1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you act when drunk?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kuroi, May 19, 2012.

1. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know if you have ever been to Walvis Bay (cause it kinda sounds like you were in Nam, but there used to be this movie theater with a bar upstairs called the plaza. Back then shots were like R5 per shot and during happy hour you get another free... well anything you brought during happy hour you get one extra, like we go there as a group, pull money together, and buy a shit load of alcohol (i really drank at that time), so much so that between four people we stacked our table (roughly about 500mm x 2m) full of shots, beer, mixed drinks and so on. Then we start playing drinking games. We usually closed the place the following morning at 7am LOL. We usually then went to someone's house and just continued drinking there.

Nowadays though, that place is a church! So much for the good times eh!

I once went to Kimberley to visit my cousins (my whole family lives in SA, only my mom, dad, two sisters and I that lives in Nam) well when we went out to a bar, and they found out I was from Namibia, man, I kinda wish they didn't but everyone brought me so much drinks, I could even finish half of it!

2. ameliawesome

Honestly, I hate to play the age card, but you're so young yet that drinking alcohol is just plain exciting. It's something different. It's fun. But it'll change as you mature. I don't mean to say it stops being fun, just that you'll probably look back on your younger years and think, "oh geez." I am currently in the process of drinking mulled wine on my couch, chillin and watching "the rum diary" with my parents.

3. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am terrible with alcohol. Usually, alcohol just makes me really tired or gives me a headache. I can't even drink one glass of wine without feeling weird.
    I want to lay on someone's shoulder and sleep. If I drink enough, I'll start laughing over stupid stuff but I'll still just want to lay down and laugh. I prefer caffeine over alcohol.

4. ThatCoopKid

Weirdly enough, I was terrified about the exact same things you were before I started drinking. The first time I got drunk was two years ago on New Years Eve to show my best friend that I wasn't a tight ass. Alcohol affects people differently - it all depends on your personality I've found - but for the most part, I'm really not too much different when I'm drunk than I am sober. I'm a lot more sociable, I meet and make good impressions on a lot of new people, and I've actually met some of my good friends when I was drunk. I also retain enough of my common sense to know when I've drank too much, and I can stop myself before I go over the threshold of getting black out drunk.

5. SwissBoy88

I found Out yesterday that I start babbling. (still have a headache)

6. splattered

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I recently quit drinking nearly 6 months ago. Just don't use it as an escape 5 times a week thats all I can say. But heres I would do it. Drink a ton. Come out to the bouncer while police are trying to arrest you for your friend being an idiot. Drive like a piece of shit would do. take trips to bath houses. Come home and contemplate suicide from the self inflicted trauma write a guitar riff that stops me from committing suicide. Go donate plasma and then go bet on jai alai to raise enough money to get messed up the next night. And never sleep. repeat process until it all comes back to you. then do it again. And opiate addiction is some serious stuff.

---------- Post added 20th May 2012 at 08:57 PM ----------

What exactly are you drinking that has opium in it?

7. needshelp

bad enough where i shouldn't get drunk. 2 years ago, i got really plastered with some of my friends at the local bar over in the next town. some beers and a long island ice tea later, i was done. was screaming my head off, saying all types of curses, offensive words, yelling my head off while on the route to mcdonalds. i was already acting crazy with my friends and the alcohol just made it worse. from there, i go home, find myself dizzy right in the living room den on the floor where the family computer is at laid out. some minutes, later, i threw up all my dinner in the living room floor. bad enough, i had fish so the whole floor stank for about 4 months straight even after we cleaned it up. had another bad experience and from that point, i fell back with the drinking. i'll drink something here and there but not enough where i'm at that point. it seems like drugs and alcohol don't work right with me maybe because i'm already screwed up.

#47 needshelp, May 20, 2012
    Last edited: May 20, 2012
  8. Drakey

I got pretty wasted last night and for some reason I kept winning at poker even though I have no idea how to play poker o.o Also I kept giggling and making stupid jokes while commenting on how light my arms were. I don't really get hangovers surprisingly, but I almost never drink so my tolerance to alcohol is very very low.

9. i dont drink but i have got drunk twice just to see what its like but i fall asleep before i can get proper drunk :s

10. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know - I've never been drunk.

