1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What type of guy or girl are you attracted to?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChromeNerd, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Tic Code

^ I know how you feel, trust me xD

2. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, to their attractive wives or girlfriends. I guess that's why I've heard the phrase "Ditch the bitch and make the switch" more than once, and in places very far from each other. No offense, ladies.

---------- Post added 26th Sep 2013 at 04:14 PM ----------

Yeah, I know a guy who is intrigued by this type. He calls them "the tragic type."

3. Pocky

He'd be a bit smaller than me, either shorter or leaner (or both) who is sweet, bright and fun.

Intelligent and capable of making his own decisions and doesn't define himself by a rigid ideology. He's a bit more on the creative side.

I really love the idea of being the 'protector', so a guy that likes to be held and feel safe. However he's totally capable of helping me and talking things through when stuff is bothering me.

4. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm attracted to women who are smart, loyal, loving, understanding, patient, humorous, tall, dominant, witty, and passionate. But I've already found someone who has all of those characteristics and many more. :slight_smile:

5. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    My last two crushes have been older than me, and have similar interests as myself, so I guess nerdy 20something that are decently attractive. (I am 18)

6. Femmeme

Smart butches with tattoos, yum!

7. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Preferably taller than me. Short-ish hair. Just nothing more than forehead length, so pretty short. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Athletic. Don't have to be a freaking model, but I like exercising, it'd be cool if they can do that with me.

8. GrandSummoner

I've always found thick, medium-length (Around ear length, maybe a little bit longer), shaggy curls and stubble to be really, really hot (Kind of a "lumberjack" look I guess). Black hair is by far my favorite, though I still really like red hair. A hairy chest is a also a big plus. I don't really have a preference for height/weight/muscle, but as long as he's not extremely fat or muscular I'd be okay with anything (Muscle=Hot Fat=Cute, both are attractive to me)

Personality-wise?
    ~"Melted Chocolate": sweet, warm, and cuddly :3
    ~Interest in books, video games, and the fantasy genre is a must
    ~Dorky

9. mpac21

I've found bearded, nerdy guys to be my Achilles heel hah...someone who I can game with. In terms of personality, someone who is kind of protective I suppose..along with the nerdiness of course lol. Either that or someone who enjoys the outdoors as well, I enjoy a hike or bike excursion. I'm pretty much attracted to those taller or equal to my 5'8 height as well...I know I'm kind of all over the place

10. toushirojaylee

Simple, intelligent, lovely woman. Independent, knows how to make a decision. Conservative type. I don't want her wearing micro shorts and skirts and letting everyone see her cleavage. Don't really care about being sexy or what. Personality attracts me most.

11. DrkRayne

Confident semi-bitchy, business types. I find a woman in a position of power sexy. I like conservative women (not the political conservative) who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after it. The kind who doesn't mind telling off someone if they disrespect her. No whining of self depreciation. Good self-esteem is a must. Seriously. I happen to think I'm amazing and I need a woman who thinks she's awesome too.
    Intelligent, College educated.
    Multi-lingual is a plus!
    Don't put me on a pedestal!!!!! I seriously hate for a woman to tell me how amazing I am. Or how I'm to good for her. It weird's me out. I feel for my girl because she seriously challenged EVERYTHING I said. She never "fell" for my charms. it was awesome.

Good sense of humor and a dash of "fangirling". Oh...and nerdy. I love sci-fi comic books and the like.

What I find physically attractive hasn't changed since I was 9
    Dark hair
    Light eyes
    Athletic build
    Shorter than me.
    Accents are a plus*

(BTW I'm describing my fiancee in this comment)

#51 DrkRayne, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  12. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like chillaxed pretty boys, hehe. If Link from Zelda were real... yep.

13. elliezenny

Out Status:
    Some people
    I like girls who are bit like me in terms of very passionate and a bit weird.
    I probably prefer fem although not too girly. Girls who wear jeans and hoody's and converse yes please. I don't like girls who are obsessed with going out and wear tonnes of makeup, just not my cup of tea.
    I love someone who I can just be a total geek with <3

In terms of looks it's not a big deal to me as I tend to be way more attracted to personality's but blue eyes and dark hair are my absolute favourite <3

14. purplekitty

I find that I'm usually attracted to someone with intelligence, strong morals, a sense of humor, and a wide variety of interests. I also like it if they read a lot and like to have philosophical/scientific discussions. This is a little different from my fictional attractions, who almost always end up being Byronic heroes.

Physical attraction for me varies. If it is a crush, their appearance doesn't really matter to me. If I'm looking at someone with the purpose of finding them aesthetically attractive, then they are usually masculine if male (but not overwhelmingly so) and feminine if female (I'm usually looking at the curves or eyes). I'm not opposed to androgynous people; they are pretty interesting too. And for some reason I really like Asian faces.

#54 purplekitty, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  15. ghost_in_the_sewer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The smart, skinny, tall guys with glasses.

16. i dont have a type really.

i just dont really like femmes all too much, prefer the more tomboy/butch type :\

17. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    On physical terms only,
    I'm attracted to young-ish looking blonde boys with really cute faces. Also fairly tall and a little muscular with slight abs... Which is basically a description of the one best friend I've wanted to be with for the last 3 years :frowning2: Who also happens to have a nerdy, intellectual and caring personality... which is even more attractive :'(

18. Countervail

There's a lot.

To name a few, for guys, someone who observe proper hygiene. A "homebuddy" but sometimes adventurous. He dresses properly. Does not post photos of himself, taking a 'selfie', on any social websites every five seconds. Independent who can act on his own. Responsible. Mature enough that I can have a talk not about bands and celebrities and stuffs but a sensible talk and he cares more for brain rather than brawn.

19. bexerin

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think I really have a type looks wise. I mean, I like dyed hair and piercings, but mainly it's the personality.

Basically, someone who I can have a real conversation with. I'm very sarcastic, so someone that understands that and can banter back and forth. Passionate, smart, fun, knows what she wants and is willing to go get it. Some one that I can geek-out to or with is always a good thing. And, someone that isn't afraid to be straight forward with me.

20. lmwilliams

I like blond guys. Smaller guys. The ones that are not too tall (smaller or same size has me), but not too small as well. Not a big fan of abs and muscles, just "normal" chest and body. I also have some "fetish" about red heads and freckles (even freckles on brown haired guys). I like brown haired guys that have a cute face. But blonds and red heads are what I find the most attractive. Any other fans of red hair and freckles here?

I thought I was more into red haired guys until I started to think about the celebrities I find hot. All blonds!

When it comes to celebrities, I find Ryan Gosling, Timberlake, Neil Patrick Harris and Chris Kennedy Masterson (The guy that plays Francis, Malcolm's eldest brother in malcolm in the middle) and Eminem when he was in his Slim Shady MMLP period, with the dyed hair, so hot!