1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mirko, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I went to the eye doctor today and got contact lenses for the first time! Hadn't been since I was little! Astigmatism apparently.
    This is actually quite the feat, as I canceled the first appointment at the last moment out of fear. Yay me for doing basic tasks! :slight_smile:
    What a world it is.

---------- Post added 10th Oct 2014 at 09:29 PM ----------

:thewave: It means the rainbow is spreading in accordance with our master agenda!

2. timo

Welcome to the club. Let's feel awkward and confused together :frowning2:

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Talking with some people is like pulling teeth. So frustrating it makes me not even want to continue the conversation.

4. Ruthven

when people imply as if only bi/pan people are attracted/fall in love with personality--'i fall in love with the heart/soul/blah blah not the gender'

[​IMG]

it's like this okay. people can be attracted cuz of personality, maybe mixed in with looks or not whatever. just with gay people it's gonna happen with same gender. with pan people it can happen with any gender. with straight people opposite, and so on

i hate this notion as if bi/pan are the only ones who have this special ability

5. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That makes sense to me because I hear this so much from articles and etc about bi/pansexuality and I'm just like.. what.. again.. I don't relate.. what? Being attracted to personality is awesome, but, I choose the word bi because of physical attraction. Just being honest. :lol: I'm sure emotional/personality attraction is there too, but that isn't what defines multisexual people in my opinion.

6. Candace

I'm disgusted with one of my friends' dad. I used to have a lot of respect for him, but now it's gone downhill. He compared West Virginia allowing gay marriage (as of today) to allowing everyone to marry their first cousins :bang:

"As of today it is now legal to marry your same sex first cousin in West Virginia!"-- his FB status.

Guess what? If that were true, straight people would have as much option to do that as the rest of us :dry:

7. GewfyGlenn

Debating which I want more, time off, or as large as possible of a financial cushion for my coming move in 3 months (been doing two jobs for 4 months and 90 hours a week blows)

8. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got to lead a float parade at my school's homecoming game dressed up like a ringmaster. In front of the entire student body.

I have no regrets.

9. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I feel your pain. I have astigmatism too and I haven't had glasses in 3 years. I mean, it's a really mild variation but it was getting to the point where all trees looked like Monets and it was making my job and school real irritating. Amazing to be able to see again huh? :slight_smile:

I'm getting my frames in a about a week. Gonna be awesome :slight_smile:

10. KazTastic

[YOUTUBE]ZZtEj8Gw7gk[/YOUTUBE]
    I need someone to do this to me everytime I feel like my time is up

11. Ruthven

[YOUTUBE]JHixeIr_6BM[/YOUTUBE]

damn

but y'know gettin on this topic, i mean gawd it's super difficult just in fuckin gta v lookin at the phone doin sumthin and tryin to drive at the same time. most of the time i end up crashin

like i just don;t understand why people do it for reals with real-life drivin.

12. Psijic

I'm trying to... uh... support (?) a friend since he is upset. I'm too blunt for this. Waaay too blunt. Okay, I'm awful. I hope I can get a cookie for trying.

13. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

That I really may have f'ed up last night with him.
    I have to finish this homework .
    Should I call?

14. Psijic

ah, I'd say yes, call him. Communicating is probably the best way to solve whatever you two need to deal with. You don't have to do that now, however,so finish your homework first.

15. Ruthven

mmm mum popped by for some reason and then she put the heat on in my end of the house and it smells glorious lol

annd it's nice and warm. <3

gawd y'know what's great? i don't dread mum comin home or hearin her come home and come thru the door. i'm not feelin bitter or resentful towards her anymore

goin to therapy with her and her lettin me start T is ovbs why

16. Hexagon

Morning, everyone.

17. Ryujin

I want to practice my Dutch but a combination of shitty Internet and lack of motivation is stopping me.

G'dmorning Hexagon.

18. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been 100% out for officially one year now. Wow, the time sure does pass, doesn't it? I can't believe I've had such an awesome journey that keeps going, and that I've found more allies than I thought I had.

Best of luck to all of you who are planning on coming out today. May the odds be ever in your favor! :slight_smile: I'm probably going to repost my coming out letter as well, so you all can see it possibly as inspiration or for your reading pleasure. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Edit:
    So today is October 11th, 2013. Depending on who you are, this date will have varying importance. Today could be a birthday, an anniversary, or maybe it's just another Friday in October. To me, today is a pretty big day. I've been looking forward to this day for quite some time now. Today is National Coming Out Day. Some of you may know where I'm getting at with this, but if you do not, then I have something to tell you... I am gay. Always have been, always will be. I have known this for about 5 or 6 years now, I'm sure I know who I am. I have had to live a lie to far too many people out of fear of rejection or judgement from others. Me and far too many others have lived through or are living through this constant fear. Even through all that, I wouldn't change who I am for the world, because I am perfect just the way I am, and shouldn't have to change for anybody. I hope this doesn't change your thoughts of me(and if it does, I'm sorry, because I'm not changing). The only thing I ask is that if someone else close to you confides to you about this, please respond to them with love, compassion, and support. That's what they want from you as a family member or friend, and that's what they, and all of us really need. Finally, I would just like to thank the many wonderful friends and family members who have helped me through the last few years. I couldn't have done it without you guys.*
    -Love, Bryan

#4898 BryanM, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  19. Ryujin

Thanks BryanM.
    I'm thinking of writing a letter myself and then leaving it on the table as soon as I get back from Belgium, speaking is too difficult.

Anyway, I bought a book at a French market. The book is called 'Qui a peur des mathématiques'. This should be fun :grin:

20. Hexagon

Why do people make it so difficult to find them? I mean, is it too much to ask for [group I'm trying to go to] to have a nice website, with clear and easy to find details of their meetings?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.