your religion?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by maselalala, Sep 15, 2014.

1. LostLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Jewish. If I ever have kids, I plan on raising them Jewish. And I want to have a relationship with a Jewish woman or man.

2. Maeve

None. I'm an atheist.

However, I was raised Jewish (reform).

3. BobObob

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have a religion. I'm an atheist.

4. Wolfiee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I commented I was Christian on this thread earlier, but now I'm falling onto the agnostic spectrum.

5. LibraryLass

LibraryLass Guest

Roman Catholic... :slight_smile: The most common religion in Australia, actually. Fun fact...

6. Mickz

I used to believe I'm a Christian, then my mom said no, we aren't Christians but we believe in God and Jesus Christ, and we have a relationship with God, lately I'm leaning towards atheist.

7. Bella Vampire

My family is Christian, but one of us really give a crap about going to church so, yeah. My religion is Fangirlism and my bible is Twilight.

8. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

I'm from a really really (sometimes unbelievably so) Christian religious country.. my dad never cared. My mom is getting really worried.. and recently.. I can't refuse her suggestion, so I've "agreed" to go to Church on Sundays.. I hate it.. Being Christian to me does not mean going to Church or reading the bible or not listening to heavy metal, so, according to the conventional dzefinition of a disciple,I don't really have a religion. Darwin's Theory of Evolution rules.

9. Wolfiee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Church is one of the reasons I started leaning away from Christianity. I just hated some of the people there. I have yet to tend a church that doesn't bag out another religion/belief, sexuality or gender. The church I currently go to is all about going out up to random people and subtly forcing Jesus down their throats, which is the kind of person I never want to be or be a part of. I think religion has made me quite miserable, I have broken down quite a lot over the course of the year because I just can't stand it anymore.

I mean there are a few good morals from the Bible, but it's kind of just common sense to not steal, lie, murder etc...

I just don't see the point in devoting my life to something that can't be proved or disproved.

10. KaiAeternus

Out Status:
    Some people
  11. Pleione

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Flying Spaghetti Monster

12. The Janitor

Kansas City (such originality for a city name)
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have no religion, as I practice the lack of religion.

13. Rainbow Kitty

14. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I'm an Episcopalian.

15. HageshiLikesAnime

I am a christian (that go's to a church that says gay is a sin but who the fuck cares god loves everyone and forgives everyone of all there sins

16. PeculiarChild

I believe in science and rationality; if enough studies were published or enough evidence was established (and corroborated) to meet the burden of proof, I would believe in pretty much anything.

17. Tardis2020

I'm a Jew. I'm not really religious and I don't keep kosher, but I still have some religious beliefs. I would like to raise my kids Jewish, but I don't think its that important to me. Just be a good person and it will all work out. I believe in God sometimes, sometimes I don't or I question it, but I don't believe in a God who would create children in his image and then condemn them for how he created them. Thats one of the things I like about Judaism, if your not supposed to do something (ie: be gay, for all those people who think the Torah/Bible condemns it) and you can't control it, than it fine. So going on the assumption that homosexuality is forbidden (not my belief) if you're born gay than its not, because you can't control that anymore than you can control the color of your skin.

18. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

My religion is pondering in amazement at those who already have self esteem issues and choose to participate in an ideological nightmare that barrages them with more negative self images and then we all say : alleluia ; Gloria a Dios; alabamos al seƱor; Baruch hashem Adonai ; Allahhu Akbar ; namaste; wtf/e
    I was raised Roman Catholic until I was confirmed at which time I chose more football over mass.
    I'm skating on a longboard straight to hades.

#79 Kriskluwe, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2014