1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n64?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by flyinhernikes, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Funniest thing with Star Fox 64: Do a barrel roll! Do a barrel roll!

2. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I gave my sister a coupon, and she got me a N64 for less than $30 IIRC. This was a few years ago, but it does still work, not that I use it much.

3. Colton

That was THE BEST console ever!!

Ocarina of Time + Mario Party + Mortal Kombat = Happiness :slight_smile:

4. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Who remembers getting their mind getting blown by awesomeness when they first saw the graphic wonder (of that time, and it's still pretty good today) of Super Mario 64?

5. Vesper

I remember--it was '96 or '97 when I got mine. It was such a thrill at the time to see Mario exploring a 3D world.

6. SlickyPants

I remember getting it for my birthday when I was like 12 or 13 and remember being kind of disappointed that I got it because we didn't have an N64. I figured the parents, being old and ignorant of technology didn't know any better and then the surprise came when he brought out an N64. I was blown away by it at the time. I remember spending endless hours just shooting myself out of cannons with the wing cap on just to play with flying physics. No particular desire to actually complete the level, just to fly around and swoop over things.

Some of my favourites include: Super Mario 64, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Ocarina of Time, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Paper Mario, Star Fox.

Other fun ones I liked alright were Blast Corps, Harvest Moon, 1080 Snowboarding, Star Wars Rogue Squadron.

It's really hard to pick a list because there were a lot of good games I'm probably leaving off like Banjo Kazooie and Super Smash Brothers and Mario Party.

7. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Banjo-Kazooie and Diddy Kong Racing have to be my favourites.

8. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

My brother had one last year. Games I played were Mario Kart (L), Donkey Kong and Pokemon Stadium.

9. Weswi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to play goldeneye a lot with my brothers and I loved paper mario!

10. Noir

I'm not the only one!! Lol, my favorite has got to be the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

11. Messed Up

Messed Up Guest

UMM...

GoldenEye and Pokemon Stadium!

12. Gonna second Perfect Dark!
    If you enjoy Golden Eye, PD will be great.

13. Kernel Panic

yes still got mine unless dad has thrown that out to along with everything else of mine he ridiculously throws out.

for goldeneye, use a walkthrough website to get an idea of what to do.
    if are ok with 'cheating',there is a cheat which opens up all the levels so it allows to choose in own time what to play,plus there is an invincible cheat,used to use them all the time to play the snowy level with orbitals 'the box' music.
    -it is an incredible game,wished they ported it to the latest consoles,update the graphics maybe but leave everything else.

besides banjo kazooie [which had hated],had also had top gear overload- bought it because of the top gear name,absolutely foul and nothing to do with top gear.
    dont think had any other games,father dearest wasnt one for spending.

if are after something classic and classy,go get a saturn with panzer dragoon saga OR a dreamcast with both shenmues,and prepare to watch the days go by.
    got mine [the games] for cheap second hand from GAME along time ago,incredible people woud be handing in rareities like that when they can make a mint out of them on ebay.

14. ameliawesome

yes, perfect dark! lately i've been playing resident evil 2 which is a great single player game, but perfect dark is fun for both single and multi player. and everyone has already listed so many awesome games. best console ever.

15. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ZELDA. Both Zelda's (Ocarina and Majora's Mask). Paper Mario is a lot of fun. Star Fox too. Kirby The Crystal Shards is fun but it's more of a one time fun game. Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie are some of the most fun I've had too. I think that's probably my favourites. Or at least most of them.

16. KnightAssassin

Conker's Bad Fur day , love it . Play Co-Op and deathmatch thingy and there is a level you get to piss acid on people .......