1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eric, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bolin

I feel brain dead today. Hah.

2. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

I toootally get what you are going through. Message me if you ever want to talk <3

3. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

Argh, I can't have any more soda today because of my new medication. I'll have to go dig out some of that water flavoring stuff that I have somewhere. But where did I put it?

4. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Honestly?

If there's something wrong with me or if I take things in a weird way. If you read my post in the thread "Anyone dating someone or crushing over someone?", you'd get what I mean. I'm dwelling on it constantly and I can't help to think it's my fault. I hate to show that I'm weak and powerless because all my friends IRL perceive me as a strong, resilient individual.

#8324 Randy, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
  5. Bolin

Boyfriend e-mailed me, and he got a job! :grin:

6. King

King Guest

I HATE DAYS LIKE TODAY.

Nothing gets done.

Not to mention I literally want to eat all the junk food I could possibly get my hands on. Uuuuuugh

7. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was woken up by the sound of the young children who live nextdoor and by their older brother playing basketball, though they eventually went to school [or something] he's still been in the driveway playing on-and-off and the dribbling is driving me insane.

Basketball dribbling is to me what bells were to Poe.....

8. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really need to get more sleep!

9. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think it's been a good day today :slight_smile:

10. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I am so freaking tired today. I had another interview which went well, and then on my way back home from that one, I was offered a job at the same place my boyfriend and roommates work. ^_^

I applied and interviewed there the day after I moved here and didn't get it, because one of the manager's roommates was interviewing for it as well, but they're expanding now and I was just offered a position identical to the one I interviewed for almost two months ago. So, yay. And I still have a bunch of other things up in the air right now, so we'll see.

11. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thinking about taking a break from EC, just Bleh. As of now. Still undecided..

12. coming out

coming out Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm thinking how it will be when I figture out my sexuality. So I can live my life to the fullest. Not be questioning myself about being gay or strienght. What a big relief that will be

13. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Probably drinking too much...

14. Bolin

I've had an increase in YouTube comments on my videos. They've mostly been for older videos, but it makes me happy nonetheless. :3

15. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Thanks mum for referring to me as your daughter, and embarrassing the fuck out of me, yet once again.

I really need to graduate soon so I can go live away from home for awhile.

16. MrBrightside

Anxiety is a bitch!

17. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good! I am glad to hear the higher ups in education are trying to change things. Nope, I'm at Montana State (they're big on the engineering here so what you get out of those four semesters of calculus is quite important).

It feels like everyone, myself included, has been hamstrung by a lack of conceptual knowledge in math - so at places like MSU where the math department is highly valued as a means to give students the tools for future application in their fields, the professors go through hell trying to essentially re-teach math to the students.

It's ridiculously annoying. I feel for all those TAs and PhD's in the math department. Making up for former poor teaching methodology.

Although I realize the problem is largely political. Perhaps things like UTeach can get big enough to create a lobby for re-arranging the K-12 education system in America.

-------------------------------------
    Oh, and what I was originally going to post:

I booked a date to get my first tattoo today! ^.^
    But what I more-so noted...the guy at their desk was so ridiculously hot! I get the impression he's on the football team - certainly the build for it. And the sleeves on those arms, and a beautiful goatee to top it all off....

I hope he doesn't do my tattoo though. I feel it would be rather awkward to go into detail about the character whose tattoo I am intending to copy...a certain... Transylvanian...

I'd imagine said hot guy at the tattoo parlor is straight. I wouldn't want to make him feel...(*adds accent*) vulnerable. :lol:

18. Gen

Gen

I never understood why people feel the need to take official breaks from EC, almost as if they were otherwise, daily, obligated. In some sense, I can understand the feelings of addiction, when you first come to the site, that you are almost always on the site, but those feelings should subside with time. Rather than throw in the towel completely, why not try to focus on the other various aspects of your life, that ultimately should take priority to begin with. Regardless of any of our ages or circumstances, none of us should have the time to be on here all day, everyday, anyway.

Meanwhile, my days don't seem to ever have enough time. I don't even know where to start; I'm so busy; and its the summer and I shouldn't be busy. I should be relaxing....

19. King

King Guest

I really need to get a life.

Oh well. About to take a bath and listen to some Maria Mena. Chill night!

20. Naomilly92

The negative things in my life are really starting to get to me, the boy I adore, the girl I adore, the amount of things I keep bottled up to myself, my life is without fun or advancement at the minute, I just feel stuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.