1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plans / resolutions for 2014?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by piano71, Dec 20, 2013.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Get a new job , move out of my parents house and learn 1000 kanji or more . :icon_bigg
    Get a girlfriend

#41 stocking, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  2. Mhin

Plan to work abroad :slight_smile:, save and find my half part :slight_smile:

3. Tracks

Find someone to make me happy.
    Come out to someone like a friend in real life (I sort of was skating around it to a friend tonite actually. We had all sorts of talk about the omg hotness of Matt bomer)
    New tattoos/ piercings.
    Finds meaningful job.

4. MightNeedThis

- Make this year better than last year
    - Cut down to one full-time job
    - Pay off my student loans and be ready to sign up for school by the end of the year :slight_smile:
    - at LEAST buy a girl a drink
    - Work on getting fit, maybe do the Warrior Dash?

5. saltprince

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    -Get my car fixed
    -Eat healthier
    -Actually go to an optometrist before my eyesight gets any worse
    -Get my bumblebee tattoo
    -Try to get one of my comics published

6. depends on where you live

I have over 1000 square feet in a one bedroom apartment all to myself, washer/dryer hookups & I pay $495. This may be high for some areas but it is low for CA.

and having a room mate lost me my pickup and quite a bit of other property, on top of getting quite a bit of abuse, so much so that I actually walked out and couch surfed and ended up homeless over staying in the apartment with them even though I was the one paying the rent and utilities.

7. Colours

It's funny because this year was rather crappy achievement wise, but happiness wise it has been my greatest year thus far.

Therefore I plan to just keep the tradition going and be even happier next year.

8. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One goal I have is to finish working on a draft of a short story I'm working on at the moment, and submit it for review. Another one is to get back into running regularly again. :slight_smile:

9. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want to finish my novel. I started writing it on September 17, 2011, and in February of 2012 completely re-did what I have. I'm at 160 pages and I've barely gotten started in terms of the story's timeline.

10. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    -Come out to someone in my life other than my therapist.
    -Train for and run another marathon. (It's been four years since my last one.)

11. Monika the Diva

My new years revolution is to become financially secure and to find myself sexually. And find a gf/bf or what ever.

12. Foxface

lose this weight and find a full time therapy position

Foxface

13. hazza

Move to the UK. I need to stop putting this off and actually do it. It will be a fresh start and new challenge for me as I feel like life is just getting too mundane for me here in Australia.

14. scanner007

Bah! Humbug! With all your New Years Resolutions! Phooey on your fresh starts and your brand new year! I don't wanna get better this year, nope, I think this year I wanna let myself go just a tad. Give in to temptation and let yourself slide this year, put on a few pounds! You want some new years resolutions, I'll give you some New Years's Resolutions
    Scanner Style!

!) Just as pizzas have that garlic butter sauce for the crusts, Develop a new cheesy butter sauce that you can dip Cheesesteak Hoagies into, should taste similiar to Wisconsin Cheese Soup, only with a little more greasy ham flavor.

!) Make Orange Chicken more fattening by combining it with a Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe. Little mini Chicken Cordon Bleus smothered in deliciously sweet, sticky orange sauce and served over fried rice, peppers and onions. Ah, hell and just because Phil Robertson thinks homosexuality is going to morph someone into one who practices bestiality, lets go ahead and Bacon wrap those Cordon Bleus. Thats right, deep fried battered chicken with cheese and ham inside, with bacon wrapped on the outside, smothered in a sweet highly caloric delectable orangey goo! MMMMMM yeah!

!) Host a "Netflix-in-my-underwear" marathon. See just how many days I can go without leaving the house, sitting in my underwear, watching old movies and TV shows on Netflix.

