1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever had one of those "I am sooo gay" moments?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by redneck, May 20, 2014.

1. mangotree

Saw that Shakira and Rihanna music video clip at the gym yesterday and wasn't sure whether to laugh or gag. Pretty sure I had an odd/confused look on my face anyway.
    I think it's supposed to be sexy... ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3mP3mJDL2k

2. TinyBee

oh geez. i love these types of stories.

one time i was watching a music video where their were like fifteen ripped guys in only their underwear, and then one fully clothed girl. i stared at the girl the entire time thinking "wow shes hot" and not even paying any attention to the guys. ..yep, really gay moment.

3. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I tried unsuccessfully to die my hair red. I got pink. And then I realized that I actually loved having pink hair.

4. BlueAndWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Another moment would be when I was ironing/doing laundry while signing along to Let it Go from Frozen while my parents were gone. I could have been on my PlayStation or reading but nope, I needed to iron some clothes:lol:

5. setnyx

i had a YEP definitely into women and a opps almost outted myself moment at the SAME time. was sitting watching some movie with my then bf while pregnant with his baby. a woman took her shirt off and i made a ummm sound, he called me on it. thankfully being pregnant i said i just thought of what i'm hungry for.. not a lie at all by the way lol.

6. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

Wow I'm just now realizing that that movie was something gay people would like. I absolutely love that movie.

7. guijin lesbian

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ok so i was at this sleepover, my friends know im lesbian and im like walking around the hall and well one of my friends was getting dressed and opened the door so like i was so imberised and then almost walked in on another friend... I was so imberised because i didnt want to make them feel award, so in the end i failed... Majorly.

8. Raikamaru

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    OH. MY. GOD. I do that too! It annoys the heck out of my next door neighbours, but if I have to deal with their demonic dogs (seriously, they're like little furry demons) waking me up at half five in the morning, then surely they can put up with my singing.

9. stillhidden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I'm watching a TV show or movie with a lot of female nudity and I find myself checking my phone more than watching the TV. Unless... there's a hot male character on the screen, too of course. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was watching a pawn stars episode with playboy magazine's, all I could think was "un fuzz it please"

11. EyesNeverLie

I have no interest watching sports but sometimes when I'm flipping through the channels I usually end up watching women's basketball/softball/soccer just to look at the women. lol

12. fortheloveoflez

I really liked giving some girls hugs...like....a lot.....too much! I would usually be the one still holding on even when it was overdue lol