my story

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by alex1170, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ianthe

Congratulations! That's great!

(I am so addicted to this thread...)

2. ArabMan

Read the whole story (that was long but so good and cute! how could I have missed it?)... anyways, it makes me smile a lot. I love love in all its forms and he may be telling you he thinks he loves you, I can certify that he's head over heels for you (and vice-versa). Whether you acknowledge it, or not!

3. jimL

So I'm curious. Do you still think your orientation status is accurate?

I love reading your story. You are one lucky dude.

4. alex1170

Thanks everyone, I am really falling for this guy and I am loving every moment.

And to answer your question I actually changed it from questioning to what it is now recently. I know for a fact that I am more attracted to guys than girls, but every once in a while I see a girl and I think, wow, she is pretty hot. But I don't see myself ever having a relationship with a girl, so I don't know. I hate labels anyways. I pretty much just believe if you are attracted to someone, and you like them, than why not be with them. This is what I told my guy when we first started seeing each other, and I think it helped him not worry about things too much, because he is also into girls.

5. thinkpink

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm so happy for you that things seem to be going so well with him :slight_smile:

6. alex1170

Thanks thinkpink, things are going very well indeed. I think I am going to see him again tonight. He wants to help me with getting an internship, which is really nice of him.

7. alex1170

So I met him again last night. It was pretty late and he had some work he needed to finish so I just crashed in his bed until he was done. Then he joined me and we played and slept the night away. We had a lazy morning because neither of us had early plans, it was nice just being able to cuddle in his bed with him all morning. Then we went to get coffee together. We talked about what my future holds with regards to plans after college and during this summer. We didn't specifically mention that we should try to stay in the same area, but I think I will plan on it.

8. alex1170

Ok, so he just texted me something and I guess I will just start with the conversation right away.

Him: "I got a strange question for you: are we just two dudes hanging out?"
    Me: "I think we could be more than that if you are ok with it. But if you are uncomfortable being more than just friends hanging out, that is ok with me as well. I have kinda been wondering the same thing lately. And I am down to be your "boyfriend" if you are ready to be mine :slight_smile:. Again, if you are not ready, no worries. I just like being with you. I do like you a lot though, if you know what I mean. So 2 guys hanging out, or boyfriends is fine with me. Of course, to anyone else we would just be 2 guys haning out wither way, haha. :wink:.
    Him: "Absolutely, to outside we met in class if needed and barely know each other anyways. For us though its just a definition. I will be committed to you for as long and I trust you 100%. I think just what you think."
    Me: "I will a committed to you as well. And I trust you fully 100 percent as well. I tried to send you a heart but my phone doesn't have a less than symbol. So, "less than 3" you."
    Him: "haha. I got a crush on you which makes me super happy"
    Me: "Same here. You are amazing in so many ways."
    Him: "This is lame but I even listen to accidentally in love by counting crows :slight_smile:. After long time."
    Me: "maybe lame, but very sweet. :slight_smile:"
    Me: "I just listened to it too. Pretty much sums up everything. :slight_smile:"
    Him: "I know :slight_smile:"

I think I am even starting to tear up a little bit as I write this. And When I listened to the song. I don't usually let my emotions get the best of me, but I couldn't help it. What a great day it has been.

9. alex1170

Also, I was thinking about this a little while after his texts. Do you think when he said "absolutely" he meant "absolutely, I am ready" or just "absolutely, we will not seem any different to other people" Also, just a reminder that english is not his first language (he speaks like 5 languages), but he speaks it really well (he is european).

I think I am getting more attracted to him every time I see him. Also, I am pretty sure this is the first time in my life I have been in love. I never had any feeling for straight friends the same way, i just see straight guys as friends I will never have a chance with so I ignore the thought. And I have never fallen for a girl before like this either. I need to get work done but all I can think about is him right now. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

10. Jerseyboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm not too sure what he meant by absolutely either, sorry. But I just wanted to say that I love reading all of this, you two sound adorable and you give me hope that someday ill find my cute european boyfriend =) so thanks haha

11. alex1170

No problem jerseyboy, I am happy people are reading and listening to my story as it unfolds. It is really nice to have someone to tell. I saw him again last night and we had a great time even though we agreed that we were just going to go to sleep because we were tired (that didn't exactly happen, haha). So this morning when I was leaving, his roommate who has never seen me before came out of his room and into the common room just as I was sneaking through and said good morning to me. I just sort of mumbles something and got out as fast as possible. He is not even close to being friends with my guy, and they never talk, so I don't think it will be an issue. My guy said that he didn't really care and that he probably just assumed that I had crashed there for the night. Then again, I don't know how much he hears at night, if anything. We try to be really quiet.

On another note, we listened to accidentally in love together last night and it was pretty romantic and awesome. Things are fantastic right now. I love being with him.

12. alex1170

Me: I love everything about you
    Him: I love everything about you as well.
    Me: :slight_smile:

13. iamwondering

such cute love story *sigh*

14. cscipio

Wow. I'm 100% intrigued. Can't believe I'm just now reading this thread. Just got done going through all 6 pages. Awesome story.

15. alex1170

Thanks iamwondering and cscipio.

So I saw him again last night and we had a lot of fun together. I almost didn't get to see him because he fell asleep early on accident and wouldn't answer my texts, but it all worked out in the end. I got to spend the night with him.

This morning when we woke up, we kissed each other and held each other like we usually do when we have time. Then he got a text, so he reached his phone to see who it was. I had my head on his chest and we were both looking up at his phone. It was from a friend of his and it said "gym?". He responded "I can't". Then his friend responded "Why not? vagina to itchy?" which we both thought was pretty funny. Then he switched over to send me a text as I was watching him type it. It read "I think I love you". I just looked up at him and kissed him. Then I whispered "I think I love you too" and we held each other even tighter. It was a very happy feeling. What a great start to my day.

16. Branconegro

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You guys are so cute!! (*hug*)

I would love to see a movie about your story. :icon_bigg

17. jimL

Your story really makes my heart sad that I never had such a sweet love story to tell. You are one lucky dude. I hope it lasts a long long time.

18. Ianthe

So, so sweet. I'm so happy for you!

19. jsmurf

This thread exemplifies why gay marriage needs to get legalized.

20. alex1170

Thanks everyone,

Last night I spent the night with him again and while we were drifting in and out of sleep in bed he leaned over and kissed me. All of a sudden something took over me and I just blurted out "I love you". He quickly whispered "I love you too". This is pretty significant because we both tend to have a hard time saying things like this in person, and we had never specifically said the words "I", "love", and "you" in that order before, even through text. We are going to have dinner together pretty soon I think. I am really looking forward to it. And I am pretty sure I can say I officially have a boyfriend now. And I love him so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.