1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Weridest Public Toliet Experence

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BearyBoo99, Jan 27, 2013.

1. NickTsuki

NickTsuki Guest

Lol that should've been awkward! What did you say then?

2. ameliawesome

haha interesting topic! i guess i have a few:

1. when i was in high school i was in the non-musical plays, and we'd have a day when anyone who was in the play would spend the day performing the play for classes (like an assembly). i think it was 10th grade when my friend and i were in the bathroom during play-day morning, in costume, i was brushing my teeth and my friend was washing dishes. the faces of the girls walking in to use the bathroom were hilarious.

2. again in high school, i gave a friend of mine what i thought was a dress that i got from an older woman (my fake grandma) who always gave me her awesome old clothes. a lot of things were too small for me because i was bigger in high school, but my one friend was very slim. so she wanted to wear this thing and we went into one of the school bathrooms. she's in the stall and she says she's stuck in the dress. so i have to get in the stall with her and try to get her unstuck, and we discovered that it wasn't a dress - it was a pantsuit. she was stuck in a pantleg.

3. in a subway station in budapest, hungary i needed to pee. to use the public restrooms you have to pay a small fee, which was weird for me haha. but the weirdest part was how tiny the cubicles are! i would laugh sometimes because i thought "how ridiculous would it be if i get stuck in here?" and i was slim then!

4. i had to pee very badly in the mall one time, and i knew it was going to be gross in there because mall bathrooms suck, but i was about to pee my pants. i went into the stall, closed the door, and i swear there were BOOGERS on the inside of the door. i immediately left the stall, yelling "nope! i can't! there are boogers on the door! i can't!" and some woman started laughing and my friend who was waiting for me could hear me from outside the bathroom.

5. the other day i went to a memorial service for a friend's sister. at the repast i'd gone to the bathroom, and as i was washing my hands another woman walked in and came up to me to say the poem i read was beautiful. i told her i didn't read a poem, she'd mistaken me for my friend's aunt. so we introduced ourselves to each other and shook hands. for some reason we shook hands twice actually, haha. we talked a little, then i left when she went into the stall. because it would've been really weird if i'd hung around.

6. also in high school i went into the bathroom, used like 3 feet of dental floss to tie one of those scrunchies that looks like hair to my belt loop, and then waited til i heard voices outside to run out of the bathroom screaming with this hairy thing chasing me. those girls screamed. some security guards saw me, too, and they just laughed.

i'm sure have more but that's plenty for now. my toilet stories don't have much to do with actually using the toilet.

3. Emberblaze

Just yesterday actually, I was at a bowling arena, and i walk up to the bathroom and there's like a horde of littl ekids there, probably like 9 years old. So three lil boys are holding the door open while there are 3 lil girls yelling in to the boys and all. So, I just push through them and go into the bathroom.

I WOULD have headed for the stalls, but then i heard one of the boys saying their friend was in there crying... I REALLY didn't wanna walk into that....

So, I just went for a urinal... Which is in straight up plain sight of the door... Where there were like 4 9 year old girls and 4 9 year old boys yelling about they're crying friend.

I REALLY had to pee, but I just couldn't because of all the commotion! So I sat there for like 3 minutes, SEEING all the kids in my peripheral vision, and just could not pee until they FINALLY left!...
    But then, that's when the friend comes out the stall, holding his genitals, grunting "man, getting kicked in the balls doesn't feel nice at all"

And that's when I zipped up and left

4. toaster

Once I overheard a guy in the urinals complimented another guy he has bigger penis and the guy gave a really awkward thanks to him. I was almost rolling on the floor laughing.

5. Lewis

Some slightly attractive ginger guy once came and stood RIGHT next to me whilst peeing in a urinal. Didn't think anything of it until I noticed he kept blatantly look over, like literally his head was pointing directly at my penis.

A part of me (a very dirty part) kinda found it hot in a weird way...o.o

6. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^^Lol, did you say anything when you noticed?

