my story

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by alex1170, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alex1170

Hey guys. New observation. If either you or your partner are sick, than both of you are actually sick. We have both been dealing with a pretty bad cold lately. In other news, he almost forgot my birthday, but I gave him a little hint and he figured it out. He kept apologizing for it, and I don't mind that much. He is going to make up for it though. He texted me tonight saying

"I'm throwing this bd party for my bf, tomorrow around 10:30 at [place downtown]. Max capacity 2 people. Wanna come?"

I made me pretty happy to get that text. It was my 21st, so I can legally drink now. I think we might hit up a bar or two as well.

2. Ianthe

Happy birthday! And have fun!

3. alex1170

ok, so I am at my guys place right now. And the roommate that we have not seen in 3 weeks just showed up i think. My guy is not here because he went to the gym. I am alone in his room right now. The roommate is in the kitchen so I cant leave or close the door to the room because he will see me. Also, I was listening to music pretty loud and it is still playing. I am afraid he is going to come in and see me. The door is open but at an angle where he cant look in and see me. Also, when my guy gets back he may wonder who was in his room because I think he may have heard me. I am kind of freaking out. Why did he come back now of all times

4. jimL

So what!!!!!!! Just enjoy what you have and forget what others think. The reason I spent my entire life hiding deep in the dark dongeon of the closet is because of worrying what others would think of me. Please don't make the same mistake I did. You won't be happy.

5. Ianthe

Are you naked or something?

How about "Dude, we thought you were dead. I'm just hanging out waiting for [your guys name]. Where the f--- have you been for three weeks? Seriously, [your guy's name] didn't think you were coming back. You totally freaked me out showing up like that."

But whatever, I suspect by now this situation has resolved itself -- it's been a couple of hours, and there's only so long something like that could be sustained.

What went down?

6. ThatCoopKid

Hey Alex, I just have to say that I admire you to no end! It's amazing that you were able to find someone so passionate and loving and that you ended up together. You two have one of those "loves of the ages" type things going, and it's amazing to read and watch it unfold. I hope you two remain happy forever, and that I can experience something like this :slight_smile: I look forward to hearing how your story goes on, and I'm definitely checking on on this thread everyday from now on.

7. subaru000

I'm still hooked on your story. Can't get enough of it. Thanks for sharing it with everyone because it's giving us all hope for what the future will bring.

8. alex1170

So, the situation did resolve itself. My guy came back right after his roommate went into his room. And then we just left for the day. We just got back to his place and he is showering right now. I had an amazing time with him today. It was a lot of fun just hanging out with him. His roommate is still here to our knowledge. I don't really care that much, but my guy is pretty paranoid about it. I am really just trying to respect his feeling and insecurities. I love him too much to do anything that would make him feel uncomfortable. I don't think his roommate would think twice about seeing me around, but my guy has made it very clear that he wishes to avoid that situation.

Anyways, thanks for the responses guys. And good news is the roommate is not dead, although it was nice not having him around for a while.

9. ThatCoopKid

From what I've been reading from your story, it really doesn't seem like the roommate cares too much about it. I mean, he's caught you, and there's a chance he might have heard you. And with his absence and him not saying anything to your guy, if he does know something, it isn't of any importance to him. :thumbsup:

10. Ianthe

This is a guy who disappeared for three weeks with no explanation. He can't possibly expect explanations about anything.

I mean, seriously, where was he?

11. alex1170

haha, I never thought of that Ianthe. You are so right. This guy has more explaining to do than we do. It is really not a big deal. But my guy still wants to avoid interaction with him as much as possible. Maybe they just don't get along well. Anyways, I am not worried about it anymore, thanks for the input guys. All I know is that I had the most wonderful day and night ever yesterday. Aside from out ski trip, this was the only time we have spent an entire day and night together. And it was pretty awesome

12. socalguitarguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm glad you had a great time!!

