1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Pepsi, Mar 9, 2010.

1. OutToSea

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't really see why you're happy about that. Her health should come first imo.

2. thevre

That's pretty much the exact face I gave her.

3. Beachboi92

I personally tried to get back into Xtina but i don't like anything she did this time around :frowning2: I never have had an obsession like Gaga and prob never will again xD

4. Shevanel

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nroUJEplPnY[/YOUTUBE]

I love her <3 She shall be my wife someday.

5. Étoile

The fans on GagaDaily are quite disturbing. They're dedicated to Gaga. Try to post something on their critisizing her and you will get shut down.

I jokingly call her Momma Monster to tease my friend who hates her. I call her Lady Gaga or Gaga in daily convo.

I love Gaga but I'm not obsessed. I don't think I could ever have that much interest in someone I don't know.

6. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

>:3 Well, maybe you shouldn't critisize her.

Eventually, we will rule the planet in a coalition government, with one twist. Gaga will be the high empress. And when she dies, she will be the eternal president.

MWAHAHAHAHA

:grin:

XD!!

#626 Lady Gaga, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010
  7. Beachboi92

"don't call her name Alejandro, don't text it, don't tweet it, don't fax it, and don't email it. And then she forget your name Alejandro dont call my name roberto dont call my name silantro." hahaha
    'bitch got me scared up here all by myself, don't know who this bitch think she is" omg im so happy right now xD

8. Shevanel

Cilantro*

9. Beachboi92

:dry:

10. Étoile

This is an extremely old interview of Gaga when Just Dance first came out.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9RP26xpJOI&playnext_from=TL&videos=sX3fkDnuejI&feature=grec_index[/YOUTUBE]

Watch this interview and then watch the 2-hour one (you don't have to watch the whole thing LOL) She's so different now, it's crazy. I like her here much better. She seems a lot happier, carefree, and human. LOL She also doesn't have that weird posh faux British accent she's adapted recently.

11. Beachboi92

^at the time she was just breaking through and basically under the thumb of the record label that wanted her to be a classic pop princess diva so that probably was part of it. Plus being less/more recently famous it was probably her still being caught up in the hype of it all without fear of papparazi persecuction xD She really doesn't let as much out in that interview just some very scripted seeming stuff thats real generic. I find her much more real in her newer interviews where she exposes a lot more of who she is and is actually nervous to let people into her life xD

12. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Gaga really slimmed down.

She looks better like she did in the beginning, just normal weight. She looks kind of underweight.

Damn you stress/pressue/etc

13. tokwa

The hot Alejandro guy you all are asking about's name is Evandro Soldati, A&F model.

14. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

Agreed. I was watching her dance in Alejandro and I was like please eat a cheeseburger or something.

15. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Yeah.

She looked more healthy when she had a gun bra though. You saw less ribs. I don't know why..

16. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

The coolest teachers ever?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjsy2Owo9Zo[/YOUTUBE]

17. 507bro

[YOUTUBE]fqGJSLmwOrI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]PmJL9tr8ap4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]mXhSbk9c-tE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]a_4z0L6qHKQ[/YOUTUBE]

i guess connecting pop star to illuminati is the hot thing now a days.

#637 507bro, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  18. theJosephDean

Oh. My. God.

The coolest thing any of my teachers did was one of them sang Low by Flo Rida at a pep rally, a math teacher threw flaming batons, and our principal sang Freebird during the school concert. None of which compares to what is in that video :confused: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. Beachboi92

http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/272070/lady-gagas-newnownext-awards-performance.jhtml?id=1594040

first tv performance ever by Gaga back in 08 :astonished:

----------

White horse thing in sweet dreams was odd but the rest of it makes me want to laugh xD I still can't believe these people trying to bring this up, it is such a sad waste of time xD I don't even care to take the time to talk anymore than this about how plain ridiculous these people are xD

----------

Btw im still waiting for how seeing this symbolism in the first place somehow turns me into some satan worshiper 99+% of people probably have no idea how any of those symbols could be connected to the illuminati let alone be influenced by them in any way if they actually where xD

20. tokwa

Oh my God the illuminati thing is getting ridiculous. I mean do they have to notice every little thing in the video? Yeah so Xtina opens her eyes... It's Satanic. Lady Gaga opens her mouth, its satanic. Beyonce moves from this to there... satanic. Oh good lord.

Watch above poster said. I'm still waiting for these things to turn me to a devil worshipper. and it's still not happening. :|