1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top 5 Things You Like About Your Body

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by squally89, Jun 7, 2012.

1. ameliawesome

I love my body. It's tough, it's comfortable, it's healthy, it's strong, and I love my cartoonish facial features.

2. Noir

Let's see....I like:

My singing voice
    My small, petite frame
    My body type that refuses to get fat
    My eyes (green and hazel, plus I love the shape--smexy! xD)
    My hair now that I cut it short in a bunch of fun layers

3. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

I love my really thin figure
    my eyes
    bone structure on my shoulders
    that I look younger than I really am
    I cant really think of anything else, I guess maybe my eyebrows

4. Snowy

Snowy Guest

1) My eyes, definitely. They're like this slightly blue-grey color. Make these eyes just a bit darker and then you have mine. [​IMG]
    2) My lips. They're pretty thin, and I just love how they have a really faded kind of purple color in them.
    3) I love how I don't get acne :slight_smile:
    4) Hmm, another nice thing is how smooth my face normally feels I suppose.
    5) The facial hair that I tend to get is blonde and you only see it up close, so I only have to shave my face about once a week.

#84 Snowy, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2012
  5. Veneficus

1. The fact that my feet are like leather and I never get blisters.
    2. My eyes.
    3. My broad shoulders.
    4. My long legs.
    5. My skinny yet muscular build.

6. NickD

Hard for me, but here goes:
    1) My eyes-- go from blue to grey depending on the light
    2) My shoulders and back (they are pretty well built)
    3) My hands (makes no sense, I know)
    4) My calves
    5) My hair (both of my brothers are balding, and I'm still going strong!)

7. sol4r

sol4r Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    hmm that's kind of hard!
    i'd say
    1.) my eye color, which is kind of blue-grey but changes sometimes
    2.) how it doesn't take a whole lot of effort for me to lose weight or have the appearance of having done so
    3.) my lips
    4.) how my hair gets kind of naturally wavy/curly but not too much
    5.) how my body shape keeps the same proportions (i.e. kind of hourglass i guess) usually no matter how much weight i gain or lose

8. Neutrality

I actually feel pretty bad about my body image =( but, maybe this will help me....let's see

1.My hair...it's really soft, thick with just a slight waviness to it and if family history is to be believed will never fall out.
    2. My lips..not sure how to explain that one..
    3.My hands...I'm masculine, but I've been told I have girl hands X_X..they are really soft naturally with no lotion or anything...girl hands or not I like them.
    4.My facial hair...it looks nice..
    5...and umm...my legs?...I have really strong calves and thighs so my legs look really strong and not boney like alot of guys.

I guess that will do. =P

9. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My eye colour - intensely blue. My Dad's nickname for me was Blue. People ask if I wear coloured contacts but no, they really are that blue

My hair - despite my age (53) I still have a full head of hair and very little grey, on my head anyway - my beard went completely grey years ago!

My legs - I have strong, muscular legs.

My hands - Although the fingers are a bit "wonky", my hands are strong, adept and I enjoy making things with them.

My shoulders/arms - I have very broad shoulders and very long arms - they stick out well past the ends of my sleeves. My hands don't quite drag in the mud before you think "gorilla", but having those extra two inches makes all the difference! :icon_wink

10. NoName114

NoName114 Guest

nothing, If I had the chance I'd have every form of weight loss surgery and some plastic surgery, I hate my hair, i'm 15 and it has grey hair in it, I hate my freckles, I look older then what I am, I also feel older then 15. I hate my body weight (average my ass) I hate my uneven and horrible eyes, I hate my voice, I hate my horrible legs and arms, my fat chest. I hate my cheeks, I hate my teeth, I hate my jawbone, I hate my shoulders, I hate my skin colour (I look like a rotting corpse) I hate my bones (they always stick out) I hate me and I hate who am I and what I am. I hate my facial hair, I hate my toes and fingers, I hate my feet

#90 NoName114, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  11. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't despair! You're still growing and changing and you certainly won't be like this for ever.

Men don't really stop growing until they're 23-25 (shoulders and feet are the last to finish growing, I believe) and I think you'll find that your features will alter as your body adjusts and stabilizes. Some men don't even begin to grow properly until almost the end of puberty - you might find that you "grow into" your skin and weight.

You also need to be objective - be sure that you're not "imagining" you have a weight problem (like an anorexic "sees" themselves as fat and starves themselves) I'm not suggesting YOU are anorexic, but you mustn't let what might be temporary physical situations poison your life.