7. isobella

I don't have any, although, I do know of a woman who contracted herpes by sitting on a contaminated toilet seat.

8. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

I try to avoid public toilets as much as I can. Anyway, I have two friend who like to play "battleshits" which is just a game to see who can make the biggest noise in the public restroom. Now that I think about it, I think I need some new friends. Straight guys are gross.

9. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    When I was about 12 I went to Huntington beach with my family. I had to use the restroom, so I went in there with my mom. The bathroom was disgusting! There were used tampons and wrappers everywhere :eek:!

10. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    l too have experienced that. That's probably it lol.

11. Harve

This is my city. #proud

[​IMG]

And this is a toilet at 3300m in Kyrgyzstan. When you walk in, you're faced with a floor to crouch on with one floorboard missing. That's where your shite goes. The smell is unbearable and you have to dodge where people have missed. It somehow managed to find itself up the walls and well away from where the actual slit was. :slight_smile:

The worst part was that it was too high for life to decompose it, so the pile below the shack simply grew and grew. It's fine in the morning when it freezes, but when it thaws, the smell is released. Actually toxic. You could smell it from 100m away, no exaggeration.

Some of the worst few minutes of my life have been spent in toilets like these. The alternative, when there was soil, was that you had to dig a hole, do your business, and cover it up again.

12. BearyBoo99

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Wait so do they yell "YOU SUNK MY BATTLESHIT!" When they have given up?
    :slight_smile:

13. inthedark4eva

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Why does this thread remind me of this image that's been floating around on facebook for a while?? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

[​IMG]

14. thegaymer

When I was 8 years old my parents took me to some restaurant in Florida while we were on vacation. I went into the bathroom to pee and found this weird looking urinal. I started to pee when some guy walks in and just starts laughing his ass off and walks back out. He came back in and said that what I was peeing into was actually a sink and he walked out again. I ended up crying but never told my parents why because they would make fun of me for it.

15. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

It wouldn't surprise me. Those to are filthy. Haha

16. counterspade

I believe the weirdest one was not too long ago. I was having dinner at a restaurant with some friends, and made a pit stop to the restroom to pee before our movie. I was standing at the urinal, and out of the corner of my eye I noticed something moving to my side.

Apparently, a young boy who couldn't have been much older than five, couldn't reach the urinal and decided to pee on the floor next to me, genitals pointed at my feet. I directed him to the stall and he hobbled in there (his pants were at his ankles) to finish his business.

I was just like, "..........".

17. BearyBoo99

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That story is a winner...... :roflmao:

18. MixedNutz

Was a few years ago, was my second time in a gay bar in NYC, and this one was a little... Seedy I guess you could say, I was at the urinal and some older guy stood right next to me and decided he wanted to try and touch me while I was peeing. As he was reaching I calmly said "do you want to keep that hand?" And he jerked back and moved two urinals away.

19. Nyanko

I was at Walmart once, doing my business, when a lady walks in. All of a sudden she's trying to slam the stall door open. I was sitting there all like WTF and she just continues pounding and punching the door as if she was trying to kill me. D:

When I was done and unlocked the door (thankfully she moved away) I kind of awkwardly washed my hands and felt her stare at me through the mirror and walk into the stall. The bathroom didn't have any other people in it, so I was pretty scared.

20. speedracing22

I was at a party few weeks ago, and they had a bathroom attendant. The bathroom was very small, and the attendant sat right behind the urinals about 2 feet away. I was the only one in the bathroom and I went up to the urinal to pee, and it was silence for about 10 seconds, and all you could hear was the sound of me peeing. It was the most awkward longest 10 seconds of my life until finally I started laughing at the situation. I said to the guy while I was laughing at the urinal "Dude do you realize you have the weirdest job ever?". Then we started talking about his job, and after I finished and washed my hands I talked to him for about 5 minutes about his job in the bathroom until someone else came in.