1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Was Your Day Today?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Candace, Jul 5, 2014.

1. VacantPlanets

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Terrible, had 2 friends at work and it turned into a 3 way fight and now we're all not talking to each other. Jealousy always causes this crap.

2. Candace

Was this a huge miscommunication? Do you plan on just talking and resolving whatever happened?

3. the haunted

Well my ex boyfriend from waaay long ago basically gave me the o.k. to get his girlfriend drunk and "have fun" with her. As she had a lesbian lover back in the day. So yeah, I've got that going for me which is nice....

4. Katbot

Good and awful.

I'm going to a computer coding course this week and so today was really fun! I learned a load and I'm super interested in it.
    However, theres this 13 year old called Ethan who is the pleasant combination of sexist, transphobic and homophobic.

Dude took time out of his day to tell me that being gay was a "genetic defect" Like, seriously? Do you think that I hadn't realised that from a biological viewpoint two cis girls getting together doesnt make sense? And then THEN he said that if you know a trans person you should use their correct pronouns to their face but misgender them behind their backs. I MEAN, HE KNOWS THAT IS A SHIT THING TO DO.

He also made super sexist comments all yesterday, and today he was like "girls don't look good in trenchcoats" like jeez I didn't realise i was dressing for you I'm so sorry. And then he said that "after all, men were the better sex" and i asked him if he wanted to say it again, which he did so i slapped him in the face. But he still had a fucking stupid smile on his face.

I'm just super annoyed because he seems super nice yesterday and I wish I had punched his lights out, instead of giving him this pathetic slap.

But yeah, really good day until about half 2, now I'm just angry.

5. eternallyapril

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good. I had to study for SATs and practice cello, but that went quickly. I got to go to the gym and then for a run, so had a fairly productive day. Although my grandmother had a serious ish health scare yesterday, so that has been on my mind a lot.

6. Foxface

beautiful...I work tonight but I just finished a 10 mile bike ride...hard

7. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alright, I guess. A little slow though. I was home by 6, which is early for me, especially since I have no work.

I'm all out of cider as well. :frowning2:

8. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :tantrum:

9. Hexagon

Average. Didn't do much, really.

10. Candace

I'm so sorry. I probably would have lost my temper and gone awal on him. :tantrum: :***:

11. tulipinacup

My day is just about to get started. It's 5:07 am and I woke up 30 minutes ago. I go to sleep early now which is a good thing but I'm afraid I wake up early because of my anxieties. I still think of my ex-boyfriend and I know how time heals everything and all but it's hard because I'm still waiting for that to happen.

Did I just quote a Dixie Chicks song? anyway I'll go jog now.

12. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    They're utter crap!

13. ChibiXio

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Great. I had a Monster, i laughed. Then when my sister was driving a car almost hit us. The lady didn't yeild on the yeild sign, so we were almost hit. We were only an arms length away from getting hit. I don't care about me, but my sister is pregnant, and we had both of my nephews, and my niece in the backseat. I'm still shaking even though it happened over an hour ago. Worst of all, the lady didn't stop. She kept going.

14. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh yeah? Well I got hit by a car today on my bike. I'm alright, besides a few bumps and scrapes, and my pants got a bit torn up. Not something I would like to repeat, it could have been a lot worse though, that's for sure. So I'm pretty thankful, though a bit stunned. Fuck...

#54 GreenMan, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  15. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

It was pretty shitty when I got up. I mean. I woke up next to my freaking boyfriend so that was beyond amazing but he was having family issues and my grandma found out I'd let him stay over so yeah...

But then, he was still in town after work. So I went and met up with my boyfriend and we just went out and walked around. We solved the family issue and then we went around downtown. And that was amazing. Went for coffee, showed him the sights. Just talked, explored. Hands entwined.

So it was like at the beginning of the day, waking up with a driveway full of old fireworks you have to clean. But then at the end, got to light new ones :slight_smile:

But my grandma might be kinda pissed because I was out late with him. So I'm not really looking forward to that. But she'll probably meet him this weekend.

16. Candace

My day was hot, busy, and interesting. I went to a local book festival where my mom got to speak about her book in front of a large audience. The city newspaper had two giant board (dry erase) with the Los Angeles and New York Times' crossword puzzles laid out. I was able to write in (with a dry erase marker) some of them, but as a team (with some other brainiacs) the entire puzzle. I talked to the county library head also and I'm going to apply for a copy editor job.

It was super hot, about 94 F (34.5 C) and humid. Despite that, it was good.

17. BiShoegazer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay I suppose.

I finally got round to studying some chemistry for my recuperation exams. I then met with some "friends" (More like people who I happen to know who live near my house) to do what I always do with them: Sit on a bench and partake in the inhalation of plant fumes (My afternoon are sooooo glamorous...) then some "friends of friends" appeared and I had to tolerate them as well, they ended up calling me a "curious individual"

I then went for an Indian curry on my own, always quite sad when I have to ask for "a table for one" but still. I then went to a nearby bar and had a Rekorderlig and then I enjoyed a long, aimless stroll for a while before returning home.

18. Ryujin

I've had a strange day.
    I slept for a lot.
    I had breakfast at my grandad's.
    I practiced on my bass.
    I enjoyed TF2 for the first time in ages.
    I watched Divergent.
    I made lots of Divergent jokes on Twitter.
    I just woke up from about 30 minutes of half sleep and I feel tired, ill and uncomfortable.
    I don't want to go back to sleep.
    From my perspective it looks like the room is getting darker when I focus on my tablet.
    I have to get up in 7 hours.

19. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I've been awake since 10 PM, yesterday. It is 6:10 PM, today, as I type out this sentence.

I spent about 5 minutes waking up.
    I went into the garage, turned on the fans in the corner, and proceeded to stretch.
    I then meditated for about 1 hour, finished that, and decided to prepare, then eat a meal.
    I logged onto the forum, here:
    - Got caught up on some Wall posts and Private Messages, but they just keep coming.
    - Talked to a few folks in the Chat Room; it wasn't as active, as the past two nights.
    - Responded to some threads.
    I went for a swim, for a little bit, but not too long. It started to rain, so that ended that.
    I put in WWE 2K14, and RKO'd folks for the 1, 2, 3, on X-Box Live. Back to back, even.
    I went back into the garage, to punch/kick/strike my punching bag.
    I am now, here, typing this. Yes, this. This, right here. Right here, this.

All in all, it was a decent day. Aside from a little dysphoria, which has since settled, it was a very simplistic but enjoyable one.

I'm still alive, have all of my senses, and there is food in my home, and a fresh pack of Newport menthol cigarettes in my pocket. I cannot rightfully complain.

20. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

I'm sick .-. Wretched sickness :tears: so I got virtually no sleep .-. And when I woke up at 6:20 am I looked so awful that, even tho I had showered right before I went to bed, I had to take another shower in the morning…I think I look better now but wow did I look awful. I looked so awful that I litterly looked in the mirror and went, ewwww! So I am losing my voice, I have teary eyes which I have to dab every ten seconds, and I have taken four Advils cold and sinus(which is way too many). I absolutely feel like SHIT .-.