What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I found an article about anger that describes my mom perfectly. She did something this week that completely violated my sense of autonomy, so I am very tempted to send it to her, except I know that, no matter how nicely I dress it up, she will explode. Actually, I'm going to have to tell that I was lying before when I said I was fine, which means she'll probably explode anyways.

Maybe I'll see how she reacts to the news that I'm on antidepressants first. If she gets angry, then I'll send her the article. Best idea ever? No. Do I care? Not really. This has gone on long enough as it is. The sooner it's resolved, the better. Even if that resolution involves my mom cutting off all support. Frankly, at this point, that might preferable.

2. GayJay

My doctor is so useless. But i am so useless as talking to people and following things up.
    She didn't do what she was supposed to do but now what do i do make a general appointment to tell her that? hmmm

3. Jonimarie

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really need to get a move on and add some more to the book I am working on. SHEEESH

4. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Why do I hate the sound of the basketball dribbling from the neighborhood kids so much??

Really need to get out more . . .

5. SkyDiver

Stupid heterosexist speakers....

6. BNQ2012

Today is the first day of queer square dancing for me. I am really embarrassed to be so excited about something so irredeemably dorky. Just thought I'd share. :icon_redf

7. SiberianHusky

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Friend1: I swear to God if you do that one more time i will get you back.. (・_-。 )
    Friend2: -pokes- ...
    Friend1: Thats freaking it! (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻ - throws a big handful of Skittles- taste the flippin rainbow!!"

X'DD where would i be in life without psychotic friends?

8. armsoutfarther

My sister found out why I'm going to therapy (I'm going to go to the Persad Center soon, which is a LGBT organization that offers counseling) and I haven't gotten to speak to her in private yet but my dad told me that she said: "I don't care if she's gay or bisexual, she's still my sister." It makes me feel a whole lot better :icon_bigg

And I need to keep on reading "In Cold Blood" before I have to return it to the library on Saturday...

9. Kidd

Kidd Guest

So I'm pretty sure my Spanish partner was flirting with me in class today. We had to interview each other in Spanish and I was joking around and stuff and he was playing along a little too much. I've always gotten a gay vibe from him anyway but today definitely confirmed it and I haven't been wrong yet. I'm not attracted to him at all though, he looks like he could be my brother, honestly. But still, it was nice and I'm flattered.

10. dreamcatcher

I don't wanna study... blehh

11. IanGallagher

12. VireBlaze

My... mom's letting me go to Dallas? On my own? Where my boyfriend is?

..... LKAJFLKAJLFKJAKL:FJ:JF:AJFLKJASLFKJASLK:JA:KJFL:KSAJFLASJLJ

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

I can't believe this is happening~! x3 Ooooh my god, I'm so nervous, but so frickin' excited. I leave in a week~

Pleeeease, let this work out! My mom got me paranoid, slightly, by telling me how bad things happen to her every even-numbered year. Especially the 'tens'. 1992, her dad died of Lugaric's (sp?) disease. 2002, I was diagnosed with diabetes. Then again, we lost one of our dogs in 2011, but then lost the other only 6 months ago. *whew*

So I'm REALLY hoping nothing happens to me. >_> Because I'll NEVER live it down. And that MIGHT be literal, if this whole superstitious thing were to happen.

#5212 VireBlaze, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  13. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I need to watch RENT again.
    Soon.

I can't fight it any longer.

14. HarleyQ

I wish people would stop fighting here :/

15. Pain

Pain Guest

I had two things to say, but this ^ makes it three!
    <3

Ok. Well, today was just weird. It started off rainy and warm. Then it got sunny and cold. Plus I've lately felt like a total dweeb because I've been trying to just be around some of the friends I've made here at school; however, I feel like I get on their nerves because I'm always asking if anyone's busy-- I feel like a damn tag-along who people just get annoyed by... So I made a status on FB saying something like "So who even cares?" and I've gotten several responses, and it makes me feel better, really... From people I don't even know, and from some of those friends... It's kinda nice... Then again, I feel like I'm getting a little sick, but emotionally I feel better :astonished:

Now then, the user KIETH11-- I AM A BOY! hahaha :roflmao::eusa_naug

16. Romi

If we could love each other, I'd choose him to love.

17. Nightmaric

I've had four gay guys hit on me. At least two confirmed. Problem is I don't like any of them because of the age difference. Three are in their twenties and one is barely fourteen. I don't like being picky but I would feel so uncomfortable in any of the circumstances.

Damn, I just want to find someone my age to stumble along and have a relationship.

18. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You'll have to get used to the weird weather in Ohio.. It goes from one to the other really quick.

19. Pain

Pain Guest

Haha, Yeah, I've been told many many times :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I think it needs to just chill out and get regular lol

20. knowayout

Out Status:
    A few people
    "At the end of the day, I just want somebody to put their arms around me and tell me everythings going to be ok"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.