!) Instead of being tolerant, loving and understanding of all humanity, photoshop a picture of that creepy Westboro Baptist Church lady (the one that looks like a real-life witch) and photoshop her and Sarah Palin kissing. Then, spread it out all over the internet with the caption, "We intolerants' hatin' " (Kiss, I hate you, kiss, i hate you)

!) Sell all my exercise equipment on Craigslist and use the money to buy a Playstation and Grand Theft Auto V. Play it constantly. (Perfectly combinable with Netflix/underwear marathon. If anyone dares ask when I'm getting off that game and doing something useful, I'll just say, "Don't hate the playa, hate the gizzame".

!) Well I would say, grow a long beard and look like I'm homeless. But everyone will just think I'm emulating that damn Duck Dynasty show. Plus, my best friend grew his beard out this winter, he actually looked really cute with it till he let it get scraggly-long. Hmm so if I can't grow my beard, screw it! PUBE-FOREST til JULY 4th! NO MANSCAPING! I'll be growing out my "other" beard. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

!) A boyfriend? A trip? I know...craigslist. I'll put a craiglist ad up just to see if anyone actually responds:
    Gay Male seeking "sugar boy", 1-5 years younger, must provide trip to vegas. Please note I'm coulrophobic (fear of clowns) and slightly phallophobic (fear of penises), yet I also have mania where I like to be frightened. Do you like to run around in the dark naked with a rainbow wig, a red nose and scary clown make-up on your face and sneak up and slap me with your tool? If so, we're soul mates.
    I also enjoy sploshing (food play) including naked deli salad twister and sploshing domination - where I can smear maybe some baked beans on your ass and give you a proper spanking. If this sounds like something you're into, call me right away!!

See now thats a new years resolution to be proud of. Might even get best of craigslist for that.

!) Order some red contact lenses, wear sunglasses and a pride shirt. If I overhear anyone making an anti-gay remark, lower my sunglasses to expose my red eyes and do a really creepy low-pitch "Mortal Kombat" laugh. Muahahaha! Raiden Wins! Flawless Victory! Hmmm....or just say, "Give me a keg of beer"
    LOL (go MJF as TW!)

!) Instead of doing any "spring cleaning" at my house, buy one of those robot vacuums to clean for me. If anything looks dirty, just blame it my robot because it's not upgradeable to that feature yet.

!) Drink more milk. Take a daily multi-vitamin. Get my oil changed once every 3,000 miles. Design the perfect jog n jam app for my android phone; use it. --Cause hey, I'm just trying to have a little fun this year, I don't wanna crash and burn.

Ok I know mostly I just wrote these for fun...but honestly, I WILL end up doing some of them. Sadly, it'll probably be more with the cooking and netflix marathon rather than the craigslist ad. While nothing in that ad really titillates me sexually, OMG the entertainment value would last a lifetime...I mean com'n scary naked clown food fights? I think its just human nature to wanna use your penis as a catapult to launch some 'tater salad and have it splat on someone's face isn't it? Don't be jealous cause you didn't think of it first. ::chortle:::

Anyways, I just thought I'd try and do a half realistic/ half funny list for my resolutions.
    Merry Christmas and
    HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!

15. Ginger Hobbit

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't like making resolutions, but the new year happens to coincide with some opportunities to make a few changes. I'm moving to a new apartment complex which has a fitness center, so I'm going to try to be more active and make the most of that opportunty. I'm starting a new job in a new state and I don't know anyone there, so it's sort of a built-in fresh start and I'm going to try to be more true to myself, whatever that means.

16. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here's mine:
    -Get some of my backlog of video games, movies, TV shows, and books finished.
    -Exercise to lose some weight.
    -Try to get my anger issues under control.

17. person57

Be a better person and change who I am

18. Tzoa

- Read and write more
    - Become more active
    - Graduate from community college with honors
    - Get into a university
    - Get a driver's license

19. Saint Otaku

I would really like to finish writing this book... and get to work on a sequel!

20. Avi123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    .continue my weight loss and drop the holiday pounds
    .center a pot on the wheel (ceramics stuff)
    .4.0 GPA
    .be more out at school