Lex

11. Bolin

I've never been drunk. I've been tipsy before, and I'm usually just more sociable and laughy (I've actually been in EC chat really tipsy before....poor Eric xD ). But I've never been drunk, and I don't intend on it since I don't like my senses inhibited.

12. phliper12

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My first drink ever was on my 21st birthday with my parents....I actually didn't get completely drunk until a few months ago at a friend's apartment in college. Since then, especially with graduation and everything... the celebrations have involved a lot of alcohol. I keep pushing the limits further and further each time. I am honestly impressed that I can make it seem like I'm not drunk at all even with enormous amounts but that might be only when I'm around my parents. I know everyone at school wanted to see me drunk again because apparently I was the most entertaining there and funny. I'm usually extremely quiet, modest, shy, and reserved. I guess all that bottling up of emotion kind of explodes when I'm with friends... but in a good way. Otherwise, I'm still so anxious and paranoid, that I just sit there waiting to sober up.

13. Dalmatian

I've been drunk more than a few times, but luckily drinking doesn't change me. I would never do drunk that which I wouldn't sober. However, just to be on a safe side, I take care to always make decisions prior to drinking. For example, if I feel like saying something to a friend and alcohol could be a tipping factor, I decide in advance whether I do or do not want to tell him. If it's a sober no, I will always remember drunk that I can't do it. If it's yes, I let myself decide even when drunk. It has worked so far. I've never revealed anything about my sexuality (or anything else) which I regretted later.

And Kuroi, dobrodošao na Empty Closets, it's nice to see someone from the neighbourhood here :wink:

14. aeva

I rarely drink enough to get drunk or even close to, but generally, alcohol makes me curl up in a quiet corner and go to sleep. I've a very unexciting drunk.

15. King

King Guest

I've only gotten drunk twice (once when I was 15 and once when I was 17)

The first time:
    I cried.
    I sat by myself and stared at the fire (it was outside), sort of in a daze.
    I hugged my friend numerous times.
    I got pissy (told my friend to stop touching me and leave me the hell alone).
    Then I slowly fell asleep.

The second time:
    I giggled.
    I fell numerous times on the floor, and I couldn't walk properly.
    I spat water on the floor 2 times.
    I got silly.
    I wanted to die. Like, curl up into a ball and never wake up again.
    I passed out. I was sitting in my bed holding a bowl in case I threw up, and then I woke up. Crazy shit how fast one can pass out.

Needless to say, I'm never get drunk again. I had a mild hangover the day after my second drinking and it wasn't worth it. For now, I'm staying away from alcohol.

16. AloneOutHere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i only drink when life gets to be too much. My friends say I act exactly the same as before i get drunk: depressed and done with the world.

17. Jonathan

Well, it depends on if you mean just tipsy or full out wasted drunk.

Tipsy:
    -More outgoing
    -Incredibly happy
    -Lots of giggling
    -Still in complete control of all my senses and such

Wasted:
    -Really bad balance and coordination (you can tell I'm getting drunk when I start leaning lol)
    -Horrible sense of judgement (I'll keep calling for more shots or whatever I'm drinking despite how much I've already had or just make weird decisions in general)
    -I'll end up vomiting at some point in time

Needless to say, I get tipsy much more often than I get wasted. I know my limits, for the most part, and know when to call it quits.

18. Well, I'm an introvert, so right away I start talking a lot more, and more intimately about feelings, then after a few more drinks, I take off my glasses because I begin to get double vision, and I start laughing, making jokes, or dancing, having fun, then a couple more and I start complimenting everyone on how awesome they are, how much I love them, and how important they are to me, usually start giving everyone hugs and kisses. Then after a couple more, it's just like a combination of everything. Oh, and don't forget the stumbling and falling over...lots of stumbling and falling over. It also depends on the situation, if you're in a positive environment, you're more apt to actually have fun, and not be so angry. Maybe? Usually I'm just really happy anyways, so that's just how I am under the influence... Who knows? Fun once every now and then anyways.^_^

19. julia

I don't drink very often, really only a few times a year but when I do I get really, really outgoing and I laugh a lot.

20. Mellowish

I am getting drunk off vodka now haha and so far I'm not having too much trouble controlling myself haha