1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay people: Have you ever been with someone of the opposite sex

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chercheur, Oct 14, 2013.

?

Have you ever been with someone of the opposite sex?

1. I am a gay male and "no"

32 vote(s)
    37.6%
  2. I am a gay male and "yes"

25 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. I am gay female and "no"

5 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. I am a gay female and "yes"

14 vote(s)
    16.5%
  5. I am other gender/sexuality and "no"

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  6. I am other gender/sexuality and "yes"

5 vote(s)
    5.9%
  7. Other

3 vote(s)
    3.5%
  1. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never had a girlfriend, but I've been really close with girls before. One of them, we were such close friends and we both knew everything about each other. She was the first person I ever told that I'd been molested as a child, and we told each other literally everything, and I mean everything. In fact we were so close that everybody thought we were dating, even though I was with my current BF. But no, there was nothing physical, and she helped me realize that I'm gay and not bisexual, because I can be so close to a female that I do love them and care about them, but I would never have sex with them.

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Nah. what on earth would i want to do that for?

3. Hrantou

Only dated a girl for about a month. We never even kissed though. So no, nothing.

4. petnelf

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I had a GF for about 3 months... Never did anything more than kiss but is was the closest thing I had as a relationship. It wasn't too long ago and I knew I was gay but trying to fight it... She had a lot of problems of her own (it was the first relationship for both of us and no one really knew what and how we should behave and our friends were telling us what to say) She might be lesbian too for what I had experienced. It was really nice as long as it lasted and we called it off due to lack of communication and attraction. Generally I do find girls attractive at certain times (kinsey 5.5... lol) but it never really worked when I wanted a relationship or even when I had. Our kisses were something that had to be done and for me they were terrifying (not unattractive or turn offs) because no one felt anything.... We have not fought but we haven't seen each other since (had some sms though) because at that time I stopped hanging out with her best friend who met us. That girl (the best friend) is a whole other sad and more sadly unfinished story... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. hyperaware

hyperaware Guest

Made out with a few randos back in high school and had a "boyfriend" when I was 17 but I couldn't even kiss him so he dumped me after two weeks.

6. Valerie

Valerie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I voted no but I actually ''dated'' boys in 6th grade.. but it doesn't count right? Lasted like a week.. It lasted 6 months with the last one but we never even kissed and hugged like 3 times hahahaha.. I was so young and immature :')

7. Harve

I think I've got with more girls than guys. But I don't really take making out too seriously. I'd definitely never shag one, but then again I'd probably not shag a guy either.

8. Hexagon

9. BlueLines

Well, regretibly yes. Due to peer pressure from my father and that of social conformity I had a girlfriend to cover up the fact I knew I wasnt stright. It was durring my time of major dinal trying to convince myself I was stight. It didnt help that she was really mentally abusive... and very minipulative... It was by far the lowest point I have yet to experence in my life. I am very lucky to still be here, and I owe that all to a very good friend of mine.

Now my life is pretty good. :slight_smile: Well other then AP Calc.... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. Miss Loopy

I find it very interesting as it is almost 50:50.

If this was a straight poll, on a more or less heterosexual forum, it would probably be 75:25 with the same average age.

11. Aussir

Yes... was in a 3-some with 2 of my friends (one girl and one guy) some years ago... pretty much boring *shrug*

12. person57

Sadly, yes, it was a horrible thing I did. I was in denial back then. Though, there is a really small chance I may be Biromantic.

13. 2112

No. I never really wanted to even before I knew I was gay.

14. Lerenmika

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have. I had several relationships with men before realizing that I was gay, not bi. It explained quite a bit :icon_wink

15. El Extranjero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yup, I had a very brief relationship with a girl last year, it didn't last very long and didn't really go any further than making out. Actually, in a weird way, it was possibly one of the best things that ever happened to me because it's what made me realise that pretending to be straight wasn't really an option for me in the long term and that I needed to accept the fact that I'm gay. About a month or two after the 'relationship' ended, I took the plunge and came out to some of my family and friends.

16. I dated and slept with guys all through high school and the first two years of college. I had two long term romantic and sexual relationships with men and some short, less serious flings.

17. had a string of 1 week-ish 'boyfriends' from 14-15 ish lol.
    havent had a boyfriend since but at the time i knew i liked girls i just didnt get why non of my bi friends had girlfriends if they liked girls too...... so i just did the same and got boyfriends as kids do lol cuz they dont wanna be left out.

18. ItalianBlueEyes

Remember Santana, while she was in denial?

Yea. That was me.

19. Convoy

Never have been and likely never will be.

It just never really worked out, I'm not much for the "activity" per say and women just never worked out quite right for me.

I did kiss and hug a girl once, but it was short lived and so long ago that I don't even count it. I've been with plenty of men and enjoyed most all of it, so I'm going to have to side that way.

20. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Nah, I'm a Gold Star Gay, all the way. :newcolor::grin: