Odd things about you

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hexagon, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Revupyourharely

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have a random brown bit in my left eye, i can't bend my legs inwards to cross them but i can bend them outwards...god knows why? and i tend to have arguements with either myself or Inanimate objects :S .... i think that's it....for now??

2. PistolWhip

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I once had a gaming binge of all the original xbox LOTR games: Two Towers and ROTK I didn't sleep for about 30 hours. Fond childhood memories

3. Alexandria

Wait, Normal? Whats that?

Well, I have a severe needle phobia - yet I have over a dozen piercings. Injection needles bother me far more than piercing ones; though I am aware they are very similar in design - the needle part anyway.

My trailer has multiple Star Trek models in it, while Slayers (the Anime) posters adorn the walls. I am even writing a fan fic that combines those two realms - and others.

Im strongly leftist/liberal/progressive - but I am a staunch, firm supporter of the right and responsibility to bear firearms.

I own and drive old cars/trucks - the newest Ive owned is a 92 Caravan. My current rides are a 72 Newport and a 76 Dodge truck. Man, the looks that old car gets. This maybe has to do with the fact I spend all day fixing new vehicles.

I am mildly - not extremely - rabid about Star Trek - to me, DS9 was the best of the series, with Voyager being the death knell. I do not recognize enterprise or 2009 as canon. I would laugh greatly if someone kicked JJ in the nether region. -_-

I love watching John Wayne movies. Reminds me a lot of my dad.

I am extremely anti-drug - but I believe pot (as much as I personally hate the crap) should be legalized and controlled more strictly than alcohol; owing that with the taxes from it, the national debt of both the US and Canada would be paid off in 6 months. A sad statement on how society is, I feel.

I am spiritual; not religious. I dont buy into any judeoxtian god, but believe the ancient gods (Greece, Rome, etc) existed - as space travelers that decided to screw with the world - or possibly akin to how Stargate portrays them as.

In the bedroom, I am, ahem, extremely kinky.

Im sure I have other quirks that dont come to mind at the moment...

4. theboyintheback

I have this really weird need/want to be naked in every state, then every continent.

---------- Post added 19th Feb 2012 at 01:24 PM ----------

I once attempted all three extended versions in one day. I started at 10 in the morning so needless to say - I didn't make it. ^^
    It also reminds me of when I was a kid I would come home from school and watch fotr strait through on my computer...

---------- Post added 19th Feb 2012 at 01:38 PM ----------

By all means man - jump around! You may go crazy if you don't...

5. Jewel

Jewel Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    - I would give anything, literally anything exept maybe my life, to live in the middle ages for a year, then get to choose between staying or going back to my life now. (Maybe a life in the Arthurian legends is better)
    - Not everyone thinks this is odd, but most do: I seriously hate dutch. I hate the way it sounds, I hate the grammar, I hate the words. Even the romantic words sound flat and/or too cheesy. I would never ever say those words.
    - I hate hot chocolate.
    - I hate whipped cream
    - I like to sit on the floor of my room, who needs chairs anyway?
    - I don't want friends, people are so awful. People'll just hurt you eventually, why bother?
    - I don't love myself. My girlfriends complains about that. She says it's really hard to love someone who doesn't love herself.

6. gleek

My left nostril is slightly larger than the right. You wouldn't notice until you looked closely. I can also touch my nose with my tongue!

7. Messed Up

Messed Up Guest

I’m a tad OCD and PROUD!

8. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    -I've been struck by lightening.
    -I'm 19 and I still have no sign of my wisdom teeth coming in even though I have them.
    -I'm good at reading people's emotions.
    -One side of my jaw is slightly longer than the other side. You have to look really close to be able to see it though.
    -I don't feel physical pain like normal people. My nerves were damaged when I was hit by lightening. This means that sometimes people have to tell me that I have hurt myself because I will not notice... (leads to some awkward moments.)
    -I have a really big scar on my wrist because I did not realize that a tripod had broken and the sharp part went into my arm...

9. javgier

i have this skin condition that when my skin gets cold, i get hives. it really sucks. so i always wear a sweatshirt, and i avoid pool parties. the snow sucks ass.....

10. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hate gum. People look ridiculous chomping on it as if they think they can actually gain nourishment from it; just chew a bit longer, you're almost full! It's the biggest marketing scam ever. It's a huge turn-off for me so if you know any gum-hating, cute dudes, send them my way. :thumbsup:

11. OhCrap

OhCrap Guest

My hair: it's neither cut or 'styled'; and resembles Mary Pickford's more then Jennifer Anniston's(or whoever everyone's modeling hair after nowadays), and goes to the middle of my back(shortest it's ever been).

It's also bright purple.

12. JRNagoya

I have everything on my iPod from John Denver (Yes, I did go to one of his last concerts) to System of a Down and from video game soundtracks to Cirque du Soleil. My music taste is rather schizophrenic. I've also moved about 30 times in my lifetime.

13. Carpe Diem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Instead of replying a yes/no question the normal way, I fart once (a short one) for 'yes' and twice for 'no'. Picture morse code, and replace them with short farts and you get the picture.

I usually get a chuckle from the questioner after that and that drives me to continue this 'habit'.

14. Gallatin

I don't like hot drinks, I randomly break into a British accent, I talk to myself sometimes, and I tend to incorporate sayings from movies into my everyday speech.

15. Rinto

Rinto Guest

There's just too much:
    -I hate sardines, but I EAT sardines.
    -I can finish a kilo of oranges in 5 minutes and still longing for more for the next week.
    -If I'm left alone in a big house, I'll probably be somewhere on a corner(literally) of the room that is commonly used by people, reading a book or staring at nothing.
    -I often stare outside our classroom's windows pointing towards a not-so-dense forest.
    -What kinds of food seem inedible at others taste fine with my tongue.
    -I can eat (or hold) things just off from the stove.
    -I lift things using one finger (pails, bags, etc.). The heavier the things are, the more likely it is for me to use 2 instead of one :slight_smile:.
    -I become girly and childish in front of people, and become what I really am only when everyone is asleep.

:grin:

16. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    that i rub my eyebrows and i dislike tea and coffee and I memorised pi

17. Emberstone

I have one bone in one of my pinkies that never fully developed. My mom calls it my 'immature bone', and I call my mom immature.

18. stupidIvan

Well:

==> I have a Spidey-sense for social situations, despite being hellishly anti-social: I can pretty much pick up on everything happening in a group/clique, tension levels and problems and stuff like that.

==> I don't look like it, but I am a TOTAL sartorialist: I love clothes, shoes, accessories, jackets, sweaters, pants, necklaces, glasses, earrings, rings, even broaches and anklets: EVERYTHING! I love fashion, and I love clothes, but I usually dress like a Jeans and T-shirt kind of guy, so people are usually surprised by the amount of fashion links & pages I keep on my computer, and how many magazines I horde.

==> I REALLY LIKE POMERANIANS.

==> I was almost eaten by an Akita when I was 3, but I still like them and think they're beautiful dogs.

==> I have had, at one time in my life, 22 cats.

==> My dream job is to illustrate court-room scenes for news-stations.

19. Noir

I eat lemons and limes until there's just the peel left. It's not like anyone's using them with the drinks....:rolle:

20. nebenebe

Lafayette, Louisiana, USA, North America, Earth
    My style of music is weird - Apparently liking Radiohead and FallOutBoy is weird where I live.

I have an absurd fascination with any country that is not my own - I am currently obsessing over the UK.

I use the British spellings of words even though I'm American - Colour, centre, ect. It drives my Grammar Nazi friends crazy.

I'm fascinated with the 9/11 attacks.

I write with pens used for calligraphy for normal writing.

I am extremely liberal and left of centre to my parents. We disagree on a lot of things.

I write the year 12012 Human Era - I use to write it 104 AF, from Brave New World.

I use punctuation that no one has ever heard of - ‽