1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do you think about the person above

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by joshy the queen, Jun 5, 2014.

1. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

I feel like an idiot! *laughing hysterically* Hey, where did my dance partner go?
    Music man I think you scared my dance partner off with your awesome dance moves.

2. Yosia

*cowering in corner* s-scary!!

3. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

*holds out hands* Aw, don't worry! I won't let Music man get you. He's a softie even if he does make loud noises.

4. Yosia

*grabs hands* okaaaay..

5. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

Awesome, you're doing great. Just follow my feet, thats it. haha, but remember my eyes are up here! :grin: *twirls you around*

6. tulipinacup

Never really seen you around here but you seem to be nice and friendly.

7. Greeley

You're kind and ive seen you help quite a few people out. You're smart too.

8. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you're calm and gentle (loveable, I guess, as you already say), but I don't know much about you.

9. Hiems

I think you're a smart person who easily gets your points across in your posts. For that reason, I like reading your input on threads. EC wouldn't be the same without you, as with other members who have contributed a lot, too.

10. tulipinacup

I keep saying this but he's the first person to actually try to get to know me which I think is nice because I was kinda new back then. He seems really smart and kind

11. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

I think you are a nice guy who I think I recognize?(from the site) but not really sure, I think you changed your avatar

12. tulipinacup

Yeah If you're referring to that one pic of me smiling with a cap on that's me lol

13. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I Think... you're a very kind person, but it doesn't come totally easy. You have hesitance towards fully opening up. This may be due to past experiences, or just having a sensible head on your shoulders, as to why you have this minor issue. You do, however, yearn to be loving and open, because you seek the same from others. You would enjoy a world in which we all could be liberally loving and expansively open, so that we all could really know one another, thus truly accept, encourage, and appreciate everyone. You strike me as a dreamer, too, but not one so lost in their thoughts, that they let their life just go by. No, you do so, more so as a means of reminding yourself, and the world, of the potential you and it has, in maintaining and benefiting every one and thing. You possess strength, but I've noticed, you don't acknowledge just how much you have -- or just how strong you really are, my friend.

14. Candace

And the award for smartest and most insightful on EC goes to... ^^^

15. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

I totally agree with you!!!^^^^^^

But about you I think you are a very nice and genuine person who is also very bright, not to mention that bright future ahead of you!

16. Candace

I love seeing you being active here on EC. I think that you're more mature than most people I personally knew at that age. You have your status currently (and still as) lovable. When you're in a really good mood, then I am as well =). Your out status says "out to those who matter". That's such an important thing to say, since that's really all people in your shoes ought to do. They shouldn't worry so much about receiving rejection and grief from people who they thought cared about them. You also have your avatar, which tells me that you're happy with yourself. You therefore seem to show no fear, remorse, or uncertainty. That takes a lot of balls to say in the face of society and to the face of those who possibly hate you because of your sexual orientation. Also, you live in perhaps one of the most beautiful places that I have ever been to and will continue coming back to. :slight_smile:

17. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think your super cool, and awesome here a hug (*hug*).

18. Tetra

I haven't seen much of you yet, but I love your avatar! Pokemon X's Mega Charizard is the best!

19. Candace

You're Canadian. That's already cool in my book :grin:. And you like Pokémon too! Bonus points! :lol:

20. idkgrrrl

All I can think about is Phineas and Ferb. Or however it's spelled haha.