13. alex1170

Thanks socialguitarguy, I really did have a blast with him. Sometimes I wonder if I am really in love with him, or if I just think it is love because I have never been anywhere close to real love before this. But it is days such as that, that reaffirm my true love for him. I could literally do the most boring thing with him, and it could lead to loads of enjoyment. Just because I am with him. It is even fun doing homework with him. I have never had such a great time doing homework in my life. Our relationship is growing stronger every time we see each other. Meeting him was such a random, unexpecded occurrence, yet it has changed my life so profoundly. I really do feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

14. Branconegro

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ^^ [curiosity ON] You didnĀ“t tell how it was your bday [curiosity OFF] :icon_bigg

15. alex1170

Oh yeah, so we ended up not being able to celebrate for my birthday like we had planned because some things came up on his end. It was really all of a sudden and I was a little upset about it, but it was out of his control. He said he was really sorry for having to bail on me. I was really sad when he first told me he couldn't make it. But I put myself in his shoes, so I understood that what he had to deal with. I wont go into details but the reason he bailed was really important to him.

16. ThatCoopKid

Don't worry. He'll definitely make it up to you in a completely unexpected, and probably romantic way. :icon_bigg

17. Branconegro

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  18. alex1170

So we have made plans to spend the weekend together going to a nearby city with a beach that he used to live in. He is going to show me around. I am pretty excited to spend the time with him. I am usually not the type of person that likes to just go around sightseeing, but I with him I think it could be a lot of fun. I am also hoping to see him tonight, but he said he has a lot of work. He is going to text me if he gets enough of his work done. keeping my fingers crossed. he texted me earlier telling me that he may not be able to hang tonight, but that he wanted to. He said "I am totally down to spend every free minute with you". Which is exactly how I feel. Also, now that he has graduated from school, he generally has more free time. This is awesome because I get to see him pretty frequently, and he has been going to the gym a bit more too. He already went about 4-5 times a week, but now it is usually 6. He is getting some more definition which is nice. And he was very attractive and fit to start so this extra definitions is just an added bonus. I usually work out 8-9 times a week because of practice. So maybe he feels the need to catch up to me, haha. He keeps telling me I am wasting my time at school, and that I should just be a model. He makes me feel so good about myself. Then he will tell me that I am too smart to be a model, haha. He really does flatter me with compliments, and I try to reciprocate. It usually is just a "you too". I am still a little uncomfortable expressing my attractions towards a man out loud. Well that is all for now. Thanks for the responses guys. I will 3rd your guess that he will do something romantic to make up for it Thatcoopkid.

19. alex1170

The weekend was wonderful. I had such a great time I can hardly believe it. Our original plans to hang by the beach didn't work out because of the weather, so we called an audible and just explored the city. It was great. It was cool just being able to do guy stuff with him. We both hate shopping, so naturally we avoided that like the plague. I know that if I had a girlfriend, she would force me to go shopping with her. What a drag, haha.

We just really get each other, and have so many similarities. We found out that we both have a secret passion for donuts. Like a hardcore lust for them. That was pretty funny. We ate donuts and drank some beers in a park. Chatted about life and anything else really. I feel so comfortable talking to him. I also showed him how to play hearts, the card game. I love that game, and he had never heard of it before.

When we got back to his place after a long day in the city, we collapsed into his bed together and kissed and held each other for what felt like hours. After being in public for so long with the person you love, it is hard to suppress your feelings. So when we got back we were definitely ready for some love making. We were both tired, so we figured we would mix things up a bit and just attempt to jack each other off instead. Another great thing about both being dudes, you don't always have to have physically exhausting sex. (Although it is quite enjoyable when we do, haha).

One thing that did enter my head again this weekend was the difference in our ages. He got carded buying the beers and when the cashier entered his birth date I realized how close he was to being 10 years older than me. He is 8 or 9 given the time of year. Part of me wishes I didn't know his age because he seems like he is so much closer to my age than he actually is. The age thing does concern me from time to time though...

BUT WHO CARES, because I am so in love with this guy!

20. socalguitarguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate to say something cliche like "age is just a number" . . . but well, age is just a number! Ha ha. I think you guys sound great together. Hearing your story makes me eager to find a relationship of my own!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.