1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoos and piercings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The_Poets, Jan 21, 2014.

?

How many tattoos and piercings do you have?

1. No tattoos or piercings

63 vote(s)
    52.5%
  2. 1 tattoo

14 vote(s)
    11.7%
  3. Multiple tattoos

15 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. ears standard pierced

26 vote(s)
    21.7%
  5. multiple ear piercings

17 vote(s)
    14.2%
  6. 1 body piercing

8 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. multiple body piercings

14 vote(s)
    11.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have my ears pierced and that's it, no tattoos. I don't like needles so I don't plan on getting anymore piercings or tattoos.

2. Brenny

I have zero interest in getting any tatoos. Plus I feel like I couldn't pull one off. I would however like to see what I'd look like with a nose stud. And possibly ear peircings. I find those to be attractive on men and women sometimes.

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So far one of each, but I plan on getting more work done in the future. If I have the money, I might get my ears punched so I can skip ahead in the stretching process.

4. Beware Of You

I have a pride (Equals symbol) tattoo on my right forearm over some scars from my self harm cuts and a ring around my septum (the bit between the nostrils)

I used to have snake bites in but I took them out when I started my Ph.D studies, I keep the septum since you can flip it up and hide it easily

5. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    so I just started stretching my ears, they are now an 18 gauge

6. ok455

No piercings i don't like needles i always cringe when i get my flu shot every October or blood work.

No tattoos as well i'm not really a fan of having something on my body for the rest of my life.

7. thesharkamander

I asked my mom about trying titanium piercings and she said we could do that.
    Might have my right helix pierced soon~
    And if that goes well, I'll probably get my earlobes re-pierced, maybe in two places.

Yaaay. (!)

8. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I have two piercings in each earlobe. And a nose piercing.

I had an eyebrow piercing but it ended up migrating so i had to take it out. I really loved my eyebrow.

I want to get a double helix in my right ear, i also really like industrials. I have also wanted to get my lip pierced as well, right in the middle, not sure what the name of that would be.

The thing about piercings is they arent really permanant, i can always take mine out. Which is why I have been on the fence about getting a tattoo for a while. I dont like theidea of something being on my body for the rest of my life. My tastes change a lot, so who knows if I would like a tattoo, 5 years down the road.

9. katwat

Have had three sets of earrings longer than I can remember. Just after I got married my mother-in-law told everyone over 18 at her house that day "lets go get tattoos." Off we hopped. I got a small male/female signs joined at the loop since it was only a month or so after my wedding. Right now I have three day old henna that my kiddo did on my hand. I am loving the henna. It looks cool and will go away so can change it when I want to. I found the henna on Amazon. Got twelve tubes that are ready to use immediately for about ten bucks for the kiddo for Christmas. Finally got around to using it. Lots of fun and no pain so my kind of body art.

10. Sorceress of Az

I have total respect for people who do get tattoo's or piercings but it is against my spiritual beliefs to do so to my own body and so I have none and don't intend to get any.

If I where to get some thing it would have to have some sort of spiritual meaning and value to me personally, though I doubt I ever will.

May peace and love be with you always.

11. I currently have my ears and nose pierced. I don't wear my nose ring unless I'm going out or doing somewhere special. Also I really like to pick my nose and the stud just gets in the way.

I also had my tongue done 3x, the last one I removed a few years ago and will never pierce again because apparently piercings in the middle of the body tend to disrupt chakras.

12. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm more into tats than piercings. Ironically, I've had 8 piercings done in my lifetime (all in my ears, and two were because they closed up), and only one tat. I let my other piercings close, and started stretching a few months ago - I'm a 6g now, don't plan on going bigger than maybe 2g.The tattoo I have is a work in progress, I plan on having it slowly completed over the course of my transition. I initially got the outline done when I first realised that I am trans, and these feelings are likely stay. It's on my side, so nobody sees it really. Eventually it'll have text and color. I want to have some tattoos done on my arms eventually, but I'm not sure yet what I want to have done. After top surgery, I think I'll have one done on my chest.

13. chivalrous

no piercings or tattoos. i find Piercing beyond the ear to be a real turn of. or just dont look that good in my opinion. and people with tongue piercing just distract/annoy me as much as a hidden pimple D:<

But some tattoos can look cool.

14. binda94

i have two ear piercings scaffolding piercing and my eyebrow and 2 tats-a portrait of my dad on my left side calf and 2 butterflies with shooting stars and swirls with Never Give Up on Life going through on my other leg

15. The_Poets

I love henna. I've never done it on my body but I use it to dye my hair.

16. justjade

I have both of my earlobes pierced twice and had one pair gauged up to a 4g at one point. I just got my second tattoo the other day, and I love it! My sister thinks it's a huge waste of money, but fuck what she thinks. She's in no position to judge me. She's got her own shit to deal with.

Anyway, the two tattoos I have are on my arms. The first is on the inside of my left elbow. It's the letters PDC, which stands for "People Don't Care", which helps me with my social anxiety. The other is a band around my right forearm. It's Hokusai's The Great Wave of Kanagawa. It's not done yet though. When I get enough money, I'm going to go back and have the blue put in.

17. Lolly28

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    No piercings. But I have two side tattoos; one is a dream catcher with a quote saying "dream as if your live forever, live as if you'll die today," and then I have three butterflies. Now I want a rose :slight_smile:

18. TraceElement

I have 19 piercings so far- left eyebrow, left tragus, left rook, and 8 lobes/cartilege in each ear. I want to get a tattoo or 2, just haven't figured out where.

19. Destiel

I have my ears done along with my nose. What I want are spider bites, like really bad, and some cartilage. Also I want a tattoo on the base of my neck and the pansexual symbol tattooed behind my ear or maybe put it for my base of my neck tattoo.

20. The_Poets

I'm genuinely surprised at how many responses I got this is incredible. :grin: