1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psychopathy Self-Test

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pret Allez, May 9, 2013.

1. Hysteria

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.6. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.1. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

2. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

Damn it crowleaf, you beat my highscore.

3. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

2.3 for primary, 2.1 for secondary

4. Wolfie Charm

Hmm… Makes me wonder who exactly has been taking this that the majority of us seem at least 50 percent higher than most.

5. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I got 1.8 for primary and 3.6 for secondary. Sounds about right. I don't like actively hurting others, but I also don't care for social norms when I don't see the point in them. Also, I'm horrible at reading other people's emotions, so I don't tend to respond to them.

6. Music Heals

A 3.1 primary and a 3.2 secondary! At last I'm consistant.

7. Metalasaurus

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not a psychopath. Rather, I've been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. Think Anakin Skywalker, that's what he would be diagnosed with if he went to a psychiatrist.

8. leer

doubt this makes me that much of a bad person I have always been fair i think
    its not just about ME ME ME .

You have completed the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale.

The LSRP measures two scales.

Scores range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.7. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 68.04% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 44.28% of people who have taken this test.

Navigation

If you are interested in helping out with studies, you can be a part of research here. Click here, to return to the main page and take other personality tests.

9. Just Jess

2 and 2.2, which are the meaningless numbers, and 44.84% and 34.17%, compared to everyone else.

I guess I really have mellowed out.