Gay guys who hate women

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChloeKiss, Aug 17, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ohhh :eusa_doh:

---------- Post added 23rd Aug 2014 at 09:15 AM ----------

It's ok

2. Lucaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    My husband has complained many times about how all my lesbian friends treat him so coldly, as if they can't stand men.

So it goes the other way, too?! I guess that makes sense. Of course not every gay person is like that, only a select few bigots...and even straight people hate the opposite sex. Which makes their relationships even more interesting.

I concur.

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You know, it's quite possible it goes both ways. But I think we have to understand the history here. It used to be that only radical gay men were allies of lesbians. Later on, they kind of pissed lesbians off. The early radical gay men understood that homophobia was rooted in sexism. Later gay men didn't care about sexism and made jokes about "fishy" vaginas. :frowning2:

At the risk of being reductive, that and other hurtful things to them account for where we are now.

4. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh puhlease. Lesbians hate on men all the time, especially the feminists. It goes the other way too, trust me.

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm bi I love all.

6. SimpleTim

SimpleTim Guest

Same here.

Actually, I tend to be just a little more comfortable with women.

Yet the nice girls (when we first meet) always say they are not too sure about me. They are a bit nervous. Later they realize that I have a very mushy and soft heart.

#106 SimpleTim, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
  7. Yanna

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That's just stupid. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's because some men harass the hell out of us when we keep, saying no and they tell us they have the magic dick to make us straight.:tantrum:

9. RandomTrall

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    lol'd

photo.jpg

10. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

This. So much this. :bang:

Thanks again guys!

11. burg

i know guys just like this but hope you know heaps of other guys hate seeing it .its best to keep these guys in the solely sleaze category . most guys i know aren't sleazes and hate seeing it we kinda talk about people like that as delusional. girls can be very pushy to even after you have shown zero interest so i don't think this is a gender thing at all.its just more likely that its guys (being in a predominantly straight world)that are doing it to you .

12. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

You are definitely right! It doesn't just happen to Lesbians. Thank you so much! Yeah I know not all guys are sleezy.. I guess it's the ones that piss me off that stand out so much and fog up my opinion of alot of other guys. That's why I seem to have trust issues with guys until I get to know them. My best friend is a guy btw if I haven't already mentioned that. So the trust issue wall tumbles down after I get to know them.

13. Incognito10

Gay here and I absolutely love women. I only have female friends.

14. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    sokk - I agree with you. Some lesbians do hate on men. I've been the recipient of it. I've also been the recipient of hatred from supposedly straight women who have probably gone through some type of sexual trauma or had bad experiences with men from what I can tell.

stocking - I see what you're saying, but I think that what you experience has to do with the people you've run into. Most straight guys I know back off real quick when they find out a woman is a lesbian and they might even say "eewww, I can't believe she's a lesbian." I don't know anyone who needs to fix a lesbian. No one. As for gay guys, they would never offer up the "magic dick" solution, so lesbians should have no issues with them.

However, to both of these posts, there are definitely women, whether straight and lesbian, and gay men who do not get along at all. From what I've seen, it's the very pretty and conceited straight woman and the more butch lesbian who don't get along well with the less alpha type gay and bi man ... and vice versa. They have nothing in common when you look at it.

15. burg

i can see where you are coming from.don't worry we all live in a bit of a fog me included.since you are aware of them fogging your opinion ill put you into the critical thinker category :thumbsup:

16. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have never hated women nor will I ever hate women. Women are beautiful creatures are they not? (to me they are) Most of my friends are the 'I like girl on girl action', 'I'd f*ck her', 'Don't worry, ill make her straight' kinda guys.. I've neever viewed women in that light. It disgusts me how they talk about women like that, I mean we had a lady working with us and day after day she would get teased, 'oh you're not strong enough lift that' ffs people this is not the 1800's or whatever. Women derserve love and respect just as much as Men do. LGBT none the less LOVE each other