1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glasses or Contacts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jared, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Glasses or contacts. I can't;t say I've ever really thought bout it.

Personally I wear glasses cuz I tried wearing contacts and, aside from them hurting my eyes, I just look plain odd/weird without glasses on

2. Dolphinkid

Uh.......yeah it depends on the person. Like I had a crush on this guy who only needed glasses sometimes during class, and he would look really dorky and cute with them on....but if he had them on all the time it would just be funny. So yeah, on some people it looks better.

3. secretguyX

On others, it depends on if they can pull them off. Some girls/guys look so much hotter in them, yet some just, aren't attractive...

On myself, I have glasses, but I only where them when I'm home. I look okay in them, I could where them to school, I just don't really want to. I'd rather have contacts, but I can't get them right now.

4. Sanssouci

I've tried twice to wear contacts and I just found them impossible so I'm stuck with glasses for now. Unfortunately, I don't think they compliment my face very well, my face is apparently slightly wonky because they look really slanted, and if I try the fashionable heavy set ones I just look like Fabio Capello. Saving up for lasers. :grin:

5. Just Adam

Glasses ^^

6. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I kept breaking my glasses - sitting on them - you name it, I did it. AND I hate dirty glasses. I have long eyelashes and the inside kept getting greasy. Ugh.

Soooo - I've gone over to multi-focal soft lenses. They suit me really well, once I got used to putting them in when half-asleep in the mornings! :eek: