1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay dreams....

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by greatwhale, Jun 6, 2013.

1. I have about 1 same sex dream a year as well and that's usually when I'm requestioning my sexuality. Most of my dreams are sex with my husband though. Maybe if I start actually having sex with women then my dreams will change.

2. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am not having any sex dreams that I can remember at the moment, but I am having a lot of dreams about being out in public with friends and a guy initiating physical contact with me. (Touching legs, hand on my thigh, cuddling, etc.) Sometimes it makes me really aroused and sometimes it just makes me feel safe in a way that I rarely have felt.

And it's driving me nuts when I wake up and realize it was just a dream.

3. srslywtf

I had an interesting dream a week or so ago,
    I ended up in an intimate embrace with a lebsian I know. very boyish looking. In fact if she didnt have lady parts exactly the kinda look I like on a guy (well, one of the looks)

Then when I was recalling the dream I realised we were basically acting out action for action a guy-on-guy scene I had seen in a TV show once.

Doesn't take much thought to analyse that one! (at least now, looking back.. maybe before I wouldve just taken it as a sign that I was actually straight)

This dream was kinda the final straw for me... when I thought about it the next day, the walls in my own head finally came down with regard to admitting to myself I like guys.

4. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is interesting, where a dream reveals you to yourself! Most unusual I think!

5. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Had we known earlier, we probably should have kept a written diary or account of these dreams as they were fresh in our minds that following day. It would be interesting for some of us to read through our own dreams. I'm not quite sure I would want others who accidentally stumbled into it to read the dreams, though. Throughout history, finding and analyzing people's diaries has often brought on too much attention and curiosity. For some people, it has been sketch books they have kept.

6. srslywtf

Most probably my true self got so desperate to be released and was just yelling and shouting at me all day without noticing.. that I did what I could.. invade my own dreams :lol:

I'm sure it would happen to everyone if they reached my age and were still in denial!

7. biggayguy

Try keeping a journal by your bed to write down any dreams you remember. As you are getting sleepy think about having a sexy dream. Even say to yourself, "I'm going to have a sexy dream."

8. Dave5432

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've had dreams where I was kissing or with another man. I used to feel bad about that, but I am starting to realize, even this late in life, that it's normal.

9. 2112

That's what happened to me too. It was a dream about (*hug*) and :kiss: and then more :icon_wink. With my best friend. :eek:

10. coming out

coming out Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have quite a few dreams making out with the same sex. I dream I'm at the park and there's others making out .and I have a choice to either make out with a girl or guy . I pick the guy. We start making out and it's such a turn on . I wake up with such a head on, realize it was just a dream. But I'm so inspired to make theses dreams come true.

11. confusedbuthere

[email protected] used to have the same kind of dream all the time when i was super closeted as a teen...except reversed....i would dream about these really feminine guys who would become more and more feminine as the making out etc. continued....thanks for reminding me.

12. gavguy

gavguy Guest

I have lot's of erotic dreams about someone that really cares for me, and it feels so amazing that it's the best feeling.
    The only real downer is when I wake up and find that it wasn't real. That really hurts

13. germanion

germanion Guest

Till now I don't have gay dreams only straight dreams maybe because my previous fake heterosexual life still has a great impact on my dreams ... but every time I have a dream about making love with a girl I just can't continue to the intercourse level for several reasons ...sometimes the condom is too thick that I can't feel anything ..sometimes I lose the erection ..till now no successful sexual relationship even in the dream lol :grin:

14. Dave5432

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Had an odd one last night. A long-dead family member told me she "knows your little secret" in a not so nice voice. I was nervous and scared. Then I woke up and realized it was a bad dream. Went back to sleep peacefully, which usually doesn't happen after bad dreams.

15. 2112

I think that's more than just "questioning" :icon_wink

16. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Had an interesting one the other night.

I dreamed that I somehow got elected to the Illinois State House of Representatives. (I don't live in Illinois.) On my flight to Illinois, I also happened to randomly be seated next to an elementary school classmate who had sat in the same bus seat as me when I was in the first grade. I was trying to figure out if he was gay or not. I remember wanting to flirt with him. Nothing came of it though.

I lost my luggage including my phone and wallet, but was able to call the bus company that dropped me off at my hotel through a friend. They let me know my bus driver had found it. The bus driver who dropped me off at my hotel and his son picked me up in their car and took me to their house to get my bags. (For some reason he had taken them home with him after his shift.) Then, I was attending the picnic celebrating the opening of the legislative session and was really excited about being a deciding vote for marriage equality.

17. gavguy

gavguy Guest

They say to reverse your dreams and that would mean then dreaming of making love to women.
    I feel rather sick now thinking of that, YUK !

18. Dave5432

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You've got my vote!

19. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dang. I keep having dreams that I'm on a plane. I seem to have airplane dreams once or twice a month. For years, actually. No, I don't see them as phallic, as I am inside the plane! I also travel a lot and love getting on a plane to go somewhere. They almost always involve moving to different seats, some which are empty and some of which I have to talk or argue with someone to switch seats with me. I had one of these last night. If someone wants to interpret this recurrent airplane theme, feel free to do so.

20. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have sex/romantic dreams every night or every other night, so A LOT. I'd say 95% of the time with other women though sometimes it'll be a rape dream with a man or sleeping with a cross dressing man. Most of the time I remember them but sometimes I don't but I just remember feeling aroused. My sex life in my dreams is ridiculous and often involves things I would never really do. @_@

I heard people who sleep on their stomach have more sex dreams so maybe that's why... but aren't men usually the ones who have sex dreams so often...? :confused: