1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm glad my university is small enough that it's not a fight to get in a class I want. Average class size is about 16. :lol:

2. Possibly Maybe

F*ck the Schutzenfest band that is playing right outside my window right now!
    It's f*cking 7am on Sunday!!!!!
    Damn the fact that the Schutzenköning(King) lives across from me.:tantrum:

3. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I was watching Anderson Cooper on Kathy (I like Kathy Griffin, sue me:icon_redf) and... did he just sorta come out? Like, he was responding to some of her jokes in a really GAY way

4. Bolin

Why can't I believe in God and be gay? Why can't I be gay and believe in God? Why am I told I'm sinning for simply being attracted to my same gender? Why does it seem that many in the gay community don't take people who believe in God seriously?

I know my two questions may seem pointless, and everyone would say "just don't listen to others; do what you want." But it honestly feels like I do not fit in ANYWHERE. At all.

5. Vesper

I feel like crap, and my mailbox key has gone missing. How could this day get worse?

6. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I went out last night for the first time in months, to a field party one of my best friends was throwing, and I should have had an insane amount of fun, but I didn't have any at all. I just hated being there, partly because I was sick. I woke up today with a sore throat. Random people kept coming up to me saying, "I remember the last time I saw you! We were at blah blah blah..." And I totally didn't remember them at all. Not my favorite night. I only went out because I stupidly felt like I owed it to my friends to show up since I've been blowing them all off for so long.

Honestly, I had a better time earlier in the day when it was just me and Love eating at Mexico, sipping margaritas, and then racing back to my house to nap before the party. That was more fun than the actual party itself. :rolle:

7. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I know some religions are tough, but there is a HUGE gay christian community out there. You definitely don't have to choose between then two (*hug*)

8. PandaCakes

PandaCakes Guest

Hm, I'm worried about my friend. She just told me that she used to cut, but I know from experience that once you start, even if it's been months, little things can trigger it to come back. It also made me realize how much it affects people if they know...

9. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just got a whole stack of free books for my (hopeful) uni course next year

10. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

People make me wanna go all "Rawr" on their face...

11. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No more annoying banner!! Yay!!

12. NiCoco

Tireddd...Freaked out that sibling was on bf's skype account.

13. Harve

Jesus, I thought Spaniards had late nights out!

14. breakingboxes

Damn this is hard. where do I go from here?

15. BudderMC

Forecast for the week: terrible with a chance of sadness

16. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

My brother makes no sense...All I have heard from him for the last few weeks is how once he moved out he wouldn't have to deal with me. Now my Father informs me that he was upset that yesterday I didn't say goodbye to him before I left his apartment...Say what?!? He makes no sense. He only lives 5 min. away from us, and he has been saying constantly that he would be glad to get away from me and my other brother...I mean what is his deal?!?

17. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I'm super bored today so I'm school shopping because that's really exciting and stuff. Every year of college, through a series of unfortunate events, I've had to buy a new bag at the start of every fall semester. So I see no reason to break that tradition now. So I'm trying to decide on a neon colored bag. What do you guys think? I've had the orange ones for the last two years and I want to keep it fresh. I'm thinking neon yellow or neon green...

18. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

Ugh. For a solid week now I've felt horrible almost every evening. Why? Who knows. I would say that it's loneliness, but today I went out and actually maybe found some friends. Yet tonight I still don't feel well.

I stay in all day and do stuff I know I like, and I feel terrible. I go out and try something new, and I feel terrible. Meh. Maybe I'll feel better once my math books get here.

19. Bolin

Ugh, my jaw hurts soooooo bad. I really really really want to cry right now. I hope this medicine fully kicks in soon. =(

20. Drakey

i'm totally in the same boat as you right now :frowning2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.