1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Think Of Your Body Hair?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gen, Jun 29, 2012.

1. julia

I shave, everywhere. I hate hair, it's so very unsexy.

2. jj11987

jj11987 Guest

I have some body hair on my chest and belly. My legs are very hairy. I trim my chest, belly and pubes. I LOVE a little body hair on a guy. Anything from a happy trail to full on fur as long as it doesn't go quite to or past the shoulders. So hot!

3. dl72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't like body hair, so I shave it all off. It also is because I compete in triathlons as well and I also have Alopecia Areata where my white blood cells attack the hair follicles and I end up having patches of missing hair on my legs and arms, so I just get rid of it all.

4. RainbowPrius

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I hate pubes so I shave them but other than that I'm not really hairy so I let it be.

5. Zontar

Like it on my guy.

Hate it on me.

6. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There isn't any type of body hair I *don't* like, actually. I'll trim and/or shave a few select areas (such as the face of course), but I generally view shaving body hair as something akin to a taboo. My bf said he wanted to shave a little furry patch in the small of his back once and I freaked out on him. :grin:

7. VenomousWeb

Europe, Originally from The South Pacific
    I think I'm too lazy to shave my legs ... on others though, I don't find hair attractive -unless its the on your head kind of hair, Im not really into the bald look- I feel like a hypocrite though when you put it like that ¬3¬

8. MathMan

I like no pubes! lol, i like real short facial hair that's kept real well

9. TonyTheBear

I dunno. I just wouldn't like it if a guy had no hair, you know? I am extremely hairy due to genes, but I really don't like it. People tell me I look good with facial hair and the like, but I don't like it because I'd rather be as close to androgynous as possible really. Plus, having hair in certain areas may not be bad in itself, but if left un-kept then it gets extremely uncomfortable. I like to shave all of my body except my head and arms, but this takes so long that I often get lazy when I don't have to go places or be with people.

10. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It depends on how I feel that day. I only shave my legs and underarms, but sometimes I don't, like now. It pisses me off that people think women aren't beautiful with their natural hair. I guess I *prefer* to be hairless there for the most part, but I don't want to feel like I'm shaving just because of other people.

Saying that... I generally find body hair to be unattractive on other people. On men, definitely. On women, I'm not really sure. You don't exactly see alot of women with it. Why is body hair sexy on men and disgusting on women?

11. Neutrality

I don't mind hairless guys but, i really prefer a man with some hair on his body. =)

12. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like body hair on a guy. I trim my chest and pubes once in a while to keep things groomed. I get random dark hairs on my back that I'll snip if I can see/reach them. I love curly blonde hair on guys' legs and arms, so hot. Although not thought of as body hair, but it's on the body obviously, I love longer eyelashes on guys. Anyone ever notice the soft fuzzy hair on ear lobes and other areas on the face? You have to be pretty close to see it. I like that too. :thumbsup:

13. Bassbolt

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I only shave under my arms. The hair on my legs is pretty much invisible unless you're looking closely.

14. johnnymay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Trimmed down there. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. vyvance

I don't like it on either to be honest.

16. FJ Cruiser

Body hair is generally viewed as masculine.

17. timo

I don't like most body hair. I'm fine with hair on my arms and legs (however I might start trimming the hair my legs some day), but if/when the chest hair kicks in I'll definitely get rid of it. Chest hair disgusts me. And I really really hope I'll never have hair growing out my back.

About 'down there', that's probably the only part I don't like clean shaven. There should be at least a bit of hair.

18. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate my facial and pubic hair. I wish they were gone for good. I always shave my face at least once a day, and down there once a week or so. I don't mind the hair on my legs so much.

19. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

Hate it shave almost all of it off. Except a small amount but legs for sure

20. PerfectInsanity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm of the mind where I wish I had less hair growth from the face down but more hair on top of my head. I started balding about the time I was legal drinking age, but for the last few years I have been shaving my head. After a few days growth I'll wear a baseball cap until I shave it again, which is usually once a week. My facial hair grows back extremely fast and if I wanted to keep the clean shaven look I would have to shave every single day. Instead, I usually do it once a week so it goes through the clean-shaven and stubble phases, but not into a full beard (I hate when it gets so long that it feels scratchy!). Since high school I have kept a "soul patch" below my lower lip though. My hair color has a short range from darkish brown to almost sandy brown, but the distribution on my body is fine and doesn't bother me (although I wish I had lighter colored hair on my chest).

My chest, arms, legs, and groin area are pretty hairy. I shave my chest, shoulders, and pubes because it has that really coarse-feeling hair which I can't stand, but I only get it short and not clean-shaven since my skin gets irritated if I clear cut. I usually only trim these every month or two though. I've never really wanted to shave my legs or arms, although I've thought about experimenting with trimming my leg hair shorter.

On other guys I tend to be attracted more to a clean shaven face or light stubble, and short head hair. I prefer hair on the head to bald (yes I'm a hypocrite), but I absolutely am NOT attracted to hair from mullet to Fabio-esque in length. That just turns me off completely. I also prefer straight hair to curly. As far as the body goes, I'm attracted to either clean-shaven up to a little hair, but not forest thickets.

Meh, I have complicated preferences.

#40 PerfectInsanity, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012