1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Need A Man

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dublin Boy, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I real need some Male contact, I was in a Straight Bar yesterday before I ended up in a Gay Bar last night & I was checking out Straight Guys that I was attracted to as they walked past where I was sitting & I could smell them as they went past, they smelt good :slight_smile: they were in touching distance & I so dreamed of touching them & holding them, god I am craving Human contact of the Male kind, I want someone to hold in bed, someone to hug me & kiss me, I guess all of us that are without partners go through this phase at some stage :icon_sad:

2. Zmajcek

Zmajcek Guest

Yes, I am sure we all have gone through the same phase and, personally, since I don't really have any gay friends that I am really close with, I unfortunately usually idolize and notice my straight friends and acquaintances, however lately I am starting to become more immune to their charms. But the need to be close to men with me is not solely sexual either; sometimes I even crave for something like a bromance, like a homoromantic friendship, without the element of sex in it. Anything that would make me feel connected to another man on a deeper level, anyways.

I am trying to remain positive, mainly because the few gay guys I know found their partners totally randomly, when they least expected it.

3. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I am in the same boat. Someone HOLD ME! *sob* :'(

4. izzyblue1456

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Same here. I want everything u just said. One day we all will.

5. DanD

I'm just laying here, waiting for something like this to happen :wink:

6. Oregontinker

So no luck in the gay bar I suppose. We need an EC bar where we could all meet and take care of each other like one big family, hmmm in that case it might be an incestuous family, anyway Sending positive thoughts your way.

7. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Yeah..

I've been in need for it so long, I've become a bit cold towards people

8. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Same here- not really sure how to deal with it though. A gay bar...seems like it'd be too much

9. Abraxas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    "Where have all the good men gone, and where are all the Gods? Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds? Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed? Late at night, I toss and turn, and dream of what I need.."

Oh, wait, no. Sorry, I'm thinking of something else...
    But, yes, there are so many of us in this boat, it's about to capsize.

10. Yui

Yui

Oh my god - YES! :eusa_pray

I want one of those hugs that last forever and feel all warm and safe inside and I want it now :tears:

11. PinkFluff

Firearms, vans and chloroform solves all of my problems :wink:

12. Canis_Lupus

I have yet to experience that kind of contact. I bet it's warm being held... sigh.

13. 4ever Hearth

Unfortunately, I know how this feels.

Atm, I should be cleaning my room but I can't help but want someone with me so they can be like "Well you planning on doing your laundry anytime soon guy or do I have to get up and wrestle your ass off that laptop?".....Yeah, Hakuna Matata. :lol:

But surprisingly enough, i'm not feeling too lonely anymore. I think I just got used to it somewhat and focused on other things. As cheesy, and sucky, as that is. Especially for someone who is quite intimate by nature. :bang:

14. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Whenever I feel this way, I ask myself, 'Would I be attracted to someone who felt they needed me?' The answer is almost always a resounding 'no', and this motivates me to focus on improving myself. Putting yourself first can be a good thing.

15. pianoeconomics

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Completely agree. After some time it becomes brutally unbearable. I deal with it practicing piano, learning about random stuff, and focusing on my work. It gets me by on normal days; though there are days where I feel so cold, I feel like ripping my heart out to the sun to feel warmer...

Why do I have to want it so much? Couldn't life be easier if I were a little more patient? I don't know how many self-strength messages I have used, but my heart still aches, and none of them help with that. :-(

16. RainbowMan

Yep, I've never had anyone in that way either, and I feel like I desperately need it. And I'm the very aggressive type - if I want something, I do everything that's in my power to destroy barriers and get it.

Here, I can't do that - just something that isn't in my power to do.

17. Yougoglencoco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

omG :roflmao:

18. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

I am absolutely CRAVING male companionship, most definitely! However, I will write, that I have seen so many rush into relationships because they want the companionship, but the reality is; there is a lot to consider and factor in, in finding someone to have a relationship with, than just the companionship. So, while solving your companionship problem, by attaining yourself a partner; you also create all the other problems, for not wanting a relationship with someone for all the right reasons in the first instance, and then wish you were single. :lol: It REALLY pays to take seriously the advice, to love yourself first, and know, that your happiness and contentment has to start with yourself. :grin: And once you have that established within yourself; then your in a position to have a proper relationship, and not one that is just solely based on curing your loneliness. :slight_smile:

19. AKTodd

Agreed. And speaking from experience - been there, done that.

When I first started going out with guys, I developed a bad habit of trying to create and maintain relationships with nearly anyone I slept with (picking out china patterns after the first date is how I think of it now). Most likely due to various fun leftovers from my childhood. A desire for companionship. A desire to be held and to be close with someone. I wasn't really conscious of this desire, but looking back I can see it was there.

This led me to being with some people who it honestly would have been better to just hook up with and move on, or not deal with at all in the first place, or bail when I saw the first signs of trouble (and they were BIG freaking billboards in a couple of cases). Which is not to say there weren't some very nice guys in the mix as well (My partner and I still exchange Xmas cards with one of them:slight_smile: Another was a FWB that was a lot of fun). But the not-so-nice all tended to end badly. And once, one of the very nicest ended badly too. But that was my fault:frowning2:

And yes, I have a partner and I love him very much. But meeting him had more to do with luck then with me magically figuring things out all of a sudden.

Not trying to depress folks here or scare anyone from going for a relationship if it looks like something good could be created in that regard. Just trying to emphasize that you should be careful that the desire for a relationship or companionship doesn't blind you to warning flags or make you rush in where angels fear to tread or close your eyes to things you need to just face.

Todd

20. rg93

Agreed. But maybe that's just part of the wish, at least for me, anyway. Not just to know he feeling of a long, warm and comforting hug, but a long and comforting hug with someone you know you can be happy with... Someone you love and can depend on... Someone who loves and trusts you just as much;

Oh god, now I'm depressing everyone xD
    Group hug! (&&&) sorry guys :tears:

#20 rg93, Apr 6, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2013