At your age, I had terrible skin - boils up my nose, in my ears, all over my shoulders and face. My doctor was really comforting and said "I've never seen someone of 65 with acne" No help at all at the time. When I was 20, I went to university and immediately took myself to the college doctor. I took antibiotics every day for 10 years. I have almost no problems now (fortunately) but I just had to be patient.

Have you discussed your feelings about yourself with anyone? Getting things off your chest is a good start, but feeling like you do for too long will sap your energy and damage your self-esteem.:smilewave

Being a teenager is not easy - I'm glad I'm not your age - but it really does get better.

12. Rarar

I'll try this..maybe I'll feel better:

-my tongue. Weird, yes, but I like it.
    -my neck. Another odd one. It feels really...smooth.
    -my shoulders. Also smooth.
    -my eyes. They're quite big, but not in a buggish way.
    -my arms. They look skinny and are smooth.

I LOATHE my legs, though. They've always been really fat. :frowning2:

13. Aquilo

Freckles are cute! Don't be too hard on yourselves, at your age I didn't like my body either, but as Bobbgooduk said you're still growing and you're better looking than you think (I don't think anymore I looked that bad when young, it was more my low self-esteem, which made me dislike my body)

I like my eyes (they're green with spots of yellow) and my hair (It's really thick and it gets slightly curly when it's short)

14. timo

Even though I don't feel bad about my body and wouldn't change that much about it if I could, it's still hard to name 5 things... let's give it a try.

- My skinny figure. I'm one of the skinniest guys I know and I hope to keep it that way. 193cm and <70kg (BMI = 19-ish) (6'4" / ±154 lbs, thank you internet for converting)
    - My height. I love being tall. I love how I'm able to see EVERYTHING during a concert, or just in general.
    - My skin. My skin tans very fast (almost to the point where it gets too brown-ish) and I hardly ever get burnt.
    - My ears. Well let's consider I've already changed them by slightly stretching my lobes (6mm), but I really like them now.
    - My hair. Sometimes. Only in the morning when I just showered/straightened it (yeah I said it)/styled it a little. I can get SO annoyed if the wind or something else ruins it and it get's all curly and starts standing up straight.

EDIT: and my health. I hardly ever get sick.

I hope I'm already done growing at 22... I'm a UK11/EU46 shoe size and I really don't want my feet to grow any bigger.

#94 timo, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  15. squally89

At least you are committed to an amazing guy who I am sure loves all the things you hate!
    That's hard to find and something you can't simply "work" on

16. ilovecats

ilovecats Guest

1. My eyes. They're blueish grey.
    2. My eyebrows. Everyone thinks I get my eyebrows done, but I dont.
    3. My hair. It can be beachy waves if I dont blowdry it, but it can be completley straight if I do.
    4. My sense of style (Does this count? I'm running out of things I like.) I dress fairly well, and people always compliment my outfits.
    5. My hips/butt. If I lost weight, I'd have a really nice, curvy figure. I have a curvy figure now, but I'm chubby, so its not so nice looking.

17. Mumty

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    1. Girls have commented I have "nice lips" so I suppose that's something.
    2. I like the colour of my eyes. Blue/Grey I like the colour.
    3. I get a tan easily.
    4. I'm skinny. My eating habits are awful, but I don't get fat easily.
    5. My arms are are tanned?

That was really hard, number 5 is just something to fill space.
    I could pick out 20 things I don't like about my body though.

18. Flow

1. My eyes
    2. My height(I'm 5'10, which is a comfortable height)
    3. My calves LOL
    4. My teeth
    5. My slender build?

Damn, 5 was hard to come up with lol.

19. mischa91

1. my green eyes
    2. my skin, not flawless by any standard but it's a lovely colour.
    3. my height, i'm getting used to the fact i'll never be a giant so i quite like being tiny and petite.
    4. my arms, i have really strong arms.
    5. my stomach.

If i could change one thing i would give my raynauds away.

20. babyjax13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    1. Smile: I've got sort of crooked teeth, not extremely so, but they look "naturally straight" if that makes sense....like they were just crooked enough to not need braces, but are too crooked to seem "fake". It's because my orthodontist sucked. Best mistake he ever made!

2. Hair: Love it! I don't need gel or spray to keep it where I want it; it's thick enough that once it's there...it's there. I wish it were a couple shades lighter, but that is easily solved :slight_smile:

3. I'm thin and fit!

4. But my booty is....bootylicious?

5. Lips. This might be #1....there nice and plump :slight_smile:

I think the only thing that I want to change (and guess what guys? My vanity is enough that I will, lol) would be my lack of a chin. But I'm not too worried about it :slight_smile: Tattoos will come before my chin methinks.