1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Need A Man

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dublin Boy, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Zakky

Im in as well!

2. nkwacky

nkwacky Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmm.. I would totally ask you out dude if you we had met in real life.. Lol
    On a serious note, well, just chill back. I'm sure you'll meet the man of your dreams.

---------- Post added 9th Apr 2013 at 04:19 PM ----------

Me too(&&&)

3. Formality

This is exactly what I want. I just want someone to wake up next to in the morning. Someone I can hug, someone to hold. Someone I can trust and talk to about anything. It seems so far away for me. I am still in the closet. I live in the tiniest village with less that 400 inhabitants and my school has a hundred students out of which none is out of the closet, as of what I know. Seeing all the happy straight couples everywhere makes me mad. Why can't I have that? Ugh, life is depressing. I am depressing.

4. Rexmond

Depressing thread is depressing. :frowning2:

Is it so much to ask? :tears:

5. Rogue

you said it all bud :slight_smile:

6. mpac21

I feel the same, as like mentioned all of us singles likely feel from time to time. I just figure when the time is right, it'll happen...not worth rushing into a situation that may not be the best (maybe its me being the eternal optimist)

7. hkboy93

omg same
    Glad to know I'm not the only one.

8. nkwacky

nkwacky Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I totally get what you mean, man.
    I need to be around other men. That's not a sexual thing. But I like having many Bros around and hang out with them in a masculine environment. It's like, not only do I want a guy romantically, but I also want to have a group of male friends around me with whom I can play football, work out, and just have a bromance.

9. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    All my mates are infact straight and we hang 24/7 .. gym/footy/parties/pool/coffe etc..
    but these guys are homophobes, though they're pretty cool chilled guys. we call eachother fag and other gay terms as fun but i know if they were to know about me BOOM!!!

would be nice if there was one guy in my group who is bi or gay so we can talk about dudes aswell as chicks ... does any one else feel like this? or am i alone on this one?

10. 4ever Hearth

Unfortunately, I know how this feels. It sucks being surrounded by a bunch of guys who can totally relate on their deeds but you always find yourself holding back to some extent. That shit is worse than being homophobic in my opinion. Not because you can't say it, not in my case atleast, but more so because the moment I do say it the first thing i'm going to hear is "Nobody wants to hear that shit!" or "Eww, stfu!"

Make me want to hit myself with a brick sometimes and just smile like the chesire cat whenever i'm around them. :roflmao:

#50 4ever Hearth, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  11. Zmajcek

Zmajcek Guest

I find it very unfair when I am with my straight friends and they are free to talk about chicks and I am supporting and listening to them 100%, but when I mention anything subjects change faster than one can notice...

I mean part of supporting your gay/bi friends is supposed to be making an effort to hear what they have to say about their crushes, agonies and sex life as well. Ok, not necessarily in a graphic way, but still. I remember the only time my friends asked me anything related to gay sex was when I first came out to them; after their curiosity was pleased, I had to always censor what I said or did when around them.

Oooon the other hand, I've been badly betrayed by my two closest gay friends, for reasons that even today I cannot clearly identify. And then comes the question: do I really need gay friends in my life to feel happy, or I just want them to be able to be more comfortable with my sexuality and to go together to gay bars and hit on other dudes?

12. RaRa

Its funny. I used to say that all the time, and than as soon as I got into a relationship, I was all like "what have I done....THE HORROR!!!" Single life is so underrated. :slight_smile: I'm gonna enjoy it till I get old.

13. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i actually dont mind calling them fags and "suck a fat one"etc... i dont get offended when i hear it... (should i be?) the guys and i have alot in common.. same hobbies and interests etc... i love the ladies too but sometimes if i see a cute dude i'd wanna check him out but i wouldnt dare coz the boys will be all over my case about it

14. 4ever Hearth

Would that be a fat guy or a fat cock?..:roflmao:

Soooo many ppl have said this to me and honestly, I don't pay it any kind of attention. I just want someone who I can talk with and what-not, preferably a guy who can show how to work on a car been yearning to learn that for years, even if dude turns out to be just a fuck buddy. I'm not even into "hookups" but it's alot better than dealing with a bunch of heteros 24/7, and I would finally have a friend. So I see that as a win-win. Hell a big part of me wants to partake in an alternative relationship as well(Poly, Open(are they the same thing?)) so yeah however this comes and whatever form it takes, in the words of Peter Griffin, "I am so fukking ready!" :roflmao:

So suck it :roflmao:......Idk why I put that :lol: I really should get some sleep.

15. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    To be honest bruz, i think they change the subject coz they feel awkward talking about it... i would be or maybe thats just me.. who knows...

yeah i would need gay but preferable bi friends... coz even if were my mates knew about me and were cool with it... they wont come to a gay bar and talk about guys with me.. its just not their deal and i totally respect that...

---------- Post added 10th Apr 2013 at 02:04 AM ----------

how ever you want to it to go :grin:

16. RaRa

I can suck as many as i want...cause im single...thats my whole point!! :grin:

17. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I got to stand next to the Guy I have got a crush on today, whilst listening to someone give a speech, I love his jet black hair & unshaven face, his dress sense is dead trendy, whats the word I am looking for, ah yeah Purgatory :badgrin:

18. Harve

Could I join this club?

19. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Off cause you can (&&&)

20. nkwacky

nkwacky Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, exactly.. Everytime I'm with straight friends, they behave so awkward if I check out another guy. This one time, we were at a straight club, and one of the bartenders was really cute. I started flirting eith him, and my friends started behaving like two year old babies.

On the other hand, I am their favourite wingman cause girls are really comfortable with me. Half their lays, they owe it to me. Haha..

I want straight guy wingmen. That would be fun! Any thoughts??