1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone dating someone or crushing over someone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ghost_in_the_sewer, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a crush on a guy that I met on ######, so we hung out and all that jazz. We went to Rita's and then went to Walmart talked for a bit and insanely clicked and then went into to look at stuff for his bike. He, then, took me home. On the way home, I put my hands on his bulge and he put his hands on mine :wink: We got too touchy-feely so he wanted to run his hands through my pubic hair so I let him :wink: Before I got out of the car, he asked me if I wanted to make out with him. I chuckled and said "No", leaving him wanting more haha. Oops look at me, describing what we did one glorious day, it happened to be the happiest day of my life.
    Only now, I text him and he'll occasionally reply. I called him this morning to ask him if he's mad at me or something and no answer. I'm worried cause I do love him so so much and I think he loves me back (or I thought he did). Now I'm not so sure :'(

Ack...I did it again

TL;DR I'm crushing on a guy I met on ###### and (I think) he's crushing on me.

2. john1b1

john1b1 Guest

It depends how much your friendship matters to you. Pursuing a romantic relationship is often the fastest way to ruin a friendship. So you have to be sure you understand the risk before you do anything rash.(*hug*)

3. Rexmond

I wish I was dating, but I guess I have to wait for another 2 years. Stupid laws. :frowning2:

(The laws are obviously there to protect minors against possible rape or advantage taking, so yes I know they aren't stupid!)

I *had* a crush on my Biology teacher. He's 62 give or take, and the reason I say had, is because honestly, I'm not sure what it was (or is). I believe it started out as a crush and as I got closer with him the feelings developed - which isn't anything unusual. Except, I think these feelings were genuine because even to this day I still feel the same way and is what I would call "love" but because I haven't experienced it before I wouldn't know, and because he made me feel the way I did, I thought I was in the right position to be able to say that I love him, and not just like him.

For 2 years I got to know him, I'd constantly see him when things weren't going well at home, and he'd always know what to say to cheer me up. Eventually he made me see that there wasn't a need to worry, probably because knowing that there are people like him around, there is hope after all! Of course he's straight, married and has kids so I tried my hardest to stop these feelings. I did but I still went to see him every day at school pretty much, and we always found things to talk about. Amazingly, we had a lot in common and I think he's the only person I've met who likes animals more than I do. We're friends I'd say at the least, and crushes on friends never work out anyway.

So yes, I am crushing. :slight_smile:

4. Elflord

Elflord Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have a girlfriend, she is cute, short blonde hair and an amazing smile. She is a great artist and I love her personality, she's weird (like me haha). I've been dating her for 2 month c:

5. BornInTexas

Currently, I'm crushing over a boy I met in my freshman orientation. That place was full of eye candy and mouth-drool-worthy men. :love:

Hopefully, I'll see him more on campus or in class...hmm.

6. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    At this point the nature of our relationship has changed to somewhere between a friendship and a relationship which I was informed needs to be resolved soon cause its just plain unhealthy :/

7. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My ex boyfriend and I hooked up again almost a week ago and things are going pretty well. I might visit him next month or in August if I can afford money for a plane ticket.

8. Hun

Hun

Today is my boyfriend and I's first anniversary together, and I couldn't be happier to be with him.

9. Valerie

Valerie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes. In fact, I am crushing on 3 girls.. :bang:
    All 3 of them are straight, as far as I know. :***:

10. Jinks16

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Crushing on this straight guy atm. I told my friend. She sent me the lyrics to 'Can't get you of my head' by Kylie Minogue...not helping! :angry:

11. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have a crush on a guy at work & I can't stop thinking about a Guy I met in Dublin last week :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I am gutted that he is in a relationship with someone & he wanted me :frowning2:

12. MerBear

I wish i was crushing over someone or even dating someone for that matter but here i am still trying to get over my ex but i will hopefully find someone

13. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

Yup, I've been crushing on my assistant manager since I got my job in February. It's ridiculous the amount of time and energy I put into looking good for work. She's such an amazing woman, we joke around a lot and we have nicknames for each other but sadly she's married to another woman :frowning2:

14. Candace

I mean...I have a boyfriend at the moment, so I guess so...?

15. Naomilly92

I have a best friend/nearly boyfriend at the moment, and I'm in love with my other best friend, but she doesn't know. I feel very strongly about them both, it would be a lot simpler if they were the same sex, if I wasn't in love with the girl

16. phoenixverde

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am infatuated with a celebrity. Does that count?

17. ashweewoohoo

ashweewoohoo Guest

Sadly, I'm still crushing on my ex...I had very strong feelings for her...she wss like my ideal girl...I don't think I'll ever forget those eyes of hers...a damn shame she had to rip my heart out...shes still gorgeous though...

18. I had a huge crush on a straight guy last year, but we grew apart pretty quickly. We both just became so occupied with our lives and we shared no mutual friends, so we stopped talking after our first two man-dates. He had no idea I was into him, and I haven't crushed so hard on anyone since, but I'm hoping the next time I do have such an insane crush the other guy will feel the same way about me. *crosses fingers*

19. AaronMed

I've been dating this guy for a couple of weeks in real life, closer to 4 months if you count online interactions :slight_smile:. I think I'm falling for him...

20. smokey-knows-all

I'm painfully single. Being gay sure doesn't help that too much either -.-