1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wish sometimes you were the oppersite sex

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by British Lad, Nov 5, 2011.

1. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, I really like being a guy and am glad I don't have to deal with a period and later menopause. Having a penis is great :thumbsup:

2. Asyl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I was younger, I often wished I could be a girl, now and then. I really don't care which gender I am- I prefer feminine fashion, and I like girly stuff, but I also love guns and guy stuff. I don't associate with a masculine or feminine personality...
    Gah... How to say the thoughts in my mind....
    I would have no qualms about being a girl. I also have no qualms with being a guy. I'm certainly not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, though =]

3. kris B

Well I don't really think about being a woman but when I was first coming to terms with being gay and all its complications, I wished if I had to be gay it would be better if I were a gay woman rather than a gay man. I don't know why but I have this weird notion that my family would be more accepting of a lesbian daughter than a gay son. Also, it is so much easier to have kids if you are a woman. As a gay man, I have pretty much given up on being a parent.

Sorry if this is too depressing for what I guess was meant to be a fun thread.....

4. Drowzee64

Sometimes I wish I was a girl just so I could go out with a guy and not have that tiny voice of lingering internalized homophobia constantly whispering in my ear. Other times, I wish I was a girl because girls are allowed by society to show more emotion and also "pretty themselves up".

On the other hand, girls are EXPECTED to "pretty themselves up" and in the long run I don't think I could keep up. It'd be fun once a week or so, not every day. (Maybe I should just be a drag queen, problem solved :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) Also, girls tend to get oogled a lot more often than guys do. I'd hate that. Plus, girls STILL face a lot of covert discrimination in the workforce. BUT, I could pursue that childcare career I always wanted without facing discrimination. I'd also miss facial hair. Facial hair is fun.

TL;DR: Drowzee can't make up his mind.