1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The perfect murder

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by finlandwrc, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Someone was bound to say that eventually :wink:

2. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've read that the mafia has disposed of bodies by feeding them to pigs, because they eat everything, bones and all. Or also disposed of them in the sea, in isolated inlets/bays, where crabs, turtles and other sea creatures nibble away at the flesh, leaving only bones.

Though because I am very squeamish, and also not very good with violence, I can't see having to use such methods, as effective as they might be.

3. leer

after soaking the body in tubs of acid he did :eek:

4. NobleCrown

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    1. Pick someone with no connection to you At. All.
    2. Wear gloves, hat, mask, etc.
    3. Hide the body somewhere it won't be discovered for long enough that it can complete dissolve in a vat of lye or some other highly corrosive agent.
    4. Don't brag. Seriously. Half the time the only reason people get caught is because they can't keep their mouths shut.

5. ThePhoenix

I'm not sure how the murder would go down but I would defiantly take precautions and use a flesh and bone eating acid to dispose of the body. I am quite happen to know I'm not the only one to think about this, not that I would ever do it.

6. newfish

I'd feel the opposite. I mean, pain won't mean much if you kill them anyway. Unless someone was REALLY horrible. Plus, rituals mean you could get caught MUCH more easily. (Dexter Morgan taught me so much.)

Elementary and Blacklist also had melting with chemicals, although I think they probably both copied the idea. I think it is realistic with a strong acid or base - preferably acid due to solubility problems with strong bases. (Real-life application of my AP Chem-Class. Ahem, I mean, random scenarios.)

The issue with poison is that it shows up on tests. Someone sees strange levels of something, and it might not only look like it was intentional, it could appear staged. Plus, bodies are extremely resilient and could survive easily.

Another idea: retire from job, especially involving police work. Move away from Florida, stage a suicide, and become a lumberjack.

Also, going to clarify that I too am not a murderer. I'm really sensitive and vegetarian because I feel really guilty otherwise.

#46 newfish, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  7. Kreiger

A perfect murder would mean no one even knew there was a murder. I'd make it look a suicide or freak accident if I was going to murder someone. Not that I ever would! I mean, life is precious! We should all cherish eachother!

*flees*

8. blueberrymuffin

just do it in detroit - most murders go unsolved there as is

9. I'm seriously incapable of murder but I'll use medication to sedate or paralyze my victim. Put him/her in a bag. Throw the bag in the deep hole that I dug, bury it, and let nature finish my work.

10. XTREMEZish

I like the way you people thing. Heres mine

Take the teeth and the skin of the body off. Smash them. Drain the body of blood. Poke out the eye holes. Get two plastic tins, a axe, and sulfuric acid. Buy all of it at different stores. Pay with cash at two of the stores, credit card at the other. Dump the drained blood in a river. Put the body in the sulfuric acid. Put that in a different river. Then put the jar of smashed teeth and fingerprints down a different river. All leading to the ocean. The rivers also need to split off so it can go more then one way. The perfect crime.

I would never do this though

11. Will2M

THIS. YES. GENIUS. Just make sure the ocean is super super super deep.:lol:

I could think of several ways to get away with murder but luckily I am not twisted enough to do such a thing. Not a sociopath :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh! Also, Walter White's method with acid could be quite useful.

12. Takine

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  13. robotman

Well isn't this a lovely thread :rolle: lol. Erm... To be honest the perfect murder is one that people won't be able to blame you for. For example if people know that you were the last person to see them and their body is never found, you will automatically be a suspect. If you are a florist you could probably be the best killer ever as there are plants that take 20 minutes to kill people but are also completely undetectable, so you could put the plant extract in their drink then when they leave your house they would just die walking on the road or in a car. You have to know your plants though (If you are wondering how I know this, its because its from Dexter :lol:slight_smile: I hope I haven't given anyone any ideas lol.

14. Renge

Be a cannibal :eusa_danc

---------- Post added 19th Mar 2014 at 09:58 PM ----------

Well, you're still one of the many people who encountered them before they died that day haha

15. Takine

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  16. EatYourRikkios

Perfect murder - find a someone you don't know and that nobody would miss, in an area near enough to you to drive there, but far enough away that it isn't your local area and there's no real risk of you being suspected due to proximity.

Do this in the deeps of winter, and stab them to death with an icicle thick and pointy enough to do that. It will melt, leaving no murder weapon behind, no fingerprints, and you'll be bundled up enough to be unrecognizable.

This may be easier to achieve at dusk, when it's dark enough to hide and light enough to see what you're doing.

Bonus points: buy your winter wear from Goodwill or something that day so nobody can recognize your signature canary yellow parka and ID you that way. Then re-donate the clothes after.

More Bonus Points: Do this to someone sleeping in a secluded, low-visibility alley. They are likely to be a homeless person. Sorry, homeless people. If they were sleeping in a box or trash can, you can hide them in that. Or the ever-convenient nearby dumpster, if you want to bother moving the body at all.

... I feel oddly sociopathic now. Oops? *shifty eyes*

17. Hexagon

Just out of curiosity, how come it's possible for it to be both dark enough that others can't see, but light enough that you can?

18. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do hope government crime and intelligence agencies are not snooping on this as they will discover a whole lot of homicidal intent!

19. EatYourRikkios

Easily: for the same reason that dusk is the most dangerous time to drive, it is the quote-unquote 'safest' time to stage a murder. At dusk, your eyes are still adjusting to the darkness, and you don't see as well. Combine with things like storefronts and street lamps spilling light out onto the pavement that a casual passer-by won't be able to see well past, and your dark little alley is an effective blind zone, where is enough just light left out to see at a close range - say, close enough to stab someone?

Hope I explained that well.

Also - not a murderer, no plans to be a murderer, I'm pretty sure I'd have a panic attack and turn myself in immediately. Just... yeah, no.