1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

for all the gay guys and bi girls (straight girls too haha)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ICTOAUN, Jul 28, 2011.

1. theWorldisYours

I love the muscles, and personality. I love goofy acting guys. and athletic guys.

2. paper person

What about us guys that swing both ways, -_- i feel lifet out. lol jk

Every one is talking about how they like guys to be either big or muscle-y, both thing s i can admire but i like my guys skinny and tall with long longs and twigy arms. I want them to be able to wrap themsleves around me, lol. Sheggy hair is nice to but anything more tan stuble and its got to go.

As far as personality wise i want them wierd and a bit nerdy but self assured. big book worms are for me. And if he is musical and can sing or play guitar that is abig plus.

so in short an akwardly tall calm confident guy for my short kinda chubby hot-headed akward self.

3. Giorria

Giorria Guest

I tend to take like different things depending on the guy, although really do like guys that have lighter skin tones. Eyes tend to grab my attention alot, I find it hard not to stare at times but nothings been said regarding that so far. ~I don't like someone below average build, skinny guys don't really do much for me but then that like all the other stuff could change in the future.

4. Bolin

I don't really have any "type" or anything I particularly look for. It literally depends on what mood I'm in that day. :lol:

But, I do tend to notice butts, calves, lips and noses more.

5. QuestionMark

QuestionMark Guest

EVERYTHING (well, except for the insensitivity and immaturity guys often posses at this age...not ALL guys, but a sufficient amount)

6. Saikou7

Body type (tall, short, chubby, thin, athletic) doesn't matter a lot to me. I pay more attention to faces and personalities. A good personality is much more appealing than any physical features, imo.

Oh, and butts. It's the first thing I look at. :lol:

7. Gleeko0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tall, skinny, tight belly (no need for abs thought...), slightly muscle. I have a thing for light skinned guys, and eyes...Eyes are evrything, i prefer light colored eyes, like some light hazel or blue (i like dark-gray too). Even thought the "perfect" guy for me has blond hair, some guys with dark hair really turn me on =P, i like Not too short messy hair or long soft hair.

As for personality...well, i confess i'm more into slightly socially ankward guys, but one that is smart and self-confident.

The first thing i pay attention at? ...well...i tend to look at eyes, mainly, but i also pay attention to the physic itself (chest, posture, et...). I don't like facial hair too much...but on some guys it tends to look extremely nice.

8. blikeo

masculinity, and muscles mostly.
    can't really describe it.

9. Danny19

this is a hard one. theres no one thing...i love everything about a hot muscular dude. but i can say i really like their V-cut. and their abs. ooh and their nice jaw and nice adams apple. sexy legs.. their arms! and oh my their hands holding mine.. siigh. to hard to choose one.

10. thevedman

I like a masculine guy, a manly man, and I'm a sucker for a nice guy... arrogant people just kill any desire I have for them. I love the sensation of cuddling with a bloke, so nice... But generally a nice guy, with muscles, perhaps a bit sporty, maybe a beard... well just amazing.

11. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I like the effeminate type that looks adorable in a dress. Maybe short blond hair, a little shy... 萌え!

Also muscular (but not buodybuilder) bodies, short, mussed-up hair, a rough beard.

Not really into butts much, but I love a strong chest.

'course even the pudgier ones are huggable!

12. haelmarie

It's hard to physically describe what turns me onto a person. Either someone has it or they don't.

13. Rinto

Rinto Guest

Hmm... Well, what I like and search for boys are their strange sense of enthusiasm and vigor in activities and also their childish but cute manners sometimes.

When it comes to their physique, I really prefer those skinny, androgynous, feminine-like kind of guys that goes in by the word "bishounen" for the Japanese. I didn't expect much for them to be true around me ^w^

Maybe I'm viewing it in a way too young point of view but that's pretty much what I like about them. :wink:

14. Bowie

Reading this topic has actually made me realise that I hadn't really thought that much about this.

Physically, I'd say that I don't really like men who are too muscular. I prefer tall-ish, skinnier men, but I prefer them to be at least physically fit. I like the hair either very dark or blonde. Ethnically speaking, I guess I prefer variations European Caucasian. I especially like people who have both European and Arabic heritages. That usually results in beautiful features, dark hair, skins that isn't too pale and dark eyes. I don't really like beards, but I don't mind body hair. I prefer shorter hair.

Personality-wise, I like several types. One of them is the more masculine, strong kind of man, but certainly not chauvinist or anything like that. I also like funny, playful people. I like people who seem happy and honest. I don't really like men who are too feminine, but I do like sensibility and even a certain amount of fragility.

I also like geeks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. MockTurtle

Narnia (I still think that's a funny joke D:)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Of course a nice body, also a nice guy not too... 'macho' I guess.

I really fall for the cute shy guys xD

16. NoPlanB

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Physically: Great abs, but not a six pack. For some reason, that turns me off. Medium to long hair is a must (usually styled), great eyes and great smile.

Personality: Modest, good sense of humor but knows when to be serious, a good listener, and someone who won't put me down. I like femme guys who aren't over the top.

17. MyDecember

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Honest time:
    I love legs and thighs omg do I love them. Thick defined calfs and thighs are hot and scrumptious in my book. Legs get my attention before anything else then comes the face. A good face with a deep/mid voice is just fine with me. I don't go looking for the pretty boy though. I prefer handsome and/or rugged looking guys who are clean looking and short hair and/or bald. After the face it's on to chest and arms. All shapes and sizes except breasts and skinny arms :/

Personality: rugged yet sentimental, a guy who can get down and dirty without a seconds notice but who can also flip the switch and be a gentleman at the same time. Someone who enjoys kids and is somewhat blunt. SOMEONE WHO CAN CONTROL THEIR ANGER. I can't stand angry people. If he has a problem we talk it though or wait until the anger subsides and talk it out. None of this "RAHHHHHHHHH I SCREAM SO I CAN TALK OVER YOU SO MY OPINION IS RIGHT" shiz. pet peeve really.

But I've always said I would love for life to surprise me and throw me someone who is the complete opposite of what I'm looking for. except the anger part :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. CharmanderGato

Alabama (a very closed-minded, bigoted town)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Shota's my thing too. lol Honestly, i just don't go for masculine or muscles... They turn me off. The scrawnier the better, I love guys who would look great in dresses, as stated above. Manners are a must. i don't like rude people. At all. Well..., I won't admit it anyway... Arrogance is awful... I rather shy, fragile ones... (*coughs*same for girls*coughs*) I don't like muscles, so flatter tummies, and no abs, but not so skinny it hurts to hug them... (i hate that), and no facial hair, i think... long arms and legs... younger-looking (i'm only 16 so... looking my age to 13 or 14 maybe?) long, pretty, soft hair, preferably blonde, brown, or black, bright, bright blue, bright green, or super dark brown. I prefer pale... but dark skin can be hot too... hmm... what else... small hands... because mine are so fricking tiny... And super sweet... I can't stand insensitive ones... basicly the girliest boy you can find... :slight_smile:

and with temper control like the one before me said.

so yeah... i know i'm wierd..., but i'm pretty sure that if guys were all big and muscular, i would be a lesbian... or a straight guy, whichever I am... :eusa_doh:

however... watch me fall in love with a muscled guy cause i wrote this... lol

19. Dominoflare

Dominoflare Guest

I generally prefer tall, lean guys...not too muscular
    I love shaggy/spikey/curly dark hair on guys that is neither too short or too long :slight_smile:

But in general, personality is the most important ^_^

20. MyBffIsGay

I tend to like the more nerdy guys, but I like their sense of humor, muscles, & how romantic they can be. :slight_smile: