1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The "How Did I Ever Think I Was Straight?" moments! (AKA "Yep, that was the clue!")

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Siarad, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Munyal

Re: The "How Did I Ever Think I Was Straight?" moments! (AKA "Yep, that was the clue!

Ha! I used to do this too.

Several things:
    1. All of my friends have been female
    2. I talk about clothes a lot
    3. When my friends and I saw "The Hobbit," we spent the entire time staring at Kili. I was just like "He is so cool!" But that really was just an excuse to look at his face.:dry:

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Re: The "How Did I Ever Think I Was Straight?" moments! (AKA "Yep, that was the clue!

Truth or dare with an extremely hot straight friend back in the day ;-; well... more like dare or dare actually >_>

I always really just assumed I was straight cause everyone else was as far as I knew. But even then with guy's bodies I was like "Ok, this makes sense, I get how this is good and everything" but just didn't understand anything about girl's. And to this day that never changed o=

3. mkchoco

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

uhh...let me see...
    -i distinctly remember telling my mom when i was really, really little "God intended for me to be a boy but then he suddenly turned me into a girl so i still act like a boy"
    -always comparing boys vs girls (ups and downs)
    -wanting to play "rough games" with the neighbors all the time (football, baseball, etc)
    -my love for building and fixing things
    -when i was little and getting ready for a youth orchestra concert, i'd be in my white button down with black slacks and a belt and i'd stand right next to my dad and say "i'm just like daddy" (because he wore suits to work)
    -the fact that i was captain of our school robotics team
    -i thought "if i knew julie andrews and we were the same age but different genders, i would totally marry her" (same with Kim Possible)
    -my weird attraction to one of my friends
    -thinking "wow...she'd be a great spouse"
    -hating clothes shopping
    among other things i can't think of right now

4. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people

The idea of kissing a guy was disgusting to me..

5. Mr Bubbles

The biggest moment for me was when I first saw the show Arrow and I saw Stephen Amell (playing Oliver Queen) working out... If you are a guy and you can watch that without anything sexual going through your head then you are definitely straight.

6. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Wellllll.........

1) alice from twilight
    2) Ellen
    3) I used to drool over female characters instead of the male ones.

haha oh come on GIRLS ARE ADORABLE (!)

7. Rainbow Girl

I remember in grade one I was working with my learning bud who was in grade four on a holiday craft and a few boys in both grade one and six kept bothering us. Once they finally left us alone I turned to her and said "Boys are so annoying which is why I'm gonna marry a girl". I don't remember for sure but I think she was horrified.

8. applepie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

OH MY GOSH! I totally would have married Kim Possible lol.

^This, for sure.

9. Re: The "How Did I Ever Think I Was Straight?" moments! (AKA "Yep, that was the clue!

practice kissing on my poster of zac efron in middle school.

10. BluePaperCrane

Oh my gosh, I used to make my sims lesbian too. How did I miss that?
    It's just so obvious now. And I used to imagine stories in my head when I couldn't sleep ( well, I still do it...) about werewolves, witches and other things like that and my main characters were always extremely attractive women who loved other women. And I was like..14 back then, this should have gave me a clue that I'm anything but straight...

And also there were the times when we were watching tv with my brother and he said that "wow this girl is hot" and I just blushed because I was thinking about the same thing :grin:D

And I was so annoyed when a movie finally got a gay character in it, he or she wasn't a major character and they were always my favourite and I wanted to hear more about them and not the boring maincharacters. :slight_smile:

I was so blind :grin: I could keep giving examples all day :slight_smile:)

11. Ashley

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Yep.

12. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis

1. Emma Watson
    2. Alice (Twilight)
    3. Amy Pond (Doctor Who)
    4. When I was five I wanted a wife...

13. Emberblaze

When I kissed a girl

14. sammy1

Umm...I guess the day that I found out what guys really look like "down there"

15. Williamtheloner

Haha I had (and still have) a huge crush on Anton Yelchin ever since I watched him on Star Trek, his russian accent is incredibly sexy. Liked him on Like Crazy and Odd Thomas.
    I also had a small crush on Tom Holland after watching The Impossible

Oh and Colton Haynes from Arrow/Teen wolf :3

#95 Williamtheloner, Nov 5, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  16. English Frenchman

There are two big moments in my life.

Pre-Magic Mike.
    After Magic Mike.

I have no idea how I thought I was exclusively interested in women before I saw this movie. I would have gay thoughts and would think “Man, you can’t think that. You like girls. He can’t be hot. Only girls can call a guy hot”.
    Then I saw Magic Mike. The entire movie I was fighting an internal battle with myself.
    Thinking “That’s amazing” and then “That’s disgusting”

Now that I’m sure about my sexuality, I can watch that movie and truly enjoy it.

17. Daveed0318

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

My mother used to have me pick out shoes that matched with her outfit when I was, say, 8-10?

18. English Frenchman

That’s an awesome Mom

19. Soillse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

Seven of Nine .... don't think I have to say anything else
    Also girls actually checking if they had something on their top because I'd been staring at their chest for like the whole conversation without realizing it, this was a regular occurrence.

---------- Post added 5th Nov 2013 at 11:27 PM ----------

Also always wanting to go to the tills where the girl serving was pretty even at like five .....

---------- Post added 5th Nov 2013 at 11:29 PM ----------

I actually was the same for ALL these things

20. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

I always DREADED kissing. I thought there was just something wrong with me. Like, okay, so this guy is hot, and I'm supposed to be attracted to him, but kissing is D I S G U S T I N G. I could not WAIT for it to be over!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, I was dying to make out with my female best friends, but that didn't like mean I was gay or anything. Ho ho.