1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Night Rain

My er, let's say teacher, is kinda cute. :slight_smile: Too bad he's 37. And he's gonna leave soon. :frowning2:

2. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

The housing department has changed my address twice in 24 hours. Get it together, guys. Move-in is on Monday, and I've already called the storage place two times today to change where they will deliver my stuff to.

3. Cnidocyte

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My taphonomy class is going to the decomposition facility. Long pants and closed toed shoes are required and it is recommended that you wear old clothes and bring something to change into. Besides the fact that it's easy to slip and fall into the nasty stuff just being out there is enough to start smelling like decay (fortunately all the people there have been so for a few months and the smell isn't too bad) . Also, I can't tell anyone where this facility is located or I'm immediately kicked out of the major. As far as I know it is okay to at least talk about it.

4. Romi

It's what I do. It's in my blood. Now...it's time to be what I have always been.

5. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Statistics pisses me off to no end. Working on my homework and it's so basic but also so pointlessly arbitrary. What difference does it make if a variable is continuous or discrete? Who really fucking cares?

The one I'm working on right now has memory size (GB), weight in ounces, and price in dollars for variables. Are those continuous, discrete, or qualitative? I'm going to say--qualitative, continuous, and discrete respectively. Anyone want to double-check that for me?

I failed this class once before, so instead of spamming this thread with rants about delusional bosses and fiending drug addicts, I'm going to start spamming it with my statistics homework and rants about the aforementioned homework. Just so you're all prepared.

6. Vanille

Damn...I have a new crush. I hate having crushes...she's just too damn cute though.

7. Vesper

A lot of stuff is weighing on me. I've not yet heard back from either of the two companies with whom I have connections (despite the fact that the person who interviewed me on the phone two weeks ago said she'd call me back later that week), I'm stressing out about the upcoming exam score release, and I just read a news story that makes me stress about coming out.

My life could be changing quickly in the next few months, and I'm not ready.

#4187 Vesper, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  8. Snowy

Snowy Guest

First day of marching band practice.. I'm sunburnt, my arms are tired from holding my mellophone, and there's still more to come..

9. dreamcatcher

My sister thinks I'm asexual since I told her I never have any crushes on guys and now she's decided to start singing a song about my supposed asexuality. So incredibly annoying, but at least she knows what asexuality is lol.

10. needshelp

i'm growing some balls. i actually told the lady at the legal staffing agency that was going over my resume that i was a gay guy looking to go into being a lawyer to help out the lgbt community with equal rights. i didn't flinch nor did i feel upset or ashamed telling her. i didn't feel anything towards what i said, maybe because i never seen her before in my life. if there was anything that showed she was disgusted or offended, i didn't see it and she didn't seem like she gave a shit. now, if i can do what i did with more people that are close to me. maybe an internet forum or two. i want to say i'm gay in a confident way where anybody's disapproval or whatever is deflected where it can't hurt me.

11. Shevanel

Good job, dude :slight_smile: (*hug*) As someone who has possible interests in similar fields, I applaud you.

12. Vesper

13. Hazel

The ones who complain the loudest about nobody understanding them seem to be the ones who understand others the least.

14. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm all moved into my dorm room!!

15. andersonh09

andersonh09 Guest

I've come to the realization that I'm really not attracted to many people, and don't really have an interest in a relationship. At least for the time being.

16. needshelp

thanks, man. (*hug*) it's tough but at the same time, it kind of doesn't seem as the days go by.

17. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

Not having crushes on people is not the same thing as being asexual. You can crush on someone without finding them sexually attractive.

18. The Spark

I have an essay and a poster about associated themes for two Euripides plays due tomorrow, and I've just barely started. It's really cool, because I've had all summer to do this, and thought the night before school started was the best time begin.

19. dreamcatcher

There was more to our conversation then that, I just didn't feel like putting it all down. She asked me about the crushes and I said no and then she asked me if I ever found any guys in school attractive and I said no. That's why she thinks I'm asexual, because I don't seem to be interested in guys romantically or sexually, and well, I didn't bother correcting her :/

20. FJ Cruiser

So rather than do anything productive the past couple weeks (I blame it on my bum ankle keeping me from being active), I started learning basic Korean because I found out its writing system is actually an alphabet organized in blocks by syllables, which fascinated me. Then I learned that my phone has a Hangul keyboard, and I've been sending random Korean phrases to people. I'm so freaking weird sometimes...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.